All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality Ch. 02'

by CuckoldDesires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is amazing. Please please continue with this story.

pamcdpamcdalmost 12 years ago
Amazing story mmmmm

I have read a lot of hot horny stories but this one is wow up at the top of any list. I am so horny I have been licking my precum off my cock with my fingers nonstop. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORU. MMMMMMMM tk u!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best ever

Please continue best story ever

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You have to have a chapter 3

OMG, that is so hot. Sissy is a total slut now. She is even sucking and fucking someone from work. Oh sissy needs a gang bang. Take her to a special adult theater and let the horny men use her over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 3 Please Please Please Please

I want to see your story continue since it has been years since the last chapter. This concept hooked me instantly, and it should continue with her going on vacation (perhaps to meet a customer who is a bodybuilder who is bald) with her ex wife and master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To add to my comment about the bodybuilder

The bodybuilder would have a big cock and the means to have her anytime he wants to take her anywhere, but she will still be Hannah's and Master's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More to the story

This can not be the end of the story. Does she meet a customer / sexy man that breaks her free from servitude to a healthy relationship with this new guy? This new relationship runs once again into the x-wife and the Dr. and she is afforded her revenge on the two of them.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 4 years ago
❤️

Love it! Full transformation! Every sub sissy fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My fantasy

It was now time to go public as a women.I have dressed under my street clothes but never fully dressed.Most times nothing ever happened but i have been sucked off and sucked one cock.But most men dont like cross dressers.But just may be they would like a sissy slut dressed sexy.Black sheer body stocking red string thong 6'' red thigh high boots.Full face and eye make up red lips and nails long blonde wig.I went and sat down in the adult theater alone.When i nice looking young man sat down next to me.We started to talk and by the size of his hard on in his pants.Talking was not all he wanted to do.We went to a booth stripped off my thong and dress him his pants and underwear.I am now looking at a long hard cock weighting for me to start sucking.I sucked him dry and once hard again he fucked me deep and hard.I ended going home with him were he deep throated me and fucked me all night and the next day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous