All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 11'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Too bad she doesn't seem to know what she's doing.

Where is a brotherhood rescue when you need one?

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 12 years ago

You are just pure evil, purefire and I love it. Can't wait for chapter 12.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Ahhhh....

I know you are building up to the "main event", but could you put a little more details of why Sherlaine wants Xan and her blood. Other than the one suggestion, this story and your other stories all ROCK!! Looking forward to the next chapter!!! :)

jay_gjay_galmost 12 years ago

yay for a new chapter!! It always feels like Christmas to me when I see a new chapter of yours! :) keep it up please!

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 12 years ago
not boring at all!!

so does this mean that she would summon the brothers to her....she should look into that! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
anyone else think this story is

just stretching out and not going anywhere. Maybe the pace is slow and the plot is full of too many distractions and filler bylines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The story is OK but the postings are stretsching the reader´s patience

I don´t know whether I am the only reader that feels it takes far to much time between the postings - as I am reading other stories as well I forget some of the characters and it always takes some tim to get into the story again - a bit frustrating, as I see it.

I can´t imagine how it is to write a story though it seems to me the writer should have some chapters in advance in case he/she gets a case of "drying up" and out of courtesy to his/her readers. Just my opinion.

The story in itself I do like very much, but please post the chapters much sooner as You do now.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
LOOKING FORWARD!!!

I hope that there will be a new chapter soon....Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOMAN!!

i am going to come apart!! PRLEEEZE!! XN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
When will we see the rest of the story?

It's been a few months, just wondering how far along you were on cmpleting the story and when we might expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!

Lord- please don't wait a year again... Liam was always my favorite through our series... Best transformational arc...

Please- for the love of god- or Demi-god! Write another chapter!!!

LoneR1985LoneR1985over 11 years ago
More...

I recently discovered your stories, and have completely fallen in love with each and everyone, i absolutely cannot wait to read your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love to see more NADIA AND ANDRAE... PLZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm begging you... please please please give us a nadia & andrae moment.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 11 years ago
Please, please, please

Change your mind and complete this wonderful story? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? And whipped cream and sprinkles if that makes a difference :-D

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
I can understand your fear......but....

There are hundreds if not thousands for reader in love with not only your series but also your skills, creative genius, and your dedication to us. I am so sorry to hear about the plagiarism of your work, but every great written will find those types of thing happening to them; maybe look into a copy write or what types of protection clause Lit has for you guys... I have been following you for about a year or two and absolutely love you. Since you stop i make a point to check in to see if there's something new...i miss you and all you give us and i hope you finish this series. If you don't please keep me posted to were you will move, but i hope not.

For the Asshole who's weak creative mind can't think up his/her on story line......FUCK YOU! FUCKING LOOSER AND THIEF CREATE YOUR OWN SELF AND STAY OUT.OF THE MIND OF A GREAT, FUCKING BASTERD!!!!

LOVE.YOU ALWAYS!!!

ps....don't fear the copy cat....

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
more please!

I've stopped downloading books to my Nook bc I'm addicted to your series. Please tell me another chapter is coming out soon.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
Ending,more chapters????

Any chance of an ending to this one.Its a shame to get your fans and then just leave us hanging,makes some want to not read or rate stories until the final chapter is done...and a waste of a good writer also,you have a great thing going here,sorry to see your no longer interested in finishing this,,,

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
please! more!

Please write another one ..... Soon!

I'm so addicted to ur stories .... Love it alot!

Very talented writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I AM BEGGING YOU!

So I see I'm not the only one that's about to pull my hair out because of your remarkably talented writing! Please please please keep writing, like the previous comment says, all great writers experience plagiarism and in a way that should flatter you? I'm not trying to defend plagiarism and whoever the low life is for stealing your stories. Just know that you have dedicated, mere talentless mortal fans who worship you and would love to read whatever beautiful stories your mind comes up with (I'm never usually such a kiss ass so this just proves how much I love you!)

Will forever be waiting and please update us on whether you're planning to put your stories up on another website or whatever. I would go to great lengths to read your stories. Anyway good luck and best wishes!

TantricMantraTantricMantraover 11 years ago
Hey

Just a note from another avid fan, hoping you will continue to write xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happened????

I love love love the series. Have not been able to put it down. Please say you will be adding more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue plz....

Another plea from a desperate fan, hoping you will continue to write.....

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
Still Waiting

I've read your stories twice now and I am still waiting for Nadia to come back and for you to finish Liam's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Angry

If you do not intend to finish your work then say so and take it all down. This is just like so many other writers on this site. It is thoughtless and rude to prey on the good will of the reader.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlabout 11 years ago
More Please

Just hoping to get a little more. I need to see how it ends. Dont keep us hanging too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Conclusion!!!!

Hi Purefire,

I've only just come across you're Brethren Series and I've got to say that I'm truly excited for what comes next. I realise that you haven't done much since April, but, wow, what a way to have us hold our breath.....

Hoping that you are well and will finish this saga soon.

Many Thanks,

panda1870panda1870about 11 years ago
please

Please more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please

For the love of us, please come back and finish!! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is this going to be finished? If not, please let everyone know so we can stop checking back for an ending.

Charlie15Charlie15over 10 years ago
Hoping you finish

Your stories are really well written and I have enjoyed the plot twists. You seem to have a knack for writing in such a way that keeps me guessing (in a good way) which way the story will go. I truly hope that you keep writing and find a way to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please finish

Do you plan on finishing this, or are you posting on a different site I would love to see how it ends

mandarabemandarabealmost 10 years ago
Have you considered moving the story to Wattpad.com?

another of my favorite authors had the same problem as you and has moved her stories there - you can't easily copy and paste the text and has many similar features to lit. for your followers, including the improvement of letting us know when you've updated a story!

I have waited patiently for several years to continue the story, and would be happy to not have to keep checking in to see if you've updated yet! please let us know when (or if) you will be continueing this great story - the suspense is driving me batty!!!!!!!

AngelicDemon00AngelicDemon00almost 10 years ago

Loved the entire Brethren Installments. PLEASE continue them. It would be nice to see how the battle unfolds. What will happen between Liam and Xan? If you do decide to continue the installments, it would be cool to peer into the lives of the other brothers who haven't had their own stories told yet and go back into Andrae's life again.

Broken_TJBroken_TJalmost 10 years ago
Amazing series

I have read the whole thing start to finish, and I hope that you finish. I'm sure all your readers have become as invested in your characters as I have. Please update and let us know if you are still with us, or if you have moved elsewhere... (Still holding my breath that somehow, someway Nadia makes a comeback...)

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This series is absolutely amazing, I can't wait to read more! Won't you please continue this story and bring it to a satisfying resolution? And please please please bring Nadia back from the dead... If not on this site, then somewhere else, please please please, this story deserves to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

Please come back and continue with this amazing story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We need to know the rest

Not only is this story great but the entire families story is. Please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish the story

It is now 2017!!!

Please finish the story. Need to know how this ends.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 7 years ago

I love your writing, I love this story, and I have fallen in love with these characters!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PLEASE

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Please let us know what happens to Xan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SONUVA...

GAH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pleaasseee

Please come back & finish this series

I need to know what is going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hate this!

The very best authors always do this! Start a great story, get us hooked and then leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible series and left hanging

I knew I shouldn’t have started this series. Thank you for your fantastic work but it just ain’t right to leave it undone. Take it down or at least update your profile that it’s an unfinished series. I wish you well and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need MORE

I love stories that intertwine but you can't just abandoned the story!!!!!! Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous