All Comments on 'Wrangler Butts Ch. 08'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Through all 8 chapters I have loved this story

When Mitch asked Darrin to marry him I started to cry, manly man that I am.

wishiwere1wishiwere1about 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you!!! I hope you will start another series

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
THANK YOU

A great story with great people. I loved the HEA ending. I look forward to reading more from you.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Have loved this. :)

EMArnoldEMArnoldabout 12 years ago

Fantastic!!

Well crafted and engaging series.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Very welll done

Thank you for a well-written, totally believable story.

katballou63katballou63about 12 years ago

Awesome Red, just awesome. Please keep writing so I can keep reading!

dagan732dagan732about 12 years ago
I really

Enjoyed watching these two come into their own. It was a great story and I was really involved with them. Great job!

seeker71seeker71about 12 years ago
Great series...

This was an excellent series, I enjoyed every chapter. You crafted a realistic, sexy engaging tale, thank you.

Peace and joy,

Shell

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago
SO GREAT!

I just read the entire series this evening.... it was amazing...

I can't believe I didn't read any of it before now.

SO GREAT!

You have a lot of talent, looking forward to read your next series!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2nd time

This is the second time that I've read the Wrangler Butts series. I love love love it. :) and I was so glad to see your Maverick Cattle Company series. I love these guys and you have such a way with words. The sex was hot hot hot. I loved that you had them be both top and bottom. That seems to be pretty rare here on Lit. Off to restart MCC. :) Keep on writing.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

yes end of this series but it does continue with another series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

That was brilliant - thanks so much! Beautifully written, love the characters, love the story, love the ending. There's nothing sexier than true love!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the story, great characters

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story!! Darren and Mitch are awesome together. They seem like the type of guys my boyfriend and I would be friends with. I can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five Star Story

I have held my comments back till I had read this last Chapter. Five stars all the way through. A brilliant piece of writing. Two guys meeting up and discovering each other. On the one hand you've got Darrin full of lust for the new guy in his office, and on the other, Mitch, who had fallen in love from the very first time they met. Despite Darrin's doubts and insecurities, they stuck it out and triumphed above all adversity, to live happily ever after.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago
WOW

My hope for a romance filled life with "Mr. Right" is renewed...I would and did go through similar things and now I can look for the person to complete my heart. I was in tears that the end of the story

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Great story, great sex......

Can't wait to read the next series.....well written, edited and so enjoyable

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Thrilled their story will continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 star

I have read this story several times and once I start can't put it down till I reach the end. Great story well written feel a part of the plot and never fails to get my man juice flowing soo horny. Looking forward to the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆5 ☆

EXCELLENT STORY. YOU WROTE AN EPIC LOVE STORY. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

collarmehornycollarmehornyalmost 4 years ago
Its like Darrin finally awakened to the man he wanted to be

That moment hen he pinned Mitch to the wall was perfect. Darren has finally finished school, grew a backbone to his naysayers, and got a job.

And to top it all off his lover just told him that he wants to spend his life with Darrin.

I'm sure in that moment he's never felt more in control of his life, and what better way to spend this newfound confidence and alpha energy than by fucking the daylights out of the man he loves more than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Crying hard I'm so happy...what a wonderful piece of work! YOU are amazing. What a ride. I loved it all...thank you!!! xoxo

ChafraboyChafraboyover 2 years ago

I read the Maverick series first and enjoyed it so much I visited your Author page to see other stories written by you. I was so surprised to see others about Mitch and Darren. What a wonderful, exciting and emotional story about a bess as untidily life. Thanks so much. I thoroughly enjoyed your words. J felt I was v part of their family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To much sex

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In love with both the Wrangler and Maverick series! The story line is awesome and truly hits in some of the concerns in our world today. Have to say though, the lovemaking and flat out primal sex (at times) is incredible and has had me more than aroused each time I have read them. Can’t wait for next series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous