All Comments on 'My Loving Wife Ch. 2'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real cumslut/whore

OK, where IS the revenge? He's still plotting? Would like to see a good revenge story. Hope he gets the proof he needs.

I hope there is some sort of revenge for some of her "friends", too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Get your hand off it Nightowl

Read the title... chapter 2.

Doesn't mean the author has to make your cock throb with each chapter!!!

I thought it was great!!!!!

Grow a dick and use the toothpick to get the gunk out of your teeth.

damonX, unfortunately, this site is rife with losers like this.

I love your story.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
To Get your Hand Off

You thought it was great? That's because you're SICK!

I want some heads broken and nuts mashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
patiently waiting

I am waiting for the revenge. I hope it is sufficiently vicious enough to punish her and all her friends. I also hope he manages to put his life into some sort of order as a reward for putting up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Horny in NE

great story. pick it up and finish it someday. Soon!!!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Maritial Dischord!

So - the guy goes to a Strip Club to watch the girls dance. After watching several girls strut their stuff, he gets the suprise of his life when his wife comes strutting out and proceeds to entertain the rowdy crowd. Things start getting out of hand pretty quickly. This story has generated quite a lot of differences of opinion - and - you don't need mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fINISH

Why do you authors leave a person hanging? Finish the story for God's sake. You must be a pervert to dangle a story like this without finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
revenge is needed

let him investigate where her whoring money goes to, let him get it and humiliate her by making her whoring known to her parents, relatives and friends, post it on the internet, make her watch him fucking the other dancers and then kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unfinished business

I give up waiting. Guess we will have to imagine our own ending after more than 5 years. The writing was good and fluent though. Told the author, if he writes some ending, to make it a good one. She deserves his revenge for her whoring. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
waiting for chapter 3

waiting for the next chapter. I want to see the final chapter where he gets his revenge. sells her videos to a website, sends links to her friends and family, divorces her while his lawyers find her money so that he comes out ahead financialy. she must be stashing lots with tips etc. hell, it'd be great if she ended up paying alimony!

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
Sorry.

I've been getting a lot of comments and questions about the next part of this story. I will not be writing a new chapter. I wrote this story when I was a teenager over 10 years ago and lost interest in it long ago. The writing style in this story is quite immature and would not meld well with my current style. I apologize to any readers still waiting but I have absolutely no interest in addding more chaters.

Damon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how sick this attempt is.

i will remember this author and never read any of his future rambling.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Well?

It's only been eight fucking years, when are you going to finish it??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for not finishing this crap

From the beginning it's cliche and dumb. No man would walk away to find out more. What more is there a cheating slut is a cheating slut, you dump her ass out the door and get a newer cleaner one.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
RVENGE!!!

When will you finish this "sad" tale and let Hubby get Revenge on Wife and Her Lovers.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Unfortunately damonx seems to still be writing.

One would think that an anal fetish, combined with humiliation of females would get old after awhile; say two weeks.

Guess not. Say a lot about the author and his emotional maturity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonder when

his revenge on his loving wife is coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ending?

Where the hell is the ending? What a bulkshit way to write a story!

kracker1966kracker1966almost 12 years ago
The Ending?

Hope to see the end to this soon.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AFTER FINDING WHAT YOU SEEKED

the plan should be to save your own ass. TK U MLJ LV NV

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
loser

Wow the husband is a loser if he had no idea she was a lying cheating cunt of this magnitude. Well written story. Hope he gets her good. Hope she suffers lots of pain

dangerdick2007dangerdick2007almost 12 years ago
Awesome

One of my all time favorite stories on Literotica! This is the kind of filth I love to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Somehow I expected this story to continue.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Poor..very poor

Husband a wimp, watching his wife getting taken for so long without any objection,

wife seems to be blind cause in all that time she didn´t see her husband...

and to top it all: An (let´s call him) "author" who abandons his readers and leaves his story without ending. Depressing..

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
WHAT???

This is it? It can't be. It needs to be finished.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
I agree with EGOTRIX .....

I can understand its authors privilege to end the story where they want, but not this one. I gave it a score of 1 because of the wimp husband and outrageous end of the story, however depending if the story picks up again, it could go to a 5 if the husband grows some balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finish it

This is not up to par with your other works because it is clearly unfinished. Your title suggests that something is up with them, but you never develop the characters so it is impossible to really undersand the story. Instead, it is presented as a series of sexually deviant acts. There is a lot of action, but we have no idea of the quality of rhe relationship between husband and wife, what he motivation was, and what made her become so nasty. Right now you have a husband who is surprised by his wife's nasty nymphomania contemplating revenge, but nothing to give us an indication of how big a betrayal this is, and his part in it. If this was just meant as a stroke story, you didn't have to imply that the hubbie would do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what happens next?

I really like this story but there are too many of these on here that just never finish. The guy finds out his wife is cheating on him (or in this case is a huge cumdump), and it always ends with him knowing he has to do something or take revenge....but that part never comes out. I would really like to read the conclusion of what he does, because the revenge is the best part of the whole story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Maybe "Finish the Damn Story" can do this one...

Since it was written 12 years ago. If he does I would like her to get a jail sentence if possible. If the husband just dumps her, the ways the laws are in some states he could end up paying her alimony for the rest of her life.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Revenge

The story has still not ended...still to go...where is the planned revenge ???

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
2 *....

2 * only because the story ended here...No revenge, no nothing...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A TWO-WAY SUPRISE

and a not so happy future. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree

Would like someone like "Finish the Damned Story" to complete this story. A lot of good material to work with left unused. I wondered if anything was "off" before they got married, or if he was just oblivious and missed it. Would be interesting to know the "Why" and for "How Long" that this has been going on.

This sounds like one of those stories portrayed on "Who the hell (or in this case) What did I marry". I personally, after the trip to the club, wouldn't have cared; I would have wanted to have gotten as far away from her as I could. But, to each his own I guess.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
right

I think that's it's so fucking moronic for some wannabe author who writes a story with out a FUCKING ENDING if you don't have an ending then don't write the damn story until you do.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

if your into all that stuff. I cant see the purpose of the story, regardless of what she did, she is cheating, and making him a cuckold, maybe he is into that, who knows. this much is certain, he cant touch her again, and get tested for STD. if he doesn't get proof he will be paying alimony. there is hardly any emotion in this story, no drama, nothing to drive it. if he loved her, how could he watch all that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No story

Where is the story line? Why describe something that can be seen in any porn movie? DEH

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
What happened to the rest of the

story?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
the rest?

This has been abandoned for 13 years.

The writer posted other stories for eight years after leaving this as it is now.

Truly a shame that FTDS is MIA (or is it AWOL?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bio says author is straight

We all know he's a fucking fag. My calling him an author was an insult to all writers and I humbly apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Start to End

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Has a chance!!

Then the story ends....as so many do in Literotica like a big pile of shit!! What the fuck...he is seeking revenge ...well what the fuck does he do?...why even post this kind of shitty story with no ending...does Literotica have nobody reading this stuff before they allow it to be read...I guess not!! Just another waste of time...so I say Fuck You DamonX!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a ass hole of a story

A sick diseased whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO DAMN STUPID STORY

tHIS IS ONE OF THE MOST WORTHLESS STORIES I HAVE TRYING TO READ. tHERE WAS NO i MEAN NO STORY.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Does he let her live?

bioman57bioman57over 6 years ago
needs to be finished

Why has this not been finished..No score as it is still pending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You never finish .

Why do you say plan revenge and never do?

Reno3600Reno3600over 6 years ago
Please Finish!!

The title says it all. Finish the story for shit sakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story was finished because

The writer couldn't take being a tag any lo her and did one thing right. Killed himself. Now that would be a good ending.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHAT KEPT YOU

the bar was just icing on the cake/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Teenager author's story

The author wrote in his comment: He had written this story when he was teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well

Well! where is the next part.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished, as usual for this author

If you hate unfinished stories don't waste your time with this author. Most of his stories are well written but they always seem to be unfinished. Save yourself the frustration and don't read this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh! Ya Think?

He really had to think about this? What is he? A wuss or what? No thinking needed. For get about divorce, pack, do the financial thing, sign everything over to family or friends and leave the cum slut bitch. No forwarding address, no contact information, not a thing.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Does someone know if there is a FTDS part out there somewhere?

Just left me in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

where is his payback burn the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

BTB and get a good women .. This Gal has had Sex with half the town . He deserves so much better ..

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Unfinished is the only good thing anyone could say about this POS and his writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Two full chpters of a husband who only stands by and watches his wife do all the disgusting things outside their marriage with other men!

And one last sentence of him saying he had to plan revenge!

Seriously ...the author is a closet cuck..or maybe dreams of being one...nothing but a disgusting unmanly character...nothing to like!

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Your Having a laugh

Your having a laugh, say's he as some thinking to do, the only thing to think about was how to depose of the body after he'd murdered her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I hope that the Next Chapter has a Divorce in it .. Who needs a Whore like this for a wife ..

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

What a pathetic husband, the story was a waste of ink

IkarisIkarisalmost 3 years ago

Gonna finish this or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell is there to think of, you saw the tapes(make copies) and you know she is a whore at the club. File for divorce, get half of her money, she will get busted for prostitution when you make arrangements. You just get it all, a Judge would not give much if anything.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

I love this story! What a perverted wife and what a sorry cuckold! I wish for him to continue following his wife's totally depraved life style and never interfere. I would love it if he watches her get heavily into drugs as well, and he just stands there watching her totally getting addicted to both the drugs and the dirty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy sees his wife being fucked in his bedroom & all he can do is watch? Explores what's in her nightstand draws, goes to the club she sluts in, pays the bouncer $100 & does nothing at all but watch?? Turn in his man card as he's not even a wimp. I'm afraid to ask what would happen next? At least in the club after watching a short while, I would've let myself known & told her not to return to our place. As an unfinished story with the above, 1 star.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 2 years ago

You are a lucky man to have a slut for a wife. Let her know you love her and go down on her. Compliment her on how sweet her pussy is and you will have a fun bestie for a kinky and adventurous life.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

What a bust. You left out the best parts. The planning, the PI’s, the really good attorney, her being thrown out of the house, her humiliation (well, not really humiliation as she probably couldn’t be embarrassed ) and FINALLY, THE REVENGE!!! That what is what it takes to make a 5 star story. Try again. He didn’t even pull out his cell phone at home or the club. At this point you have a hot fuck and a cuckhold and nothing more. I don’t suffer cuckhold stories at all. You failed miserably on this one bud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Revenge?! This better be 5 pick axe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Title is "My Loving Wife"... yet in the story he refers to her as his girlfriend? Is there a "My Loving Wife" ch.3, What did Damon decide? Is his wife, because she says she wants a repeat, falling in love with Jason? When they first came "home" undressed she exclaimed Jason has a much bigger cock.... Instead of her having her affair for the one night she made it a weekend? Speaks lots of Jason's abilities... Do I get the hint that she's about to leave Damon and trade up to Jason? And his room mate... She made a deal with Damon but seems to have changed the deal a bit...as her comment seems to indicate having more sex with Jason on a regular basis which I could foresee turning Damon into a Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no story here, just sex acts. is there a rating below 1?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story hurry up with the ending

PiusPaulPiusPaul11 months ago

Great story! Terri's husband really has got himself a true slut and whore. Good for him! Hopefully he enjoys the show

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok story , hopefully the revenge planned involves an armalite and many cases of shells, if not hubby is another beta loser...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope he accepts his role as a happily married cuck.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 months ago

I'm with the Burn the Bitchers on this one.

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419about 1 month ago

Oh I really do hope that the revenge story upgrades to a extreme nuclear story or whatever is higher then that.... Or maybe not that was a little bit to dark that crossed my mind at the moment...... Wow? 5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous