All Comments on 'Just Do It To Me, Daddy'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 12 years ago
Imagery and descriptions...fabulous

Bare bulb hanging from the ceiling like a suicide

Delightful. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Names

May be trivial given the grand scheme of things, but what is up with Jonathan/Baxter? Which name is it supposed to be? I had to do a double take a few times because the guy's name kept changing.

Other than that a good story. I just got too confused to enjoy all of it.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Well, she's a naughty girl ...

Well told story of a girl who knows what she wants, and gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hmph

Considering his threatening thought I expected a way better thrashing with the fuck.

MockingjayMockingjayalmost 10 years ago
Such a brat...

No offense.

She's like any rich bitch pampered getting everything she wanted.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Wonderful,,,,,

That was an awesome story to read. It's easy to cum when you read something this hot.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lol, after reading a number of his incest stories, I've realized that the daughters are all sluts, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When he said he was going to punish her, I thought for sure he was going to force his thick, long, hard, wet cock deep into her tight little ass till she squealed and howled, wailing in pain-pleasure as her slick pussy squirted all over him ;)

lukeey90lukeey90almost 4 years ago

Fuck i want more of the story

MoondancertxMoondancertx12 months ago

Really enjoyed ths description of her getting fucked by Daddy! I could envision my daughter in that role, it was so well written. Is there another story coming soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6088 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.