All Comments on 'Jerk'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
windblownx10windblownx10almost 12 years ago
Kudos to the handjobs

Really enjoyed it. Like that you let it build up and only took it so far. How many other young men besides myself have jerked off thinking of an older hot woman.

napgamernapgameralmost 12 years ago
great buildup

Loved the story keep up the good work.

FLriderFLrideralmost 12 years ago

I loved the story, and suspect there's a bit of history to it....

Hoover1970Hoover1970almost 12 years ago

A follow up would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hot story!

kuellarkuellaralmost 12 years ago
A True Gem!

Amusing, light-hearted and sexy - this is brilliant stuff. I enjoyed every bit of it. Well done, and keep writing! :)

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for the comments ( public and private ) I'm happy with how well this one did, considering the category isn't the most popular on the site. Glad you enjoyed it!

BjorntufukBjorntufukalmost 12 years ago
to any amateurs reading this.

Jesus! Only complaint is that it was so short. I second that follow-up, this is how you write to any amateurs reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finish the story

they need to screww each others brain out

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Finish the story... Why, what good timing!

I'm actually only a few paragraphs away from finishing the first draft of the continuation of this story. It will probably come out some time next week ( depending upon how much the Nude Day contest slows down regular submissions )

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
Great story

5.-

RR, thanks for such a wonderful story. Rarely are written stories on this theme and I must say that it was one of the best I've read.

Keep up the good work!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Fun, hot, and "cute".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Virgin Young boy & OLlder Milf.

Really enjoyed it. Like that you let it build up and only took it so far. How many other young men besides myself have jerked off thinking of an older women.

great buildup

Loved the story keep up the good work.

I loved the story, and suspect there is a lot more to it

A follow up would be awesome.

Hot story!!!

A True Gem!

Amusing, light-hearted and sexy - this is brilliant stuff. I enjoyed every bit of it. Well written gosh please keep it up I know my hard woody is up from your story.

Great story

5.-

Keep up the good work!

Fun, hot, and "cute".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

But you got to the handjob too soon each time.

Once she found out he was a virgin, it'd have been better if she took longer getting to the main event. Teasing, having him watch her boobs as she gently teased his cock, then touching them, sucking them, and having a bit of a titty fuck mixed in with the handjob would have been erotic.

Asking him whether he liked he boobs, asking him what he'd like to do with/to them, etc.

When she asked him whether he'd jerked off that night after the first time, and he admitted doing it, she could have asked him to tell her what he thought about while he did it, and whether it was better than his usual jerk off sessions?

Gave it four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4254 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jerk Ch. 02 Next Part
Jerk Series Info