All Comments on 'Heartless'

by Robbin_Young

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PAIN AND STILL WATERS

run deep within ones course. TK U MLJ LV NV

Robbin_YoungRobbin_Youngalmost 12 years agoAuthor
My First Poem...

I've ever written, and I'm sooo excited it was accepted on Literotica...Yayyy!!!

Please vote and/or comment, I'm curious as to what you think...thank you.

Robbin

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poem deal

Sugar I don't know poetry but I like your style and effort!

Hope you expand your writing to story's and maybe even audios!

Your blog site videos are just wonderful and I am in deep lust for you!

Hope your Lit stay is very pleasurable for you!

James65James65almost 12 years ago
Priceless Heart

Nice poem,wonderful resume,fair warning to your lover and I think you made my heart hurt a little,yet intrested me to want to see if I could be the one worthy of your attentions and man enough to care for your heart.

Snow SnakeSnow Snakealmost 12 years ago
Loved your poem. What a first attempt!

Hi Robbin!

I'm thrilled to see you in here. I loved this poem, and I hope you'll keep writing. You have such a beautiful heart, and your life experiences will provide you with all the poetry subject matter--emotion, pain, love, passion, life experience--that any writer could ever wish for.

You and I are personal friends (although you may not recognize my Lit. member name), and I would love to see you write up some of your life experiences for the site. Call them fiction; no one would ever believe that they are, in fact, true (but I know! ;-).

All the best, wonderful Robbin!

Snow Snake

Robbin_YoungRobbin_Youngalmost 12 years agoAuthor
WOW...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and votes!

Since this is the first poem I've ever written, I'm amazed and honored at your incredible feedback and support. You've truly inspired me to follow my dream of becoming an author.

Robbin

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sensual Writing

Wow that was a powerful piece Robbin!! You have a gift and you should write more!!! Well done xx

Alan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Poem

I enjoyed reading it and I can relate. Lost love is difficult to replace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous