All Comments on 'Farmhouse - Day 02'

by sandy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE!!!!!

So much off what I read on here has good imagery, but its is what its is a sexy story just about sex. This on the other hands is an erotics Love Story....... BRAVO!!! Cant wait to read more... well writen..

Dan

ducci7ducci7almost 12 years ago
Great follow up to Day One...

This is a very good story. Hope you continue to with it!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Day 3

Now that you have done 2 days we get to the Final day and Future week-ends .

They both seem to like the Changes and each other enough to continue and Possibly adding a third. another Family Member or a Friend who is also alone.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Great Read!!

Hot sexy and believable thanks for sharing. Looking forward to Day 03.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Don't stop.

You're on a roll. This story is worthy of continuing.

You have an easy writing style that flows very nicely.

pjhale121pjhale121over 10 years ago
Good story - hope it continues

Love the theme -- love, respect, experimentation, willingness to try new things, sexy but not outrageously unrealistic. I hope that someday you decide to continue this story.

sampadassampadasalmost 8 years ago
NOT ENOUGH

DEAR IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER PLEASE WRITE MORE AND MORE ABOUT FARM HOUSE PLEASE.......................................................!

FROM MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH

MISS NISHA G PARKH

EMAIL-sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy77@sandy77
41 Followers
Just a guy, who enjoys reading the various stories and have tried to be creative with a couple of my own.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES