All Comments on 'Son Wants Mom Ch. 01'

by rictam

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tell Hubby more stories.

Please continue to tell her husband more jerk off material. I would appreciate hearing more myself.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Damn lucky prick, I could only wish.

Want more please continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope that there's more to this story

I want to read about the young shy stud learning to pleasure his hot mom, and then fuck her until she is weak in the knees, fulfilling her lust and for her to want her son to fuck her all of the time.

Thanks for the hot read

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Great start

Great start to an interesting topic. A young man cannot be taught any better on how to please a woman than an older woman or mother. I hope there are many more to cum.

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 12 years ago
Aren't to many sons who don't want mom like that. This story really got me

hard thinking about my mom. I hope Rick gets to watch his hot wife suck Brendan off like that,he'll cum just from watching. I want "mom" teaching her kids how to eat pussy,fuck both pussy & ass. The family that plays together will stay together so turn this into a family group thing,it's never to early to learn so let Zack play too. Mom can take 3 cocks,Zack in her mouth,Brendan big cock in her pussy & lucky Rick in her ass. That sounds fantastic to me, what about you??

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Interesting

An unusual start for this type of story.Nice change of pace.Let's hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"believe me nearly every boy fantasizes about having sex with their mom, I know I did."

Rick's sure right about that. Practically all boys have thought about fucking their mother at one time or another. Lots and lots of them have jerked their young cock and blown their young balls thinking of their mother's mommy-hole and what they'd love to stick up their mother's cunt. Brendan's like that, too, he's hard around his mom, nearly jizzing in his pants. I bet Brendan, his mother, and Rick can think of a much better place for the boy to jizz.

batcatbatcatover 10 years ago
mom

i loved watching my mom walk around the house in her panties and tshirt. i always got a good glimpse of her fat ass and perky titties. several times i walked in on her naked or getting fucked by dad or sucking him off. eventually i asked to sleep with her and she said yes. pushing my hard cock against her ass while we spooned was the best... until i got to fuck her and lick up her creampies that dad deposited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good, but...

Absolutely fantastic, super hot...but, your grammar was a bit off. Other than that it was fantastic, hoping for more!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot start. Hopefully the following chapters will be just as sexy!

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23about 8 years ago
i see son loses mom to tommy

so the son doesn't anything to his mom she's got a new stud and it isn't her son what happen to the son in the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I told my mom my sexual desire for her body!

I was expecting a slap across my face, but instead mom just smiled at me. We began French kissing as our breathing became heavy. Soon after we were in bed, my cock moving inside my mother's pussy. It was almost magical, doing what I'd dreamed of for so long, it seemed like it was no effort at all as I fucked her hard, and fast. Her moans only increased my speed, and intensity, as we both neared our orgasmic bliss. I was able to wait until my mom was coming, then I tensed up, and within a few mighty thrusts, I was enjoying the release of my seed deep inside her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

Its a good thing she makes the decision and then carries it out quickly. Many stories with a slow seduction a wrong in that tht allows mom to realize the deed that shes about to do. This way they both get what they want and need without second thoughts or recriminations. He obviously needs to learn how to treat a woman and the confidence to "treat" her in the first place. She needs the motherly satisfaction of helping, comforting, and teaching her son valuable lessons. And Dick, also. Dad gets to Jack Off with good visualizations while he is out of town, But I don't think that this story addresses what will happen when Dad gets home. However, should they come up with an agreement, a woman is perfectly capable of taking care of two men sexually, as long as they are men she loves deeply. There is emotional connection that many women establish and that love is a big factor. I doubt if Dad is good with becoming a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the phone scenario

I used to really enjoy late night phone calls from my wife after she'd fucked one or more colleagues at her conferences, so this setup of phone calls from mom to dad after she'd had sex with junior hits a special place with me. Thanks!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In an ideal world, each mom who is mentally & physically fit would have both the right & the duty to teach her son how to fuck, essentially how to satisfy a woman in bed. She would also teach him how to be nice & gentle with women & how to respect them.

IN MY OPINION, THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EROTIC. I GAVE IT A 5-

I LOVED my mom and LUSTED after her. I was sexually infatuated with her big time. I also was under her spell: I did not want to disappoint her.

I was a reincarnation of Oedipus Rex.

Thanks to Literotica, & wrriters like rictam, i know i am not the only one.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Get an Editor

Your story got off to a good start and I liked the premise, but you quickly lost me with all the grammatical mistakes.

In my opinion the seduction was far too short. Yes, a horny teenager won't take long to seduce, but as a reader, the build up of sexual tension is an exciting part of the story. Would a shy virgin strip naked to reveal his erection to his mother or would he run away?

I write this in the hope it will help your future output.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago

Your story got off to a good start and I liked the premise, but you quickly lost me with all the grammatical mistakes.

In my opinion the seduction was far too short. Yes, a horny teenager won't take long to seduce, but as a reader, the build up of sexual tension is an exciting part of the story. Would a shy virgin strip naked to reveal his erection to his mother or would he run away?

I write this in the hope it will help your future output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You seem to just randomly inject " marks anywhere and everywhere, with no rhyme or reason to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck with this husband, more than willing for his wife to fuck her son from another marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's think about this as a practical story in today's time. You n your gf get married say at the age of 20 you have two kids both boy after two years of marriage by the time bothe of them turn 18, you both would be 38. In today's time women are carefree n so they don't mind been in two piece in front of their children. Also women today are alot into fitness and a women between 30 n 40 also looks like a 20 yr old n der4or young teen boys have a lust for their mom looks very possible. So if you think about this story you can probably say there is a chance of this kind of a story to happen but who knows even if it's happening. So this story as a story is very interesting and here the PPL reading have a fantasy for this kind of a story.

Questions

Would you as a husband encourage your wife to be carefree in front of your kids?

Would have have sex with you wife while the children beening home?

What if either of the son is secretly watching or hearing both of you have sex?

What will you do if you caught eithe of the son watching you have sex?

Will you encourage your son's to have sex with their mom?

Being a reader of this story i sometime have these questions running in my mind so der4or I felt this is the right platform to ask these questions. Many writers do have very similar stories in LE and how many of these stories are true we don't know. But as a matter of the fact it satisfies ne that this community of PPL reading this story makes me feel safe that am not the only one who fantasies about this kind of story. Happy reading part 1😀

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Only in fiction does a reader find characters/people so self-secure and self-aware with solid egos and ids. If truth be known and recognized/accepted, there is nothing worse in bed than a virgin/uneducator sexual partner. As a male, most men do not have the slightest idea about how to please a woman. It takes them years, if ever, to learn now. Unfortunately, the woman is hesitant to offer suggestions because she herself does not know how to obtain an orgasm. Likewise, most women do not know how to please a man but she is a must faster learner and not afraid to ask. With the preceding said, who better to teach a son or daughter about sex than their mother/father, assuming (this is a BIG assumption), based on their time together as a couple, knowledge of each other, and freedom of communication. Luckily. a hooker took me under her wing and taught me about how to please a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous