All Comments on 'Art of Being Samuel X'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SamuelX

You must be an unemployed lawyer or did you pass your Bar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Samuelx = Pyschopath!

Samuelx is the Pyschopath! I seriously doubt that he passed his high school tests, if he went to high school! Samuelx needs to take some basic writing classes as well as go to an attitude adjustment school. His cut and paste hatred filled submissions permeate literotica.com. He/She is the most prolific submitter of cut and paste submissions [not original tales] with the lowest ratings by far on literotica.com. Samuelx is a very hateful, vengeful, and immature person who is very quickly headed for self-destruction. Samuelx needs to careful and watchful of some other 'head case' / psycho who may in time hunt him down. Samuelx is likely a very immature teenager who enjoys submitting hate-filled nonsense to aggravates the everyday person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Here's a clue, if you think everyone in the world is an asshole and they think the same of you, maybe THEY are the ones who are correct. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't you mean SamuelX is a eunich individual?

As in no balls at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Go sam you the man

make a great housenigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As I recall almost all

Of the aid for haiti is / was given by those devels with light complexion and the dark complexion crooks keep the common people in squaler . Seems like it happens in africa do I see a pattern. Clean your own closet befor you bitch about curl white oppression or travon tragity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ho hum

you're not special nor unique, just boring and slightly paranoid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Should be called: "Burden of Being Samuel X"

SamX's rant of the day is brought to you by the word, Sociopath. This is just more of the ramblings we've come to expect from the poor misunderstood symbiote of Literotica. Thanks to this submission, I learned that Sociopaths are a unified force of evil and I'm glad SamX is raising awareness of their threats against humanity--like we weren't aware of shit going on around the world, already.

Ironically, his musings and frustrations with sociopaths--along with many themes of his copy-pasted stories--raise suspicion of himself being a sociopath. You know, the whole 'we hate in others what we hate about ourselves' bit.

Antisocial Personality Disorder (often referred to as Sociopathy) can be characterized as follows: frequent lack of empathy and tendency to be callous, cynical, and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of others. They may have an inflated and arrogant self-appraisal and may be excessively opinionated, self-assured, or cocky. They may display a glib, superficial charm and can be quite voluble and verbally facile.

Certainly sounds like someone around here. Be careful about how frequently you refer to yourself in the 3rd person, SamX, it makes you sound a little crazy.

Undoubtedly this comment will probably be deleted in a week, tops, so enjoy it while it's around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Articulate

The person who typed these and other words around this site (can't use the term author or writer) has to be trolling. They can't be that bad unless it's a deliberate attempt.

Good lawyers are coherent and articulate...

You are not a precious snowflake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Had to be said. 5*

"They" need to be exposed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2119 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...