All Comments on 'A Family That Plays Together'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good story, an excellent lesson in how to fuck from the parents. If only all sex ed was like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking wonderful

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, more and more like this please and soon.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
Not enough differences to qualify as retelling.

Honestly, you began this by saying you'd "borrowed" from a couple of other stories, but if anyone goes back to read the stories you cite, it's a lot more than borrowing. There's a difference. "Borrowing" elements, or even a premise, from another author means you're going to write a story as you envision it, with your own spin on it. This is more like you copied another story and then just edited it a bit. Even though the finished product reads quite well, as a reader, I'm left to ponder how much of the credit goes to you and how much to the original author.

Side note: Assuming you're familiar with "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings" (because they're kinda well known), what would you think if you read a story about a place where some "short" people lived in a relatively safe, quiet little corner of a rather wild and rough land. And there's this mysterious wizard who visits these "short people" and tells one of them that he has to go on a journey to destroy an object that an evil person needs to get more power. And that the only way to destroy it is to take it back to the fiery mountain where it was created. And dark clouds pour out of that evil kingdom to plunge the world into gloomy darkness. And... And you say to yourself "Hey, this isn't J.R.R. Tolkien! This is Dennis L. McKiernan! Why is he blatantly ripping off Tolkien?!" Just about anyone who ever read McKiernan's "Mithgar" books wondered that very thing. Orcs, Ents, Hobbits, Elves and Dwarves, geographical locations, major plot points, minor plot points, innumerable details. How he didn't get his ass, and his publisher's collective ass sued into bankruptcy, I still have no idea. But anyway...

If you plan on "borrowing" any more stories from anyone else, try it this way: Take some notes while reading your source material. Draft an outline. Flesh out the outline. Write the story. Make a concerted effort to not make it a rip-off of someone else's story. Do NOT think to yourself, "I could have written that better. So I will. I'll write THAT story again, just better. Do NOT begin writing it while you're still reading the other one "for inspiration". You'll have the rough framework you wanted, but it will be YOUR story, not ...this.

theo_minortheo_minoralmost 12 years agoAuthor
@BP

Baloney Pony

Thanks for your feedback; I do genuinely appreciate it. The 'borrowed' portion amounts to the first quarter or so of the story, and I aimed at using it as a 'launching pad' for the story I meant to tell.

As I said, I sent it to Cphucker for his review, before I submitted it, and he approved my use of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

That was a great story and it brougt to mind a similar true story of how I was taught about sex. My step-dad thought it would be a good idea if he and my mom taught me the way to have sex. He fucked her and I watched. Then I got to fuck her with him watching and teaching me. She was such a good teacher and so sweet as I had my first orgasm with a woman.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Whatever

Whatever! I enjoyed your story, for those that didn't OK that's their right.

imurddyimurddyalmost 12 years ago
I agree

Guys, I agree with BP, I read both stories, and major portions were lifted straight from them. That is plagiarism, even if by consent, at least come up with your own dialogue. But I did like the plot direction that he took it in, just take the suggestions BP gave. Don't take half of someone else's story and say you changed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Anyone who says this is plagiarized needs to look up the definition of plagiarism. Not only did he clearly indicate the source material for this work at the very beginning, but he also got permission from the original author to take the story in a different direction. If you don't like re-reading portions of text that are admittedly lifted from another source, then fine. I like the new direction the story takes though, and this is clearly not plagiarism.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I thought it was a shame that Mike didn't get to take Molly's virginity.

Especially since they are twins, and they will always be closer to each other than they are to their mom and dad.

The story was very good and extremely erotic with very explicit incest sex between mother son father daugher and brother and sister.

Thanks for the read.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Hymen...

Have a look at a wiki like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen. It's usually torn at entrance being that it is a partial covering of the vaginal opening. It doesn't always rupture during sex. Usually child birth finishes the hymen off. I can't say about the story being taken mostly from another story. This story line doesn't do much for me, but that is me. Keep at it and I hope you find a story line of your own.

RS

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
What about the double penetration?

That would be another first for Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

Fucking wonderful, got my girls and I fucking and sucking each others brains out all night

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yeah, the whole family is happily nude and the guy and girl are still virgins at age 18 and completely satified with their own masturbatory activities and not really aware of their parents' lovemaking until they reach that magic age of 18, yeah, yeah. That is the part that is hard for me to comprehend.

Ok, with Literotica any real sex between people does not start until the magic age. I also believe just as much in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Other than that, the story renders a most ideal intro to naked family love.

Morlan502Morlan502over 11 years ago
Who cares!

Fun to read, got a thrill from it. The other stories are certainly very similar, and caused a similar reaction in my libido! After all, none of this is for a literary award, it is all just for fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny

Your story made me so hard and envious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that's the way it should be in every family

This is a truly great story, and it should be a model to families everywhere. In a rational society, family cunts are the communal property of the family males, as family cocks are there to be shared by the family females. Just as in the story, the father's big daddy-dick belongs up his little princess Molly's sweet little coochie, just as Mike's fat young cock belongs up his own mother's mommy-hole. Family semen is precious, it belongs up family honeypots, dad's sperm up his daughter's cute little twat, Mike's sperm up his own mother's cunt, the cunt he came out of. It's what family love is all about.

dustdevildustdevilover 10 years ago
Excellent Read

Great story, Hot incestuous sex .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So beutiful

Fab story would have been even more erotic as the son didnt seem to mind and even liked the taste of daddys cum if it had gone further to include a bi side

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

Great story! If more mothers 'initiated' and 'educated' their sons, women the world over wouldn't have complaints about their men not knowing how to treat them. Men growing up all over the earth could learn early on what women in general like. For example, that nipples and clitoris' should not be treated as volume control knobs (unless thats what she asks for) and it is not always a good idea to grab her hair and pull when she's blowing you. After all, she has teeth around your dick so be courteous. The dad was great in letting sister impale herself on his cock at her own speed, which was good for her and put her in the driver's seat in a situation which could be intimidating for a young girl. Good Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Clearing up a misunderstanding.

He sent it to Cphucker first, to which it was then approved, thus Cphucker approved this exactly how it is, no if's and's or but's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Famiy sex

Loved it! My favourite topic, families all fucking together, and this is up there with the best

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOTTER

This is a excellent story. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely story

Family fucking, - my favourite topic. Love to read of families fucking fucking each other, any time, anywhere. Got me fingering my cock all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prolly not though

I should have my family like that - naked around the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dang

Probally the best one i have read yet!! Keep up the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

erotic one.....i came twice while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

Hottest thing I've ever seen/ read, wish I wasn't an only child now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

I love watching my son fucking his mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This badly needed another page or a sequel telling about those "lessons" with mom and dad on the same bed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Again my only complaint is that it’s too short. You e come up with great characters and setting but it’s over too soon. 5 stars, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
614 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...