All Comments on 'Chelsea's Wet Diaper Fantasy Ch. 01'

by josecuervo99

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
This fetish is.....

This fetish is mostly based on the humiliation an adult feels by acting out what babies do every day until potty trained. Being caught by someone is enough to scare the diaper right off them but then again, that's the other thrill of it. The warmth (as you have covered in the story) is very much a part of it too. You did very well with this and it seems you may have more to say.... I hope you do.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Please continue the story line. You have a art. I'd love to see her piss on stuff other than a diaper, but either way. Your story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
verry well done

this story shows the true side of most ab fetishes and the visual details u left were amazing if u keep writing like this u may realizeu fullest potential one of my top 5 fav stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
curious...

I wonder what would happen if it wasn't her mum who entered to wake her, but her dad... and he had a bit of a fetish for his daughter's pissy pullups, and indeed for his pissy daughter... I can see this story turning into an incestual piss-fest. But then that's where my thoughts always go.

A great story, and something that I would like to try. Well done!

-T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WHERE ARE CHAPTERS 2 - 10?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please please please

You must finish this story! I want to hear what happens next. I loved this story it got me all worked up quite quickly and I can't wait to read some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Potential

Not bad, but it sounds a bit too much like a horny man writing about a woman not her own thoughts. The actual sexual action is good other than the fact that you can't refasten a pull up :)

Keep writing though, I'd love to see it and you progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i loved it but will this user make more? i need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awsome

please keep going its just getting intresting!

there's nothingwrong with it so far, its incrdable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This story is absolutely amazing. I love it.

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
VERY WELL WRITTEN

JOSE,YOU HAVE a talent for writing stories that folks like me can see inside their heads like a movie. PLEASE WRITE MORE.

AccidentallyKinkyAccidentallyKinkyabout 4 years ago
Really good start

I enjoyed this story because it reflects my journey into wetting. I've enjoyed wetting my panties for a while, and have recently discovered the joys of pull-ups. Whilst there are some elements in the story that are a little too fantastical, that's what erotica is... adding sensation to real life.

It's a shame you haven't carried on the story because I would like to read more about Chelsea's journey.

Theo8849Theo8849almost 3 years ago

The story is very easy to read up to this point!

However, in addition to normal diapers or diaper pants - which are NEVER completely airtight - rubber pants should also be used.

By the way, there are also these latex suits with legs.

If there is such a suit over a diaper - EVERYTHING can be done in it!

Not only the urine, also the "fat" causes the greatest feelings!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous