All Comments on 'My First Taste of a Woman'

by Wicked-N-Erotic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
unit113unit113over 20 years ago
Great story about your first Woman

I just loved the story how you were able to cum with your first experience with a woman. I hope it was a true story sure did sound like it.

Horny LynnHorny Lynnabout 20 years ago
so sexy

Your voice is so sultry and this story is so so sexy. My juices were flowing like mad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wanting my first taste

wow. that was great. i am a straight women, but lately ive been thinking more and more about other women. the female body is just so hot. im pretty shy so i would have never dreamt of acctually following through with these feelings of mine. but since reading your story i think its time for me to just give in. it might be an experience like yours. (i hope so !)

flippoflippoalmost 20 years ago
MERCY

Wicked, omg your story was wonderful and your voice is just hot and you made me extremely horny listening to it and i can wait for my wife to come home so i can treat her to it also as this is one of her fantasy's and need i say i would love to watch her do it or of course join in if it was at all possible, again ty for the story and my wife thanks you too,, Im sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
tantalizeed for more...

HI:

Do one about a woman restrained as she is taken by anothr woman ?? You'd write something great if this is any hint.

Morb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the first taste

I enjoy a womans body and her nipples in my mouth and my nipples rubbing her clit it is an experience I would like to do more often, but the woman you choose to taste has to be someone you can totally trust to share such a moment with. I have had my moments and I loved the whole episode. I just wish there was a woman that I can share with at least once a month it will take care of my desires and on going fantasies cause it has been quite a few years for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Only A Dream for Most

This was an excellant story, but unfortunatly only a dream for most of us. My wife told me of a dream that she once had that sounded so much like this story. I try to get her to live the real thing, but she will not budge on the subject. So I have to be happy with hearing her dream over again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Voice

Your voice is velvet. There is nothing in this world as precious as a Woman discovering Herself.

Thanks, I Got Off

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantasy

Your story was very hot. My wife and I have talked about this sort of thing during sex. She said it is a fantasy of hers to be touched and licked by another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

Mmm that story was GREAT i wana get fuckd by a woman so badly n0w!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

I was sooo hard from listening to you describe your 1st women with women experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous