All Comments on 'Dirty Movies: X-Rated Commercials'

by metron18

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476almost 12 years ago

I have to commend you for this. This is some wild and kinky stuff and you never go over the top with it, as you have in other stories. That's not a criticism, mind you. We all like what we like and sometimes people simply like more extreme things than others. This story is more my speed, no scat or WS and just some nice kinky action, but with the sense that it's the women who are desiring such dirty acts, nothing being forced. You did an outstanding job here and I would love to see more just like this style.

metron18metron18almost 12 years agoAuthor

@KMB: Coming from a prolific author like yourself I'll take that as a high compliment. Glad you're enjoying these stories. I know I don't HAVE to be as extreme as I was in my first couple of stories, but honestly I do like taking it that far on occasion (and if I can write a good story for it). I never feel like the stars are never forced into it, really (after all, the whole premise of Dirty Movies is that they WANT to be in these situations, so its nice to imagine that some of them could be that perverted). Do have to admit, though, it is a bit easier to write when it doesn't go that far.

In any case, though, just looking at the responses I can see I've attracted two kinds of audiences (those who like the extremity, and those who don't) so I'm considering creating "alternate" versions of a few of my previous/future stories that have WS/scat/etc. so I don't exclude anyone or lose readers. But like I said, only if I can make it a good story.

KMB2476KMB2476almost 12 years ago

I think that's a very wise strategy metron. I know I would enjoy some toned down stories but that's just me. You are a very good writer because you can credibly create the scene. I really can see the action as I read it and that's not something every author can do.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 8 years ago

Another fantastic and creative story. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous