All Comments on 'My Sister's Volleyball Thong Ch. 02'

by ALotInCommon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Very Good

So far so good honey, can't wait for the real shit to flow. Especially from the sisters and mothers ass to the son. Delete mr "anonymous". I can't wait for the rest. There's not enough incest scat here as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, I can't wait for the next instalment. Well I am not a fan of the shit/piss stuff, this story has all the other elements that really turn me on - namely the incest, panties, pink thongs, panty sniffing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

where is chapter 3 i am ready for it

sf46sf46almost 12 years ago

If the pipes have frozen, why are they wearing shorts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG! OMG! OMG!

talk about turning red! OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WENDY. WILLIAMS i

I ONCE wanked in my step sisters black thong ,her and her partner were on holiday would I feed the fish , this gave a great opportunity to get my hands on Wendy,s smelly knickers ,I was soon in her wash basket ,I pulled out a black thong ,it smelt pugnent ,I licked at the white yellowish stain ,next I wanked in them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pantiessniffer

I used to sniff the thongs of my gorgeous sister Angela when both of us were not married and were still staying with our parents.It was so exiting to sniff and lick her thongs,especially the satin black ones.I shall never forget the aroma of her piss and vagina secretion.What I liked with my sister is that,never there was a smell of shit.She surely cleaned her ass twice a day.I thank her a lot for that because though I liked so much her piss and pussy aroma, , I am sure that my cock would have stopped to be hard!!! I have wanked and cum so many times when sniffing her thongs.Now,each time,I go to her place,I enter in her bathroom and sometimes I have the chance to have one of her panties under my nose.I don't think that she has ever known of what I did/do with her thongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous