All Comments on 'The Honey Trap'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 649 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
I Saw It Coming A Mile Away ( except for the unopened envelope part, DAMN) !

Sometimes being a excellent writer can work against the score of your story & I'm afraid it might here. F.M. is superb at making the reader feel the pain of his narrators' betrayals. The humiliation & shredded self esteem are really brought home.

The downside being that the 'he-man woman hater readers' fight or flight instincts are triggered thru a skillful, vicarious tale of wayward love & loss as this one. The blood lust, once in play , will not be satiated by mere loss of face , social status even money levered by intellectual ploys. No, no, no !

The offenders ideally must be mauled and beaten then tarred feathered - ead infinitum . Well for what it's worth, I enjoyed this so much, although it must be confessed that I wouldn't have minded if someone slips a roofie in Frank's drink as he waits forlornly at the gay bar.

He fights futilely at first. Only to discover he's been in denial in terms of his true sexuality & the actual reason he wants to boink Michael's women is because he's doomed to be in unrequited love with Michael . Just saying ...not that there's anything wrong with that.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
fun writing

Grove Press?Abais Nin and Henry Millet?Grove Press was known for publishing daring works like Miller's Tropic of Capricorn back in the 50's abd Miller and Nin were know for their affairs with each other and with other people and writing aboutthem.

Neat revenge story.Melanie is just a bit too much,even a cold hearted bitch wouldn't be that cold and when the shit hits the fan she would be a lot more wrecked then wondering where she could sleep. Turns out he would have had his revenge anyway,melanie would have been tossed aside soon. Too bad rhiannon,penny and the hero couldn't have made a triad:).One nit you have melanie's name wrong in one spot.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Nice

Great story, very much a romance, and quite a delight to read. Thank you.

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 12 years ago
You have got to love a story...

That has a hooker with a heart of gold:) Great story as always

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
You're the man, FM

You keep turning out tales that hold us spell bound. Yeah, I know that identifying with your hero will get me classified as a wimp and a wuss, but he at least has a happy future... Though he could have gotten there without passing GO!

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing a great story!!! *****

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
I'm surprised only that there wasn't a June in the story, alluding to Miller and Nin.

While preferring something grittier than this, I did very much enjoy. But you lose a star for not having half a page of filth between client and Rhiannon. (And I know that would have taken away from the moral of the tale).

Thanks for writing.

amfotogamfotogalmost 12 years ago
Well Done!

Overall you did a excellent job on this story. I especially liked the original twist to the

revenge.

On the downside, a few misused words - like discomfited when it should of been

discomfort and on page 4 about half way down you referred to Melanie as Marlene.

Otherwise I would have given you five stars!!!!

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 12 years ago
The same but so different

This story started out with the sameness of many stories -- unexpected trip back home, finding wife with another man, and wife saying goodbye. What makes this story special is two things. One, the way the author makes the reader 'get into' the characters (even the bad guys). Two, the unusual, but effective, revenge.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A PAID ESCORT WITH A HEART

good sense and humor. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really, really a quality story.

Good show! Occasionally a good author appears.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 12 years ago
Nice.

A nicely-told little fantasy (and we know it's a fantasy because Rhiannon gives him the tips back). But, all cynicism about the mythological nature of the hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold aside, it's the sort of competently-constructed tale we've learned to expect from you. It's always a good day when I see your byline in the "New Stories" listings. Please keep writing.

sandwichmansandwichmanalmost 12 years ago
speechless...

absolutely fabulous... nothing more to say, thanks for listening...

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Good story with a good ending and I loved the nice touch of sending Frank to a gay bar. Never will figure out why beautiful women sell themselves, but I guess it is easier than working for a living? There were several discordant notes, such was when he didn't tell Penny what was going on from the first time the bait was trolled at the swimming pool. It would have been a lot more realistic to call her, or drop by and just let her know it was all a sham. I realize the story was constructed the way it was to heighten the suspense factor, but there was no assurance that Penny would be at home when the last minute frantic call was made, nor that Melanie would be either, which would have left the pro to deal with Frank. Just nit pics, so I understand why the story was written this way, but there were other avenues. Also, I hate to interject more realism, but Rhiannon would never have allowed herself to fall for Michael, so the last scene is pure fantasy, other than to give Penny some reinforcement to get him tied up. As for the money being given back get real, the woman makes her living using her body, so even if she didn't fuck Michael, she fucked Frank at least figuratively, so she earned it per the contract.

Still all in all a great read.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
This story, for me, was your best thus far.

Sometimes you seem to try too hard to be different. This one was just enough different to be very enjoyable. It was well written and plotted. The characters seemed real. We have all know a few Franks over the years, as well as a few Melanies. Simply put, this was a well done, enjoyable read. Thanks!

fregenfregenalmost 12 years ago
Oh, First Rate!

Really terrific. <P>

I am rather astounded that Melanie thought Frank would be faithful though. Could she have been that dumb as well as being heartless?<P>

A really creditable story. Thanks for sharing!

curioussscuriousssalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Amfotog,

I mean no offence - however I am amused that, as you take the author very gently to task for grammatical errors, you yourself are equally guilty.

In the first place, you are quite right - the original meaning of ‘discomfited’ was indeed vastly different to ‘discomforted’ but common usage has rendered them more similar (to make someone feel uneasy, embarrassed, etc.).

Secondly, however, you state ‘when it should of been’ – itself a common but insidious error which needs to be ‘when it should have been’.

‘Of’ is a preposition and has no part in such a sentence. I suspect that lazy pronunciation is at fault for many minor grammatical errors – “should’ve” (truncation from “should have”) sounds like “should of” although the latter has no meaning.

No offence but perhaps now you could give FM 5 stars! (LOL)

To the story (oh yeah – that!!) - I thought this a worthy solution to an age-old LW conundrum – how to screw M- and F-assholes in the cuckold dance. FM often has quirky plots and this is quirkier than most. Five stars for originality, entertainment and a happy ending.

Thanks FM

bassdesirebassdesirealmost 12 years ago
Your story

brought tears to my eyes. I weep at good movies too. Thanks.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Candy Apple Feel-Good Story

Sometimes it's nice to read one or two of those...thanks.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 12 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this story very much. The subtle revenge worked so much better than physical confrontation with Frank. As far Melanie, she didn't get half of what she deserves but she will. Now she will be the laughing stock of the club and have to spend her days watching Michael and Penny loving each other.

As far as grammatical errors or misspellings, my gauge of a story is when it gets me so involve that I don't notice any but the most horrendous errors. Until it was pointed out by the English Professor in our midst, I didn't notice. Guess that says how much I liked the story.

Thanks for your hard work and please keep writing. Let the ones who do the nit picking go pay for their literature.

Woodmanone

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
Amen

to all the good things said so far in the comments section. Francis Macomber, this reader appreciates your soooo pleasant, sooooo interesting, so gentle,and, especially, soooooo very special stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Add this to the all time favorite TTB list

Great story, clever plot and flow. This will make everyone happy other than the cucks.!

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Really fun and sexy revenge tale

I liked the honey-trap scheme, I haven't read one of those in a while. Well done entertainment.

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
Just, Damn!

A home run. And not just a home run, but a bases loaded, ninth inning, full count for the game winner home run.

The mechanics were perfect. The characters were well fleshed out. The plot was both entertaining and fresh. The story drove the emotion of the reader like any good story does. It captivated and drew the reader in. This is truly one of the absolute best I've read here in a long while.

I gave this the full five stars, and were it possible, I'd have given it ten. Bravo!

looking4itlooking4italmost 12 years ago
Ah

Thank you for leaving his balls intact. Nice story with enough interest to keep the plot from being too predictable. Perhaps it was the failure at the tennis courts that kept it open ended for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Top notch!

Really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Francis m you are a super star , writer

another one of the best pieces ever written on this site. it had it all. interest,intrigue,revenge.payback,plot,story line.romance,and a beautiful conclusion .

I hope you can keep them coming and continue you writings(stories) for ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Well written with a great story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Very well written. One of the best I've read here. Congrats

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
what a macho man

great story... the man is a real man... all you wimpos out there please make notes as to how a real man behaves... He dosent forgive the bitch... period... 5 star rating..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really enjoyable.

At the risk of repeating, Really enjoyable! well thought out & well written. 10 out of 10

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Superb

This was an excellent effort. Very enjoyable to read. It stirred the emotions and resolved the issues well.

Thank you for the great effort. 5 stars.

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written, entertaining, sexy, fantastic effort.

mallahmallahalmost 12 years ago
This...

NOW...THIS...IS...REVENGE!!!

With all of the cuck, wimp, gay, creampie eating stories that seem to permeate this site, this story hits a grand slam! Maybe, just maybe, more authors will take heed of the gist of this story and write accordingly!

Excelsior!

john1946john1946almost 12 years ago
WOW

Now that was a good story and GREAT revenge.....and the good guy got the good girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Brilliant, well done, a truly refreshing change.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!

Thanks for sharing a very entertaining and well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A well thought out tale, detailed and well written and really enjoyable. We readers are lucky to have such authors as you, Thank you.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars for a Modern Figaro Type Revenge story

I start my comment with this (generaly I put this sentences after my first comment at a revenge story): The ancestor of all revenge stories the "Poor Man Of Nippur", which was found 3500 years ago in Akkadian, but the archeologists think it is older story and origins from Sumerian. The story is without marriage plot.

The marriage and fidelity is in a revenge story plot, that is the Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera (before Comedia).

I laught more than half hour during the reading time and after reading this story.

Fantasic hyper super revenge story and very very humorous. I could match lucksmith's story "Let the Punishment Fits the Crime", Vulcez "How are You" and StangStar06's some excellent humorous stories. Sometime a man do not know which woman loves him. The best example is for this thing 800Ibgorilla excellent SciFi & Fantasy story "A Beautiful Wish" (for me the best story of SOL and LIT), where 2 women love the main character secretly.....and a third girl shows to the main character.

BTW This story is not only one revenge story where escort girls play roles in the revenge, but this story is the best of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beaten cuckolds all a twitter

Good thing those illiterate half-wits base their votes and comments on a single unimportant aspect of a story. That way those of us with triple digit IQs can ignore their senseless babbling and make lucid and valid observations about the writing. (In case you are wondering who they are, they are the same nutjobs who bashed this author when he submitted an equally compelling and well written story that failed their asinine litmus test).

Well edited. The legion of beaten cuckolds will praise and vote 5 for stories that would fail a middle school English exam. Authors that take the time to proofread their work (and god forbid, run spell check) demonstrate their love of writing and intent to appeal to an intelligent audience. Top notch editing for grammar, length, and continuity.

Simple but effective plot. After crafting the characters and developing them within the scene, the author moved the plot with believable dialogue and unusual but not outrageous plot devices. Losing the tennis match and his wife afforded the opportunity to create his dramatic comeback. Redemption is a powerful emotional device and it was executed expertly here.

Thank god this author hasn't joined the legions of other good authors who abandoned this category (or site) due to the avalanche of comments from mindless beaten cuckolds bashing every story that doesn't pass their fatuous litmus test. Like one of them said; "Maybe, just maybe" some of the authors submitting unedited nonsense will take a page from this author and learn something about writing an actual story.

green117green117almost 12 years ago
Sweet -

But really a bit of candy...

I mean I liked it, but I also saw all the buttons being pushed.

Something for the guys and gals, I guess.

Now, if you had named the heavy Frank Cooms...

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

pretty straightforward, kinda predictable, but still totally enjoyed it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
a GOOD but not quite GREAT story .

FIRST let me say I have to agree with others... that this IS your best story so far. Many of your early stories actually mde my stomach turn they was so bad and so convoluted but you are definitely getting betterwith these last few stories.

The two things which bother me about the story-- and these relatively minor-- Has to do with the husband's initial reaction and not telling Penny.

In these kinds of LW stories where the wife suddenly announces that she is is in love with another man and leaving the marriage ... and this decision t comes out of the blue and is a total shock like this... I would like to see a husband who still able to function and realize that this is a vastly different woman than he thought he was married to... And that he need to take appropriate actions.

Like change the locks.

I know that most of the time LW authors are trying to show the husband's grasp on reality has been shaken to its very core... and that the shock is so bad that he is unable to think clearly for a few days and he ends up NOT taking care of business with respect to bank accounts ...changing the locks ....Life Insurance ...Healthcare coverage etc etc . But this sort of reaction seems to happen in these sorts of stories. Maybe I am asking for too much but just one time I would like to see one of these LW where the husband is not completely fall apart when she drops this bombshell on him.

The other issue of course has to do if not telling penny. There is no possible reason why Penny could not have been told early on what was occurring with the Escort. It's a little force and contrived. Still ...all in all this is a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What color is the sky in your little world Harry?

Husband went to his lawyer, changed his will and then: "I headed straight for Human Resources. I had lots of changes to make in my health insurance, my 401K plan and numerous other benefits that involved a spouse." Give yourself a zero on that one Harry.

"I mentally kicked myself for not having planned in advance how to deal with Penny. I didn't want to risk revealing my plan" seems pretty straightforward but then again the objective reality in which I live bases my conclusions on facts drawn from the author's story. Not made up bullshit or obtuse oversights. 2 zeros for you Harry. 5 stars for the author.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
2 thought

1. An old story about Socrates: Socrates was among the spectators in Olimpia. The champion of the sprint competition yeled loudly "I am the winner, the champion, I am happy, I am glad, etc,,..." Socrates went to the winner, and he asked him: " Are the other copetitors weaker, worse as you are? The Champinon told Socrates: "Yes!"

Socrates asked: "Why are you glad? You won on the weakers...........

Yes that is nice when the rabbit won on Lion...........I am sorry......Frank.....

2. I think it is important to show in the revenge story the main character will find a second woman for his mate in the aftermath or epiloge. It does not matter it will be 1-2-3 years later or at once as in this story there was, because this can show that, the much-much majority of the revenge stories are not misgynist stories but they are only ANTI SLUT/BITCH/WHORE wives stories. I am glad majority of FM's stories are second women...........

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Gawd i love duna...what a fucking star. Puts 'arry in the shade,

Others have mentioned candy- floss, and may have a point. Someone mentioned smooth as silk, but another grit. I reckon this author has a fantastical tale to relate to us but as yet - four points. Thank-you FM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

I really liked your "The six o'clock news" but I find this one to be far better. I almost wished Michael had hooked up with Rhiannon. This was by far your best story to this date. I went through something that was similar and truly identified with Michael.

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Shit. Just reread Harry's comment and he's actually nailed it.

I do fucking hate when that happens.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Well written and interesting story

Very nice twists at the end. Well done!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Five = Perfect???

Screwing up a name once is worth a point? I'm a much more lenient grader! Telling Penny? Please do not forget that Penny is his mixed doubles partner. Since our hero is a guy, the 'mixed' part means Penny has to be a doll! Otherwise, he treats her as a non-sexual entity. Cute and friendly, but non-sexual. It isn't until the Temptress tells him that he and Penny are in love with each other that he even STARTS to consider it. Also...Don't forget, 3 people can keep a secret ... if 2 of them are dead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lickideesplit over Absalom - one gets it, one doesn't

Idiots like Harry aren't viable for the spy service mate - can't tell Penny because the very expensive plan could be ruined. Thank god morons like that don't work for MI6. Chalk this up to low reading comprehension and plain stupidity - nobody ever accused the readership here of being smart, eh? Good story mate.

AeroielAeroielalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Simply Outstanding!!! A good story told well.

Just when I'm about to give up on the LW category from all the trash that has been written here lately, a story like this comes along and redeems LW for me for a while.

And to all you grammar, spelling Nazi's and English professors, the best stories I have ever experienced in my longish life were told by person(s) that couldn't read or write, and spoke with what some snobs would call a decidedly uneducated southern accent. I know, I'm comparing an oral tradition with the written word, but the point I'm trying to make is that the story is EVERYTHING, grammar and spelling be damned.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Nice balance

Like Harry, I find it annoying when dumped guys wallow in their misery. However, there have been a few stories written as he suggests, where the guy immediately springs into action and gets things handled. In those stories I find myself thinking, "Is this guy so stone cold that his wife left him because of it?". I think there is a balance. When you get blindsided like this I think a normal person would be staggered. They wouldn't have a clue as to what they should be doing and even once they get going wouldn't get it all just right. I think FM has hit a reasonable balance in this story. Penny was left out Michael's plans for 2 reasons. First, because FM wanted to spice up the plot a bit. Frankly, once Rhiannon is in the picture, we KNOW what is going to happen. The side story with Penny perks things up a bit. Is he going to screw up his chance for a new relationship? The second reason is that Michael was focused on revenge, not romance or even sex. He could have had Rhiannon any time he wanted but didn't. No sex or romance as a distraction.

As a whole I liked the story a lot. The hooker with a heart of gold IS a bit trite but it still works. A suggestion for future improvement, as several mentioned, your stories unfold somewhat predictably. Carefully built uncertainties that build plot tension would make it a more interesting read. For example, suppose in this story that Rhiannon wasn't so predictable a quantity? As written, she was on Michael's side from the beginning. But she's a stranger. Suppose her intentions weren't as certain? Or, suppose Penny brought in Rhiannon and suggested the plot to Michael but Michael didn't know she was an escort. I'm not telling you how to write your story but talking about a technique to make them more interesting.

Nice work.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Harry did not nail anything!

He does not like this author and has taken more than a couple of opportunities to tell us that. Never mind that most of the stories have very high ratings. So Harry is in the minority here.

Harry is usually so nasty with his comments that they are discounted by anyone with even a little intelligence. Just because he appears coherent this time don't mistake that with him knowing what he is talking about.

Michael’s character is strong! For Michael to be staggered when a bomb shell like divorce is dropped on him, what a surprise. It is certainly more realistic than someone who springs into action making all the right moves.

But let's look at the facts of the story. Melanie had everything all planned out. It was Saturday when she left him! Monday he discovered the bank account empty. My bank is not open on Sunday, how about yours?

He didn't change the locks? Yeah maybe he should have. But he didn't so what?

He used Sunday to get his thoughts together and Monday was running full steam ahead.

Oh yeah! He should have told Penny? Why the hell would he do that? Hello, he was questioning his trust in women! He didn't even realize he had feelings for Penny until Rhiannon pointed it out to him.

Shit Harry, you really are stupid and really wrong on all counts.

Why don't you just read a story for enjoyment instead of picking it apart?

It might seem like I am being too harsh here. But over the years there has not been a bigger prick to others on this site than Harry.

As far as the story goes, it's great! I don't know if I think it is your best, but I can certainly see why many would feel that way. But you have several real good stories.

I really liked Michael’s character. He had just the right amount emotional turmoil while still showing strength.

Way to go again! Another good story!

JustForPostingJustForPostingalmost 12 years ago
Ahem: Amfotog

When correcting other people's writing, 'tis best not to sound like a moron. "Should of" is just plain idiotic. Also, "discomfit" means "to cause another to feel discomfort."

You mentioned multiple incorrect words, and then incorrectly pointed out one, and correctly identified the use of Marlene vs Melanie (though these are names, not words as such). What others were there? Or were you just puffing yourself up?

So, let's review:

1 point for a wrong name;

1 point taken away for not knowing what the hell you're talking about (discomfit);

1 point taken away for shitty grammar.

Makes you come off like an idiot, wouldn't you say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
See, a Real Man...

...is not supposed to get upset if his wife leaves him - he's supposed to coolly get on the phone to his friends in the CIA and arrange to have her sold to a brutal Arab Sheik, then go work in the yard. If he gets upset -- or God forbid, cries -- then he's a pansy-assed wimp, 'cause he let her get too close, got too emotionally involved with her. A Real Man doesn't get close to people, especially not women, because they're an ever-present threat to his Manhood. Real Men apparently find Manhood to be a very fragile, easily threatened thing. It's never secure, always fragile, you gotta be vigilant all the time to protect it.

Fact is, Real Men are a lot like those kids who wouldn't shower in gym class because someone might think their equipment was small. The one's who could never ask a girl out because their self-esteem wouldn't survive rejection. Now that you think about it, Real Men are a lot like what we used to call "losers."

StangStar06StangStar06almost 12 years ago
Great job

I loved it. Well written And a great story to boot. Can't wait for your next one.

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Yeah like we've said - it's a good story, a smashing story, but not great. No way.

I doubt Lickidee was in huge opposition to me, but I'm a fucking gentleman and willingly concede. Sorry Harry...you're a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Real Men" operate based

upon solely upon one emotion: Fear. The definition of "losers" may apply in certain situations but remains far from all-encompassing. Face adversity with bold action or run away? Response to adversity is a more significant measure or criteria for determination of what constitutes a "real man."

The protagonist in this story faced adversity with thoughtful, bold action. He represents a challenge to the fear-based mentality of the "losers" who react by fleeing or violence: fight or flight. His challenge to the fearful lies in the very basis of his actions. "Fear is the mind-killer" lies at the root of why so many fearful men are ridiculed for being stupid. Not because they are born intellectually deficient, but because they respond in fear which is opposite of circumspect.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 12 years ago
well done

I loved it.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it - much better than skimming past those cuckold dog-shit efforts.

Well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
yeah Par10... but the difference is this

no one gives a shit what YOU think. You see.. I can always count on you to be give a pavlov's dog response.

Look You post about when you think I am strong and nasty.

you post about what I write when its rational and coherent.

The point is... that this need you have to always follow me and post about what I write/ comment ... is really giving me the power

stopping dancing to my tune

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Right on!

Good story, well handled. Wish my mind worked that well.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Right down to the four unopened elvelopes. Rhiannon is a class act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Refreshingly New Approach

A refreshingly new approach to an old cheating wives tale. Very well written too.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
pretty good read

good character development, never did find out why wife cheated - like the advice from lawyer - realistic - u get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
superbe'

This is without a doubt one of the top 5 stories I have read on Literotica over the last ten years. Bravo Author.. This is excellent.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
I lOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!

I'll bet you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. What a truly unique approach, and a truly novel revenge story. The ending with the envelopes was perfect, and Rhiannon was the perfect heroine going "above and beyond." It would be fun to read more of her "adventures" now that she's discovered that there can be more meaning to life than just being beautiful and making money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ped0 sandusky!

Stay away from schools you friggin nonce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Thank you.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Great story

I couldn't stop reading it. Excellent descriptions that you can visualize. Kept me hooked in. Loved the ending.

funtimes6969funtimes6969almost 12 years ago
Fabulous Story!

Many thanks for this magnificent story - some light erotic reading for an afternoon!

I'll perusing the rest of your entries over the next weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Harry

You must really relate well to Frank. Although you remind me of Biff from back to the future. (Duh! Watchable mean Frank?)

You think people care what you think?

We read what you wite to laugh at you. Except for the weak minded that can't think for themselves.

I see you still monitor the stories looking for someone to attack.

What a complete loser. Get a life.

Hey didn't you say you were leaving a few year ago?

But don't do that. I just got back and I can always use a good laugh.

And you always provide a good one.

Like another reviewer once said.

Poor drunk Harry. Always on the sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

keep em comming. the soft revenge is not as gratifing but acceptable..

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I am a revenge story customer

@ Anon I think to write a very Cruel Revenge Story is the easiest. However the reader keep thinking of the true life: the cruel action is 20 years prison........ A without prison threatining for the main character Cruel Revenge Stories (I like them) are written more difficult. The similar difficult level as previous stories are the Romantic Revenge Stories. I think the Modern Figaro Type Revenge stories are the most difficult to write. (The smart husband revenge stories are not good name for them. Sometime the friend(s) of the husband are the organizer of the revenge, Look at FrancisMacomber's other Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story "The Six O'clock News Slot". ) Sometime these categories mixes together, it does not matter, because we, readers enjoy the more sided revenge stories better.............. (Modern Figaro Type (this is the dominant) and Romantic Revenge mixed here for our enjoyment.)

BTW I like the good reconcilation stories as well.

maxx308maxx308almost 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing and sharing with us this excellent story. It was well written and a superb read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need Rhiannon Finish

You need to write a story for Rhiannon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the finest on literotica

Just loved it, the plot, characters and climax....it's just awesome....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very well constructed storyline and a nicely presented story.

The revenge aspect of the story was very original and believable and except for the end of the story, where the escort gave him back all of the money the gave her.

That part just didn't seem to fit or perhaps it was my preconceived opinion of how escorts are about their money.

A well written and edited story and a pleasure to read.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars

Magnificent... and perfect justice.

Only I do feel sorry for Rhiannon. As smart as she is, she knew she was walking away from the rarest kind of person on the planet... a 'true heart'.

And as smart as she is, I also believe she knew that she herself did not come up to be able to match that expectation, though in all honesty, I think she was close.

I also think that Melanie did him the greatest service, by revealing herself to be the shallow, deceitful, and self-serving harpy that she was inside. The pain of the separation would have been incredible for him, but a better person than his ex-wife would never have been able to be the cause of such pain to another human being, let alone to the partner who had promised to be at her back for her whole life.

As for Michael, he would always acknowledge that he had loved without reserve, the woman whom he thought his wife was. Luckily, she proved to him without a shadow of a doubt, that she was not who he thought she was, and with a little luck, he then went on to find the one who WOULD be that person for him.

Being educated by his ex in such a fashion, she totally killed any emotional bond between them dead.

Superbly drawn characters.

To many, a story seems like a simple retelling of (fictitious) events, but to others, the underlying human needs and emotions can be as real as a summer day is long.

IF a story succeeds in connecting with others at such a level, then the author has truly created something wonderful.

Francis M, you have with this one. It is truly well deserved that it now lives near the top of the 'Hall Of Fame'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not a sex story...so much better =w=

Oh my God this is the most amazing story I have ever read on Literotica in my lifetime oh my God you are amazing OH MY LORD you deserve your spot in the hall of fame. This is amazing. For the first time since discovering Literotica, I REALLY felt for the characters. I came here for a sex story, and what I got was a masterpiece :D.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
So he paid a fortune and didn't even get laid.

Not only that but now it will make the round that he has to pay women to pretend to be his girlfriend, way to go. Sorry but all you guys who think this is a great revenge - get your brain out of your ass.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

He got an unhappy exwife in his revenge, without prison...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too stupid to count3three, math challenged?

Sorry that you and your posse of flaming women-haters can't stand the fact this story rates so high. If you and the other cockless wonders (bbl, huedogg, etc) ever pull your heads out of each others asses you'll see why FM nailed this story. 5*

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

of course some of the same, tired posters find fault with this lovely story. It doesn't adhere to their predefined pattern of misogynistic responses.

But this revenge was elegant. It was thoughtful. It was amusing.

Well done, FM. I suppose I'll be reading more of your stories. Continue to break the LW mold. Not only will a lot of normal people get enjoyment, the LW patrol will have more to be pissed off about.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I am glad

@ Dear thebullet Do you remember when you had a angry fulmination against the revenge stories, because the violance. I wrote a longer story titles assignment in my comment with many without violance revenge stories for you. It may be you did not read my title assigment comment but I glad you discovered the not violance revenge stories, as interesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
at least that cocksmoker count2four made

a comment, the rest of the insecure she-males were too scared and quietly snuck away like little pukes. kudos cunt4three since you actually shot your stupid mouth off. more stories like this and maybe we'll hear the last of those shitbirds and their fear-based bleating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn You Duna!!

The Honey Trap was a great story and I enjoyed it lots. I enjoy a lot of FM stories though, and this one was one of the most solid.

However, I'm frustrated that Duna pointed out such a great story in The Beautiful Wish since its been inactive for almost 4 years now. Grrr! I have enough of these ongoing stories that I'm waiting for chapters for, you have to go and point out one that probably will never be finished, and its really good!

Ah well, thanks for sharing some great stories, but next time at least point out the active or finished ones.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

This story is #4 on the Top Loving Wives stories of all time! Thank you!!!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@Anon 800Ibgorilla was shown last year on his Nick and he wrote he wants to carry on "A Beautifull Wish".

For me "A Beautifull Wish" and Vulcez "How are You," are the all time BEST stories on Lit and SOL. Both stories are in my sack and these stories read when I comute by bus. I do not boring for me. Interesting.........

BTW FrancisMacomber's stories are near to previous mentioned 2 stories.

vrieseavrieseaalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Would loved to have watched a tennis rematch between Frank and Michael after the trap had been set. Great story, can't wait to read the next one.

Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Wow!!! Now who would have thought to do what you did. That was truly an awesome way to show someone who cheated exactly how it felt-and with her new lover now thats revenge. Then to marry her friend-what a way to go. You won on all accounts. You actually humiliated her more than she did you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really enjoyed this story - it was awesome , and way better than some that I've read on this site - what better way to exact revenge on all the moron Franks of the world and all of the petty Melanies of the world!!! Kudos to the Michael and Penny characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant Story

Great story. Love the plot.!!!

Trader_X38Trader_X38almost 12 years ago
My heart was racing at times...

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

tremendous story .... really enjoyed reading it .... please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HHHMMM

DAAYUM good story!!!!!!!!!!! I've never commented before

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 WINNERS GO TO DINNER AND HOME

losers crash where ever and whenever they can.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
*Sighs*

I'm sort of bummed that there isn't more to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous