All Comments on 'Cunt! Ch. 02'

by chandler831

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
voyer61voyer61about 12 years ago
Would love to read more about this new girl

She could have so much fun.

bluesky496bluesky496about 12 years ago

what a lovely story ,it has everything ,crossdressing, incest ,sex , romance and an admission of true self ,i loved it ,please continue soon ,x

stringfellostringfelloabout 12 years ago
What a story!

Really want to read more of Ash and her desires and conquests. Wanted to be her so many times myself! Thanks.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 12 years ago

I have to agree with everyone else, this is a great story and an even greater start to an enjoyable series (I hope that you will continue). The character Ash, sounds like she is in for so many new and different experiences. Keep up the fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Change of Heart?

Enjoying this story, Ash seems to be accepting that things have changed, makes me wonder if a change of heart isn't coming with Jenny's Double Date proposal. Looking forward to future Chapters, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
been waiting for chapter 2

This is a predictable, but nice story of love, lust and shame. If I were writing this, I'd have made more flirty with language that enhances the story including the feelings about how the clothes felt as opposed to fabrics and colors. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and will look forward to the next episode.

we all know the ending, don't just fall over with your legs on his shoulders, add some story twists and keep the reader coming back for more. Descriptive writing helps but don't be afraid to use the same words. You don't have to call his cock a baby maker but instead call a cock a cock. You can skip the word asshole, it detracts from the imagination. Let the reader figure out the size of the cock by saying big or fat etc.

Overall this has been an enjoyable story, but I believe you can add spice and class mixed with romance and keep it going for 20 more chapters. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

love the story, though I do wish the sex lasted longer but all around still a great story REALLY! hope there's more chapters too cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

that was great, i almost cum in my pants just reading it.

penny_coynepenny_coyneover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I have reread this story again and it is still one of the best! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy

Omg! I love this story. I felt so naughty and turned on by it. I will look forward to more chapters ;)

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Kinky!!!

Very sexy and kinky story!!! Can hardly wait to read the next part...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous