All Comments on 'Match #03: David vs Claire'

by bluedave1234

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Match stopped too soon

Would have been nice to let Brittany finish the job..!

RpierzRpierzalmost 12 years ago
So...

...based on your epilogue paraghraph, he's basically gonna lose EVERY match? Even losers have the occasional win. In too many of these mixed wrestling stories the males are either worthless or borderline worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hope not...

I hope the guy actually wins something, because so far he's weak and pathetic. I'm not saying he should beat up every girl that comes his way, but so far, the stories are too one-sided. He doesn't seem to have learn anything at all from he previous matches. It's hard to invest in a story when the character is so two-dimensional.

Also, I know you said you don't want to boggle the story with too much text, but I think a little more character development would go a long way for stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cool

that amde me hard and taht was fucking

sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

I'm good where this is so far and hope the fourth part comes along soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still six parts missing - Here's my suggestion :-)

BlueDave1234 wrote that he was planning on writing nine parts, but then gave up after some less positive comment. Here's my suggestion for David: He should get back to Madison, from the 2nd match, either in a romantic date outside the ring, or in a revenge wrestling match, ending in the fucking that he so much wanted to, but decided to pass, out of pity for Madison. She has something to make up to him, because she got saved from abuse, but abused David anyhow. A kiss on the cheek is not enough revenge! And of course, David makes his comeback a little more trained, with more power. This would give him a better chance of winning an occasional match and would explain why BlueDave1234 kept his character in the shade for many years: David had to grow stronger! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stay tuned for "Match #4: David vs Sophia"!

What happened to "Match #4: David vs Sophia"?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry. You are not writing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous