All Comments on 'Capture of a Slave Ch. 01'

by Sweetlady1013

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eh

I liked a lot of the descriptions... except for one... or rather the lack of one: a description of the woman! Apart from the fact that she has big tits we don't know much about her. This has good potential but please address that in the next chapter.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Ranting on stupid ass comments!

You know this isn't sesame street right? The writer will reveal more about the characters when the time is right. There is nothing worse than reading a description of a character where it totally interrupts the flow of the story. You know all that you need to know for right now. Exactly where in this submission would a discription logically flow with the story? No-fucking-where! You hear what the characters said, you saw what the characters saw, you felt what they felt. If no one noticed how tall she was, what color hair and eyes she had, what she was wearing, it was because those details were not relevant to the story the author is telling.

I probably should describe myself so you'll have a better understanding of what I just wrote. I'm 5'6" and weight 140. I have D cup tits, a small waist and a huge ass.I have blond hair, blue eyes and I work out every day of the week. M'Kay, bro? Now how'd that help you understand the point I just made?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
racist asshole!

Racist assholes make the best targets!!!

Sweetlady1013Sweetlady1013almost 12 years agoAuthor
Comment deleted

I deleted the racist comment. Not only did the coward hide behind "anonymous" which proves they are as ignorant as their comment implied it also was insulting to both readers and me as an author. I hope you enjoy the story and thanks for all the feed back.

Sweetlady1013Sweetlady1013almost 12 years agoAuthor
critique

Thanks for the input asking for more description of Diana. That will come as the story progresses. I like to keep a little of the mystery allowing the reader to place themselves or the object of their fantasy in the role. :) At least to start. Thanks LadyParts. You are very right that sometimes just throwing random descriptors in there will remove you from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rawr. ;D

Doesn't help with what you're saying ladyparts, but does give me a good idea of how hot you sound -.- So jealous.

AnnegirlAnnegirlalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was well written and certainly got my juices flowing! Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kidnapped

great story cant find any fult with it i would like to see a little more s&M

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really good read

More please :)

cowbullscowbullsabout 8 years ago
Incomplete

I read it again but the best I can tell, only two of the men fucked her and I can't imagine that the 3rd guy wouldn't want some of what was described as such a tight vagina. Surely all 3 men would have come at least once in her mouth and once in her vagina. Also I highly doubt the first guy would have pulled out and cum all over her before the other two got a turn.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

People as a commodity

If a slave catcher's business was finding "material" for resale at auction, would the slave catcher want to damage the goods he intends to sell? Perhaps viewing a person as a commodity requires a form of humiliation that does not involve physical abuse that would diminish the value of the property.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous