All Comments on 'The Many and Varied Shades of Gay'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm impressed, that actually worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting -- I might be a redneck - straight

Has this test been scientifically tested? Just kidding.

I scored a 403, and I'm rather liberal, and wife and I have plenty of gay friends. But liberal at mind is not liberal in actions. So, if we were swingers of a type, I wonder what the results might be... but we'd probably be totally scared, and we're not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nailed me!

279. Both descriptions all too close. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Than 402

In my younger days I got hit on by so many gay men that I finally gave in to one. Been there, got off but never again. I like pussy too much. When I have the urge to play with a dick, I play with the one that is attached to me. 'Tools aside', I am fascinated with women and bored or embarassed by most men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
216, but...

The test was black and white with men vs. women.

As someone who fancies women and Passable TS women (No Men/CDs/TVs), I feel I am of the straight ilk with some "wiggle room" as my 39 year old cougar lover tells me (I'm 23).

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 11 years ago
Hay; All you Anon's ...

This isn't Rocket science! I thought is was a fun exercise, and proud to post it was a hoot to read, and more fun to evaluate my own thoughts and feelings on the subject. A few questions won't define a label, nor will it define what we are. I'm betting more readers 'thought about the subject' even if they have Never experienced a Gay or Bi- situation. Accept IT. This realization won't push you over the line. Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not enough tranny

love tranny cock and pussy

how gay is that?

MicroronMicroronover 10 years ago
Why Did I Have An Erection While Doing This ? ? ?

My score, 239... Hmmm.... mostly hetero with gay leanings... I have had two meaningful m2m relationships in the last 10 years. Compared to me wife I have stronger sexual drive. Not surprising though... I'm 70 and often horny... my wife just wants to sleep. It has been easier to relate to a man sexually because it doesn't seem as much of a 'cheating' scenario. He likes guy things and as guys my age may know... guys do it better than most women at our age. Yes, probably a rationalisation what is really going on in my brain...or is that 'in my penis' ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

I can't believe anyone thought that this was a story, let alone something that deserved to be posted. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Transsexuals?

What about the people who believe transsexuals are women and have both active and passive encounters with them :).

kellijane001kellijane001about 9 years ago
Not quite right

I rated as interested in gay. not sure that's right - im straight. but I like to look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This quiz works.

246 - Bang on, exactly how I would describe myself!

blackIceo1blackIceo1about 8 years ago
Interesting but limited choices

As a guy who was always horny but had a late growth spurt, I've had consensual gay experiences (giving handjob, getting blowjob) as an undersized adolescent growing up in middle-class India. Mainly due to the limited chances to meet or date girls.

Now, decades later, I'm curious about anal sex but only with a woman. I can't imagine having a man do that to me or vice-versa.

Some of the choices seemed to be deliberately extreme - doing nails with a Bowie knife?! Perhaps that shaded my score to 300.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Actually accurate!!

Scored a 234, description was dead on!!! Nice to read one of tgese that was different, fun, and ended up pretty close to reality!

PugTheMagicianPugTheMagicianalmost 5 years ago
Spot on

261 and surprisingly accurate. Some of the questions were pretty blatant (press flowers with a pickup or a book) and some didnt really have an answer for me as the never had sex question didnt have anytjing for those who tried once, but the rest was pretty good

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Interesting!

This definitely makes one think about oneself with a very critical eye. Of course, some ot these queries are very leading as well. Still, and overall, I caught the drift and feel this was somewhat relative, perhaps even meaningful if one is very serious about this exercise.

kellijane001kellijane001over 4 years ago
Mmmm.

Interesting - 191. Not sure what that makes me. I do enjoy the stories tho.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

302 id say spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous