All Comments on 'New Years at Brad and Diane's'

by theaquarianpen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHEN YOU DONT, CANT OR WONT

maintain or have control, shit happens. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she is to pathetic

i am not responsible i drank to much. Why? Why go off with him? Why not scream being embarassed is less than being raped? Why not press rape charges, he fucked her should could have any number of diseases? Totally stupid scene all the way thru. I would have divorced my wife if she had put herself in that situation! Time to grow up and accept full responsibility for your own actions. A woman can not be seduced if she doesnt allow it to happen.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
let me see if I have this right

The husband over hears this; " Rob said he is going to bang that one at the next party." As he said it I saw Jules walking by...

and the husband says or does nothing ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Content Aside

Please everyone,both this writer and the reviewers: take time to spell words correctly. If something is excessive, it is "too" something, not "to" and "were" and "where" are not interchangeable. Moreover, commas are helpful in many places, including where a list is given: "eating, working, designing, ..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Commas, the story was awful cos of a lack of commas. Every sentence just ran on and into and up the ass of

the next line. It was all fairly unrealistic and lame, but it

is a genuine attempt and I give it 3 stars.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Not Very Well Thought Out

He seems to care about her, yet he does nothing to protect her? He knows that they do not belong to this clique, yet he shows no caution when socializing with them? All of his concern is after the fact. This is a rape crime, assuming it happened as the wife described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Can the husband really believe the wife? Only the writer can know that. The old saying "No smoke without fire" is brought to mind.

randy2somerandy2somealmost 12 years ago

Just who the hell is JULY??

Try looking up a list of female names if you cannot spell, then "copy and paste" if you cannot type.

The name is JULIE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF!!!

hey randy, did you write this story? oh you didn't, hmmm then who died and left you God, and decide the names of people in other authors stories? If you don't have anything nice to say then shut the hell up! thanks.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Hey Harry at least we got SOME realistic behaviors and no...

...cucks. And Randy, have you taken a look at the spelling of names in this culture of late? And where did you figure out how the author is pronouncing it.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pun.ctu.at.ion.

Holy hell, please Google the term 'run-on sentence.' The story had merit in general, but reading it was like navigating an overgrown jungle of bad grammar. Keep writing, but PLEASE edit your future contributions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Names

I have known many women named for months of the year - one of my girlfriends was named January. It is quite possible for a woman to be named July. Glad to see the strong woman and strong husband - and the jerk getting his just reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey randy2some...

Eat shit and die!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huh?

"I know this a-hole is after my girl so lets go to this party and I'll get plastered so I can't help her and get her half drunk so she'll be easier for him cause I'm an idiot and have no balls."

Yeah that's sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this is the worst story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mess with my wife will you?

And he only got beaten up once? What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Husband should have kicked the shit out of him without wife knowing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep looking for him, you'll find him. Then deal with him. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way it came to a head and then they got back at him in a round about way that cost him his home and family in the end. A great story, when do we see another?

Johnny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous