All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality'

by CuckoldDesires

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very hot...

I like where this is going...please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what crap!!!

more cheating and treating people like shit, same old shit diffrent fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dear What Crap Anonymous

Dear What Crap Anonymous, why do you keep reading "this shit". Go ahead, admit it, it scares you how much it turns you on, you closet cuck you.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
We need to excuse the ignorance

of the anonymous authof of the "what crap" comment. Obviously he is so narrow minded that he has no conception or toleranceof the many roads to sexual graification. This story is about just one of the many and it apparently is way beyond his grasp. Too Bad!! It's really a very well written story.

racefan91racefan91about 12 years ago
WOW!

I have often said that you should have to sighn in to comment. People wouldnt be so brave about insults that way.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
So fucking hot

I wish I could be his sissy too!

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 12 years ago
cruel and mean

For me, wish there was a little more realism. This story makes this man come off more as a closet gay man then someone who enjoys being dominated by a female.

Would have been better "IMO", if there was more of a loving relationship between the husband/wife and they came about all of this more slowly. She could have found his stuff, started talking and planning about it, then started cuckolding him. The fact that she was doing it before finding his stash and her cold personality toward her husband took away from the immersion in the story.

I'll give it a 5 just for being pretty good for your first story on here. Thanks for sharing.

Ignore the anon haters, they seek this type of stuff out and blow their loads, probably eat it, then complain how filthy the stories are. It's actually sad and hilarious at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes, very hot

I agree with desireethtttv, this story is my ultimate fantasy. Please continue it, but please don't spoil it like so many stories on here have by the sissy having to do anything with a black person. Not a racist, it just grosses me out. Thanks for submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another slut

Really liked your story. As a cock addicted slut since early teens I finally decided to try a female and see what sex was like, we married and it didn't take long for me to find out that I couldn't satisfy her needs. We had some long talks and decided that we both would be free to have sex with others. I don't think she realized that the "others' for me would be men.as I became more of a whore for them I started crossdressing. The feeling of being a mans cunt turned me on beyond belief. I couldn't fuck enough cocks.my mistake was giving my ass pussy to one of her boyfriends who immediately told her about it. that ended the so called marriage, I became a full time cock slut bitch who fucked every cock i could find.25 or so a week barely met my needs and would have gladly taken two or three times that amount. I've gotten to the point where I peddle my ass on the street corners, ABS locations, parks ,truck parks, etc. where ever I might be fucked.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You do a fine job.................

Your write very good. Your handling of the bi sissy subject is very good. Not sure if your male, female, or bi or str8 since your bio does not say. I hope you add more chapters to this story and add other stories like it. You have me hooked on reading your stories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
this is my fantasy

I too am a married closet CD and I've been sucking cock for a few years. I would love it if my wife found out and fed me her lover's big cock to suck and also to get fucked. Being my wife's cuckold is my fantasy. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cock slave

I have been a sissy slave to a cock for years it is so good when they cum in your mouth.

JoJo

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story every time I read it

My favorite part of the story is:

"How much do you love being a sissy?" Hannah asked, her tone demeaning yet authoritative. I answered without thinking, "I love being a sissy, I was born to be a sissy." "How much do you love my cock?" Carl asked. I turned my head to Carl, "I love your cock, I love worshipping your cock, my job is to be a sissy and worship your cock." They both laughed at my utter submission and humiliation.

That is what I truly want with my wife. I want her to have a well-hung stud of a boyfriend with a big juicy cock which both of us suck until he cums a big load in our mouths. I also want him to fuck her in front of me and then fuck me in front of her. I'm truly a sissy and love being a sissy. I wish my wife knew and would accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
My Wish

If you dream long enough it will come true.Dressing was always fun and going out in public was nice to.But my dream was to take a hard black cock deep in my ass.When it happened i loved every minute of it and more.One cock left me wanting more and that lead me to a black gang bang.I took cocks in my ass and down my throat filling me with loads of cum.It was running out of my ass and mouth.My belly could hold any more.So they filled my ass again and again.I now am a black cock sissy slutt and take cock when i can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous