All Comments on 'Ellen's Exposure'

by eandp

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
BordermanBordermanalmost 12 years ago
Could develop into an interesting situation.

This has all the making of very interesting sexy situations.

Keep going

and encourage her; that's how we started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ellen's Exposure

That is a great story I loved it. The only thing I wish is that I was there to see her. I like to expose my wife also we have do ne it a couple of times with friends and alone on the road a couple of times. I LOVE IT and she seams to get turned on so much. Keep the stories cumming its great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicely told.

If your wife knows how pleased you were....and she enjoyed it. May I politely suggest

a tryst in a parking lot, and yes you might be seen. But in a different town, natch.

Thanks Don

NaughtyGirlNancyNaughtyGirlNancyalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

UI loved this story ... it really hit home for me! I'll never forget the first time my hubby drove me back to our rented beach house on the New Jersy shore with me sitting there naked. I swear he hit every red light along the way and we both loved it. So you see this story brought back some very stimulating memories. I just wish it was a bit longer. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super story well told.

Tell Ellen she is the dream of just about every male driver. Her willingness to be adventurous is encouraging and titillating. Please tell her to continue to explore her wild side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Have enjoyed the same thing

Awesome. Glad to see someone else enjoys this type of fub, I had a similar experience on trip to Florida and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Praise to your wife for being a good sport

I loved the story, My wife and I have done this many times in our 40 plus years marriage. She has ridden from Western MA to Boston nude and also has been in large hotels without panties on and exposed to many appreciative men.

Ellen keep your man happy

Barb and Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
De Ja Vue!!!!!

Like your's, my wife was very conservative also but learned to love exposing her naked 36DD-27-36 body as we traveled, alone, on the highways. Neither of us ever wore any underwear when we traveled, even when the kids were with us. We also liked the attention she received, in other towns, when she wore very revealing tops or a very clingy, short (barely covering the tops of her thigh-high stockings) dress (no panties or bra) with a two-way zipper front closure from top to bottom...She always let me adjust the zipper down from the top as far as I wanted (to show off her breasts) and up from the bottom as long as it didn't go above her pussy.

Good for you Ellen!! Have a blast showing your assets. And please do write more true stories about your adventures!!!

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Now We Know

what the E stands for in the user name, so who is the P?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Open highway

My wife and I would drive I-70 east of Indy. She would get completely naked, put her feet on the dash,turn on the interior lights and play with her tits and pussy. The truckers seemed to love it when I would drive along beside them. Sometimes , we would pull off at a rest stop, if a trucker followed us off the road and was brave enough to approach our car, he would usually be allowed to feel her up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Hot

This is my greatest driving past time with my wife of 15 years. One of the best times was when I talked her into putting her knees in the seat while bending over and sucking me off. With her butt and pussy totaly exposed out the passenger window the truckers horns were honking. I can't wait until she will do that again for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good start.

A good start to her exciting future....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Here's to the next time. Have fun.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 10 years ago

Great exposure. Thanks for sharing. Hope there are more fun times that you will write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wanting more

Great story! I hope you do more as I'm sure we're all waiting for. Please thank Ellen I'm sure she is a beautiful lady.

Thank you Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story and hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

My wife if 36 years and have done almost exactly that thru Bakersfield Calif.

No bra, shirt open, skirt up, orgasm in town.

Very good story, thank you very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Showing All

Love the story. The first time my wife did this went like this. Connie and I were at is strip club and drinking happened. We got into the car and she asked me if I thought she had as good tits as the dancers. I told her she had better tits then them. At that point she removed her top she doesn"t wear anything else. We started to home.driving thought the city with tits open for all. At light a truck pulled up next to us and the driver blow the horn..We took our time so the driver got a good and long look. Since that night we ride around looking for men to see the tits..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Started early in our marriage

In fact, I persuaded my wife to quit wearing underwear before we were married. Then I coached and convinced her to show more and more of her body to the point that we NEVER wear clothes in our house and as little as we can when we go out. My wife is tall and slim (34B) boobs , but beautiful legs, ass and pussy. We have a favorite country bar we go to and it isn't unusual for her to slip out of her dress and stay naked even when we leave to go home. The other patrons love it and we haven't had to buy a drink since I don't remember when. You and your wife are just finding out how exciting showing her off can be. Keep up the good work, get a little braver, and let us know how much fun you're having. Bare469

BarbieKenBarbieKenabout 8 years ago
Brings back memories

Did something very similar driving through a state park on our way out. A few bicycling campers got a quick look-see. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love to show

My wife like when my wife rides around with her tits out. Connie wear tops that she can have her tits hanging out. We have had many men see her tits. We have had night at bars and Connie finds someone and takes him to our van and suck and fuck him. Connie always leaves her tits show and enjoys men seeing them. We like it when men look and before end of night some plays or suck on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Freeway ride

Headed down I-5 on a very hot day, my wife rolled down her window and unbuttoned her blouse. She never bothers with a bra, no need since she is a barely "b" cup and no sag at all (yet).

We rolled up alongside a truck, she was reading a book and didn't notice until the guy spotted her and blew his horn. She giggled and bounced her boobs at him as I sped up to around 75 to get past him, but that truck had some power, he stayed right with us. At 80, I gave up and slowed down, planning to get behind him, no dice, he slowed right down, too. Damn car we were in has a 4 cylinder, I just could not get away from the dude. Finally I told her to put her tits away before the guy got us killed. We still laugh about that one.

Now at parties and things like that she wears low tops or huge arm hole type T-shirts, she likes to show her tits off, plus she has gone nude in our hot tub with many of our friends. It has gotten so some of them expect it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking hot!!!!

I love this, I jacked off to this story, picturing me seeing Ellen with those big titties, while jacking off to her, mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exposed wife

I too enjoyed doing similar things with my wife. We had a friend ride with us several times and he and my beautiful petite wife ended up having sex while I was driving and watching in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hi

This is really exciting! Especially because it's not a fabrication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a similar story evolving mine that started with a coronarita at a restaurant. It would be a mild story for some, but very out of the box for her. Encourage your wife to keep it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a So so story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and your wife sounds amazing! More detailed description of her would be great! Especially her body/breasts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous