All Comments on 'Sabine'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story line. Perfect pace. We need to know where this goes. Many possibilities. Please - more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

You probably know this already, but you are a fantastic writer. I loved this story, it was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

The way you set the story up was marvelous, not to mention the great writing after! I caught no mistakes in grammar, but that might be because the story was so hot. You're definitely one of my favorite writers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Makes me long for that feeling! Great story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Just so beautiful.

Thank you so much.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadalmost 9 years ago
Great!

This is without a doubt the best, hottest, story I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely story

You're a great writer. Just came across this story. Will now read others. Great job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love the way you make love!!!

My title says it all, almost...

You really know how to write about how to love the way I like to make love! Your portrayal of lovemaking seems so real to me. Of course, being a male, maybe I'm missing something?

Keep writing please!!!

Aloha from Hawaii,

Glenn

Bralor_IroneyesBralor_Ironeyesover 3 years ago

Great little short story. I especially liked how you used the lightning flashes to accentuate your imagery. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have two wishes: 1.} I wish my first time was half that good. 2.} I wish every young person's first time was like this.

Bravo and BLESS YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a beautiful story - so hot! Thanks for sharing with us!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the commenter who wishes his/her first time was this good. Or even close.4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1887 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...