All Comments on 'Cock Teasers Cumuppance Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
1awesome1awesomeover 11 years ago
Wow!

This story begs another sequel - please write one or more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I met a cocktease once

I went to school with a girl much like this. Wore the tightes pants, the shortest skirts she could get away with, the sheerest tops to show her bra. She teased all of us guys mercilessly everyday but would never date any of us. I ran into her at the mall one time and watched as she teased the boy in the shoes tore, then paraded by a group of men seated in the food court, bending over at the waist to fix her shoe. I walked up behind her as she was hedging down a side hallway in the mall near the restrooms. I pinned her to the wall and told her I had been watching everything she was doing. She denied at first but eventually admitted to loving showing off her body to get guys hard. I told her she had me very hard right then and grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. She was shocked at first but began to rub it. I leaned in and kissed her. She melted. I pulled her into the men's room and proceeded to fuck her in a stall. She actually became my girlfriend and we played a lot of games showing her off. Sadly when she left for college we broke up.

YoujuanYoujuanover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I've been waiting for 03 for a few years now.

Thanks for 01 & 02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2182 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES