All Comments on 'Finally Meeting Morgan Ch. 03'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Holy Smokes.

Never in my wildest imagination, did I see such and ending coming. Quite a story, don’t think I’ll ever read the likes of it again. Brilliant ending, simply brilliant. My thanks for sharing.

bieyeswideopenbieyeswideopenalmost 12 years ago
astoundingly BRILLIANT!

I'm speechless. And I speak for a living. The powerful, lovely, naughty, tapestry you weave is simply brilliant. You have a talent that should never go unused, ignored and especially unread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

thanks for writing an epilogue,your story got me carried away and i guess it will linger on my mind I love how you`ve done it though its quite sad..but can`t help to cherish.A salute to the writer..(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A moving,romantic story

I am quite emotional after this story,having lost my love to cancer 4 years ago after 32 years

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyover 11 years agoAuthor
To "Anonymous"

I am deeply honored that you took the time to write. That you lost someone who had been so close, for so long, is a tragedy beyond words.

It's likely no consolation to you but I cried as I typed every word of the Epilogue. It came to me (shrug) from a place I can't describe.

Again, my deepest thanks. I am humbled and honored to have created something that so deeply resonated in a very personal place in your soul.

~ AVixenLiterally ~

elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Sad in the end, yes, but amazing nonetheless. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I lost my spouse twenty two years to the day of when I first met her. Then my next lover was very much like your story "a crush gone wild" I lost that one to drug addiction four years ago. ... , I cannot write more through these tears Sorry

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Fantastic and heart wrenching!

A beautifully told story that had me in tears at the end. I'd say more about how fantastic, realistic and touching this story was, but I'm off to find my wife...I feel a hug is needed.

Can a story told from the depths of one's heart be as touching and superb as this tale told from a special lady? If so, they are rare. This is a gem...a must read!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
The same effect.

When I first read this story I was blown away by its brilliance. I was also reduced to a puddle of tears at the end. Since then I have dreaded rereading it for I know it would have the same effect again. So said so done. I’ve felt so many emotions throughout the series and felt heartbroken at how things ended.

In life we are blessed with a chance at finding someone to love, to lose that love cuts us deep and we are never the same again. You AVL have captured that perfectly in this story. Bravo, bravo.

IDB.

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 11 years ago
Your amazing

Your writing is amazing. You had me giggling at your comments and thoughts, blushing when you described intimate things, and crying at the end. You are an excellent writer. Something about the way you describing what was happening and what was running through your head had me laughing out loud with delight. Great job I gave you a 5 for touching my heart.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Awesome

So heartbreaking and gut wrenching (sniffff) Only a writer of your caliber could get away with an ending like that. BRILLIANT **********

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Typing Through Tears

You've done it again, damn you!

Was hoping for the happy ending, was well aware of your skill with memorable sad endings.

Marvelous, but I'll still imagine the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carnal LOVE!!!

Very deep, although being male myself, I can appreciate this true love and longing you portrayed and wish to exprss that I am not so far from your heart and only wish to find such a deep and satisfying relationship in my life one day...

Thank you for sharing...

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 10 years ago
Still weepy

For some reason I was drawn to read the end of this story again - even knowing what was coming still drove me to tears.

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlabout 10 years ago
Wow, Didn't See THAT Coming!

I had to walk away from the keyboard to compose myself before I could comment.

What a kick in the gut!

I personally like happy endings, but this was so powerful it won me over.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Get Me Some Tissues!

Oh. My. God! I totally didn't expect that!

I though "A Match Made" was sad, but the finality of this, with the apparent life-long grief had me bawling.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Beautifully Sad.

As much as we all love "happily ever after", life isn't like that.

You have a rare gift for creating characters that come alive for us, the flip side of that is that when they come to grief, we grieve for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh my!

Have grown to love (even more with each story) your writing, the skill and talent you have from start to finish is most overwhelming.

As many would agree, a happy ending is what we all hope for.

Yet the power of such a heart winching ending was not a lost.

Brilliant as always AVL!

Much love and thanks

xo

kboneonekboneone10 months ago

Wow! A tearjerker! I am sorry that you also lost Ally in the plane crash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous