All Comments on 'The Cuckold Ch. 02'

by sissyboycamille

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tiny Penis

Great, I have only 5.2 inch small pensi so my girlfrend

will fuck tiny slave boy

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Training

She is training you well cuckold. But she needs you to eat man seed. Should have made you lick yours up. Lick it up and swallow.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 10 years ago
Keep writing

I am enjoying your story. It definitely touches my cuckoldwannabe heart.

betabradbetabradabout 9 years ago
Yes please.

This is what I need. I also am a smaller endowed man and have a problem with cumming too quickly. I'm sure there are ways I could please a woman in bed, but just not with my cock. I can use my tongue or have the woman use a cock on me and give me a good fucking. Mmmm I would love that. I'd still be a man tho, wouldn't I ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 Statements

"Who do you think is better at using the strapon?" and "I'd still be the man tho'..." completely describe the nature of my marriage. It didn't take long before my alpha wife was fully in charge of our union; she made more money, saw much greater success with her law career than I did with mine, was frequently away - legitimate business and quiet extra-marital affairs - and finally, left the housework and home upkeep to me. During a tender weekend she told me my penis hadn't satisfied her in years which was why she was seeing Derek, stud of the moment. But she wanted to try something to enhance our lovemaking. It was a strapon that she'd bought on a recent trip to Amsterdam. She buckled it on me loosely, slipped the large dildo over my penis and tightened the straps. Fucking her I came inside the unit before I gave her a small quiet orgasm. Then she wanted to try it - all of a sudden she wasn't my wife but a strong aggressive bully, and when she bent me over the couch arm and started fucking me, my body, mind and sexuality all lined up - I came like never before! She laughed as I looked back at her and said, "I'm gooood!" No betabrad, believe me, you're absolutely not still the man.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I definitely want my wife to use a strapon and fuck me. I get fucked regularly by hot studly men but having her fuck me with her beautiful tits bouncing against my back would be heaven. I would get the fucking I deserve and she would feel the power of making me her submissive bottom.

I loved this chapter. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyboycamille@sissyboycamille
99 Followers
If you like my story check out my captioned pics on imagefap: http://www.imagefap.com/profile/sissycamille You can also find my video stories at: https://www.pornhub.com/users/sissycamille/videos and https://xhamster.com/my/videos

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES