All Comments on 'Little Pink Vibrator'

by heartofdixie1992

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 12 years ago

Great Story, my wife and I do that sometimes.

You guys should try a strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

My husband doesn't know about my vibrator, but I could see where we could have fun with it together.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this---Great erotic and wonderfully told story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I am so glad to find this story ... and to see the "taboo" of male sex-toy enjoyment being beaten back. My wife enjoys using a vibrator on me, and the stimulation of my prostate gland sends me wild with pleasure. I recommend it to other couples happily. Guys, don't be shy. The feeling is intense and delightful. Ladies, jump in and help us as we learn about this pleasure! You'll be rewarded with a gusher and you'll enjoy the sight of your man in deep sexual satisfaction. As an added bonus, it will strengthen your loving ties between one another, and your feelings of shared intimacy.

fleetusafleetusaalmost 12 years ago
very satisfying

yes me too, probably one of the best cums I ever had when she found the prostate.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Lovely. ..

I thought about this story bad idea. I went looking for my wifes vibe trying to be discreet. Its not in her night stand or under her panties or the special lingerie. We make love every couple of weeks. No vibe good thing or bad?

I love your kind and adventurous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I have been teasing my sensitive nipples with my wife's vibrator for a long time. She doesn't know but after reading this story it may be time to experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Girl friend

Girl friend sucked me off while fucking me with our vibrator. She got it wet by by fucking herself first then sliding in my ass. I came really hard in her mouth. Then she shared her cum as she deeply kissed me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous