All Comments on 'How Wonderful to Know'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
blkhrtblkhrtalmost 12 years ago
:D

that whore and the loser deserve each other. The former husband may not the man he was, but what the hell in getting revenge!! when opportunity serves it on your plate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A smile

A smile started on the fifth paragraph and continued to the end. Papa Toad and HDK would have been proud. A hole in one (page, that is).

john1946john1946almost 12 years ago
Ha

Now that is a revenge story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gave it a five

it made me chuckle

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
I like it...

So simple, and so just.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
HA

HA HA HA

The cheating wife became a cheating wife again, only now for money and her new husbands approval. HILARIOUS

HA HA HA

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
bingo

fitting revenge

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
another laugh

i will keep this one for funny times. got a5.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
serves her right

I can just imagine him going to his computer, after they leave, and check his investment portfolio and mention that a stock has split and he is now a millionaire. Ha ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't know why.....

Jed's bitching, they could always say no. I guess the money's just that much more important! Personally, I would rather work two or three extra jobs than become my ex's whore. And I would kick the ass of any man who would want me to whore myself out!

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 12 years ago
Yes. This was good!

dd,

Great and well written. Oh, betrayedbylove, less money...

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
read a longer version of this

same idea by another author, Creamer I think. This was perfect for the 'low information' types living in the comment section though, their attention spans are akin to those of a fruit fly.

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Anon

Anon you read this, right! Um and your attention span is?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Funny revenge

My ex wife the whore and her boy toy has to watch. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I like it!!!!!!

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 12 years ago
Good one

Funny payback.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
REVENGE AND PAYBACK IN SECRET

benefits no one except sadists. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no way a nonce like Random

ever read this, his claim to fame is voting and commenting without reading. specious little bitch dog humping the leg of irrelevance. yip yip noncey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect justice

There was no payback in secret. It was done blow-by-blow (pun intended) within earshot... and reach, if he was so inclined... of the new hubby.

No, this was perfect justice, not just revenge, because in this 'funny little flash story' it shines the light of truth over each character:

...ex-hubby is actually human and not so perfect that he can dish it out too,

...new hubby is a sneaky, underhanded bastard who STOLE the nice fantasy that was the ex-hubby's life: he had taken his money, wife and future he'd been building, and deserved anything that had happened to him

...the wife obviously cared little for the ex. She can be seduced easily. She values money over relationships (as does the new guy). So actually, having the truth about the wife, the new guy did him a favor and showed her in her true colors.

I bet my life that he'll get a visit from the wife again, because the new guy was always a pimp looking for an easy buck and easy fuck, and the wife was always just a whore.

Interestingly, wife might lose all respect for the new guy, in which case she'll be back to get her brains fucked out and make easy money herself.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 12 years ago
:)

The anon queer is still here. British much? That would explain it.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Mission accomplished

Funny and twisted flash story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
Double D does us proud.

Few writers have the skill at setting a scene and closing it as quickly and enjoyably as the Dead One. His flash revenge stories are always short and very sweet. Well done, Double D!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The neighbor?

Great read - but what about the poor neighbor who now has to deal with a lowered income? I know she's an off-stage character, but the story is so well written that I can't help but feel for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Go easy on Random

His whole "Wannabe Cuck" thing didn't pan out well; the closet cucks or whatever they are called sort of took over. He feels guilt because saying in comments "I didn't read it but it sucked and I voted 1*" cast a shitty glow on the WBC thing. Give the kid a break.

daveftworthdaveftworthalmost 12 years ago
Nice touch

Nice story of a little payback..someone complained abou t the neighbor losing her income, but just because he told his ex about a neighbor, did wasn't necessarily true. Good read!

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Awesome.

Where you been man? Can you please get back to writing some new stuff?!?! You need to post more!!!!

This one was one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not gonna go easy on

that shitsack Random - anyone who shits on stories and declares 'i didn't read it but i hated it and voted 1' is a gutless little fuck and no way i'm gonna go easy on a cancer to a story site. if you're not gonna read it then don't flame it and downvote it unless you are a dirty stinkin pile o' shit like Random. that is all.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 12 years ago
You know....

I do not think I have ever voted one without reading. I have used the comment section to piss off you worthless fucks who attack others for no reason. Mousee9 is a perfect example. He has never said anything bad about anyone else in the sense that you have. And yet one of you stupid queers called him jizzy for making a legitimate comment on one of the stories. That is the point that I joined the fray and called one of you a cocksucker. Probably true. That is the same reason I give the swingers hell, they think their opinion is the only one that matters. You bastards are in the minority. I am still waiting for the ass whipping that one of you promised. I am also still waiting for for the superman who said he was going to shove one of my favorite pistols up my ass. Don't talk, DO! Follow my IP adress to my front door and and fucking do it. I suspect I will die of old age before one of you weak willed shits gathers the courage to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Random in a lather?

I read the comment you made flaming a story without reading it. That makes you a worthless sack of excrement. Chickenshit cocksmokers like you never submit a story but have the nerve to flame a story and say you never read it. Not sure what the hell you are talking about IP address but just post your real name and street address and I'm sure someone will visit you soon limp wrist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RandomHardoninSouthCuckolina!

Careful, that guy is a bad mofo - don't bend over in the shower, he'll try to stick his little pecker in yer cornhole! If he gets yer address he'll show up at yer door with a tub o' vaseline and a smile! Considerin them proclivities he oughta be called Rabid Homo in Search of Cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm. nice twist - wish all ex-wives were so complacent....

However the urge to "not" squeeze the windpipe shut of the slut would be a challenge.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Better then some longer stories I've read recently

Sometimes less is more. I can color in the lines myself.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice flash story

That next door widow lady had me worried too, until one of our colleagues decided that she never existed. Still, it is quite probable that he is lying through his teeth and that he has more sex money stashed away. We may end up with double the number of words in the comments, as there were in the story itself.... TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story.

Nice trick on revenge sex. And considering she got half his business for 1.3 mill....it stands to reason that he has at least that much socked away.

Maybe next time he'll blow a nut on her face before sending her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Like the concept and execution, but Sandy is not discounted, for wear and tear? Cheap alcohol, to accompany the present value.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha, Good humorous story

I like papatoad's stories, but he has many longer stories as well.

This story is a good modern Figaro type humorous revenge story. 5 stars.

BTW I almost fell off of my chair because of laughing! Ha, Ha, Ha,Ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well, I take it back

Don't go easy on Random, when he started yapping about "sticking a pistol up his ass" and "dying of old aids" it became clear he is far worse off than we thought, beyond help really. I guess he didn't learn his lesson last time when he had to eat his words then shut his piehole.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
Well done.

The Willing cucks hate this story and apparently have no sense of humour. So well done for this story. I will apologise in advance for the comments that will be directed towards me and others that like this story for what it is, I wonder which readers will get a hook caught in their mouth from the line I just cast? Personally I thought this story was very good and poked fun at certain stories that really should have thier own category. Anyway well done and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Willing cucks do hate this story

Closet cucks love it though! Nice to see so many of them out; out and about that is, not out of the closet. God forbid those pencil dicks step out of the safety of their little closets, some big bad man might scare the piss out of them.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Not Exactly A "Feel-Good" Story Any Way You Look At It

Did not give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

After 2000 year we can laugh on the cheating wives and the lover boys!!!!!!!!!!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
The cuckolder got cucked. Loved the concept. Still laughing at the whisky jibe.

Anyone know any other stories that follow this theme?

5* for making me laugh, though I'd normally rate this a 3 or 4, as it's a flash. Thanks for writing.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ witles I read a revenge story where the exhusband shoot on DVD the sex with the exwife and he sent to the new husband as a part of his revenge. I forgot the Author and the title.

However this story is better.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Hey, thanks Duna.

Mail me if you remember the name of the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Agree with Vestspet

At the end, we should find out Hubby1 is still very wealthy, he's just fucking with them on his lowball whore-price. I also like the special whisky shopping! Heaven Hill would work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:}

:]

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 CUCKING THE CUCK

and in your face. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Once a cheater now a whore. Except the price has dropped.

HA

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I agree with Lickideesplit's comment

That would have made a really nice twist - the kind I'm sure HDK wouldn't have missed.

Still, a good, well-written and original tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck all the talk about a "twist" shit.

The story is great as it is, 5*.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

user110user110about 11 years ago
jed dont know pimping

jed should have charged $1000 for each mark on his ho, to be paid immediately.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Perfect!

This was perfect. This is the kind of story that pisses the cucks off and this is how it should actually be. The cheating ex wife has to sleep for money with the man on whom she cheated. Full marks from me.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 11 years ago
Had me chuckling

Liked the concept and flow of the story. Just needs a bit of work on the grammar to polish it. Suggest get an editor to cast an eye over your stories.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
5 HUGE Stars!

Had me chuckling the entire time! Perfectly twisted revenge! :D

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
From India

Against the prejudice, the Author origins from India!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

I have an idea. The ex-husband should bring in some of his friends to screw her also. Make sure the current husband is watching and maybe filming for posterity. Yeah that's it. The price stays the same, however.

HA

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 NO BODY CAN SAY

they didn't have it CUMMING. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Payback is a vbitch

And so was she - so it works out just fine -

How many guys would love to find themselves in that position to wreak such havoc back and do it above boards too -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow - that was COLD!

It sounds like great revenge. But I'm not sure how he even got an erection between his anger towards her and having the husband watching them.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the only thing I would change

would be to give the money to the ex wife instead of her new husband.

Why pay the pimp? He already blew through the money she got in the divorce settlement, why should he be rewarded again?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
don't see why......

Why would anyone complain about this story?

The cuckold fans have no complaint; there is a woman having sex with a man she isn't married to making her current husband a willing cuckold, and she has been a cheater before.

The revenge fans have no complaint; the ex-husband is getting payback on the ex-wife/former cheater in the current husband/former cheat partners face.

Aside from less than perfect English, this is close to the perfect LW story after all it has something for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good for all

The RAAC crowd and the BTB crowd.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Paid too much

The ex paid way too much for the cheating slut. She was just not worth that much. Cheap whores are worth maybe fifty to seventy five bucks, and if he really wanted to drive home the pain then he could have screwed her more often during the month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with kjohns2001

100$ a pop would be more than adequate for slut ex wife. 5/5

Rocco1960Rocco1960over 7 years ago
Nice

I agree 100 dollars is enough for the wife, but another 100 dollars for him having to sit there and listen is priceless!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Could have been meaner if he wanted...

"Ok, now that we've all proven you're the whore I said you were when we got divorced, you can take it up as a living and since you're married to your pimp, you won't lose any money."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
budget

$1600 for monthly sex budget indicates he is in better than decent financial straights!

Too bad the widow next door lost that income. Truthfully, if I was in that situation I would only used ex-wife's services for a month at most. Unless widow was completely outclassed in bed.

He needs to find way to help widow out as she has come to rely on that income

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet.

Hahaha. Brilliant. From a slut to a whore in one afternoon. And best of all her husband's aquiescence makes him her pimp.

4*

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Love this author

Short, sweet, and to the point.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
He needs to fill her up

He needs to fill her up and then make him clean her up afterward. That would be the ultimate Cuckholding lol.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago

this author has a great mind

a nd a sense of humor too

lol

i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG I Love Stories Like This

When my husband and I got a divorce, I thought I had traded up. I was sadly mistaken. Larry turned out to be a drunken womanizer who preferred shooting pool and drinking with his buddies and barroom skanks. Larry couldn't keep a job. I soon found myself living in squalor. If given the opportunity to get back to Dan, I would have accepted a dollar a night.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another good, quick, fun, revenge story. Make it hurt.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Dangerouslydead is the master of flash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It!

Short but absolutely brilliant. There couldn't be a better revenge or better executed.5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars just for the burn factor

No better revenge than giving the Asshole every bit of the angst he'd have gone through himself, plus interest.

I'm sure the protagonist isn't as hard up for cash as he says, either.

Good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BTFO

''The difference is my wife was valued at 1.3 million when she divorced me. She was worth a lot more when she was my wife. Your wife is worth 200 bucks and no more''

BOOM

OUTTA HERE

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Punishment is fantastic

Even out the cuckolding no he didn't know he was being done

But guess who knows

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
200 vs 1.3 mil

Ouch, boom talk about payback.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Brilliant turn about his fair play revenge . Nothing better.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

What was that? We already know what you are now we're just negotiating price.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Nice revenge.

Effective. Except -- yuucckk

If I was the ex-husband I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.

I will hire Jamal to sex her and make a movie out of it.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
$400 for an all-nighter?

Is this 1985 ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The neighbor should be insulted that the adulterous slut is equally valued. A simple mileage adjustment for the slut's clearly well used cunt would bring her fair market value down to no more than $150 per fuck.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Should've shut the door in her face but I guess it was payback to the lover whom she cheated with was his primary motivation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining. Original. Good read. Thanks.

Ed

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Definitely the mistress of the sting.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

etchiboy, en mi país, gracias a las amigas venezolanas, colombianas y dominicanas...puedes arrendar una chica caribeña hecha a mano (si, completamente operadas) por 4 días con esa cantidad.

fue un fuerte cambio en el negocio de la prostitución por acá ajajajaja

lo malo es que llegaron también los narcos..... eso fue malo, pero como no consumo... jajajaja

inka2222inka22229 months ago

What a delightful BTB, thank you! I agree with earlier commenter, it would have been more sting if he said (not that she could check) that the neighbour was making 2x as much but she wasn't as good so had to be cheaper.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars - To get the maximum humiliation effect, I also would have preferred the MC to pay street homeless people male/female to fuck the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@etchiboy, nope dumbass, it was $400 a week... twice a week... $200 a trick.

Though it's fantasy, what are they gonna do? He set the price and they were desperate enough to accept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
525 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.