All Comments on 'Mike'

by ladyroxanne21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect Place

Perfect category for this story would be titled Ladyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't know I thought this was kind of funny. Here this guy obviously thinks he is some big stud and has the tables turned on him and ends up being a literal stud. To top it all off he ends up being fucked in ways he never imagined. Guess he shouldn't have tried raping his friend's wife (which he was until the twist)

WET379WET379almost 12 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed reading your story! I actually had an experience like this only I was also intoxicated ! but the results were the same! KKeep up the good work !

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I thought it was a very humorous story

I can only imagine the look on his face when he felt he was going to be fucked in the ass by her husband.

Here he was sneaking a quick fuck from his best friends wife and got nailed himself.

I laughed thinking about that.

Thanks for the read.

ladyroxanne21ladyroxanne21almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I wish I could "like" all these comments! They make me laugh and make it fun for me to keep writing more naughty stories :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Great story, reminds me of several of my own adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good until

Loved it until he started getting raped by his "friend". You sure must have a lot of resentment toward men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous