All Comments on 'Caught in Bed by My Wife's Sister'

by zonner11

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You're an asshole.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmm

Reasonably well-written, but I can't quite see the point. The guy is terrible and totally unsympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

A story where the cheating husband actually takes the time to write about the "other" woman's feelings is truly unique. I'd love to hear about the few other times you've almost gotten caught. Go for it, Zonner: you're a natural!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 12 years ago
Didn't read...

...past you phoning your mistress while your wife is recovering from childbirth.

That you would do such a thing is despicable.

That you would write a story about it and tell your reader that it is true is unfathomable.

If you post any more of your exploits, make them ones where you aren't a worthless jerk (if you have any)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agree With ReiDeBastos

Anything that starts with a disclaimer of "I am not a writer" is unlikely to go well but this is just awful. Not only does it make me fairly certain that you're a sociopath, it's horribly written and not at all descriptive. Your mixed tenses are just annoying. Try changing it so that Mary brutally murders you in bed, throws your body into River Kent, and moves in to help raise your fatherless newborn, then move it to the Erotic Horror section. Conclude with a heartwarming scene of Aunt and child taking a peaceful nap together because Mary sleeps just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

From the first sentence all I thought was "WHAT A BASTARD". The wife just gives birth and he picks up his mistress and then proceeds to fucks said mistress in his wife's bed while she is wearing his wife's underwear. They are caught by the wife's sister who doesn't even tell the wife? Hells to the no! I catch my sister's husband being a bastard and I would drive her to the divorce lawyer myself!

You truly are an asshole and I hope your wife found out and divorced your cheating ass.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
Wow

What an ego.....Mary should have told her as she would be well rid of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
U sick fuck

'nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wanker

If this is the best you can do fuck off somewhere and don't come here again you are a fuck wit

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Eat shit and die........

Let me say your excerpt expressed your infidelity perfectly. I am sure there are some people that find cheating acceptable and it appears that you felt this was the forum to unburden yourself of guilt........wrong. There are those times personal infidelity should always be kept to ourselves this would've been that time.

Your wife was having your child and you brought some bottom feeder back to your home and dick her down in your marital bed, it bears repeating while your wife lay recuperating after giving birth to your child. What really disturbing you had been stepping out on her for years! You know some women think having a child will resolve fidelity issues, when all it truly does is compounds a horrible mess. It's apparent your wife lives in a insulate bubble and choose not to see you for what you truly are........scum. It's also apparent she suffer from some sort of in securities and being the hero that you are you feed off it. If your infidelity have been going on for years she knows and chooses to turn a blind eye to this........couldn't be me. Therefore she won't leave you on her own accord and this is where family should step up with an intervention and show the fuck out.

Let me tell you how this fowl shit would have went down if this was my sister's house. Imagine if you will you were caught by myself or any family member gathering particularly for this joyous event. We would allowed you to get that last nut off while we are preparing to make this a memorable event for all. You and your bitch would have been greeted by pot of hot cooking oil thrown right in your faces. Then me and whoever traveled to be apart of this event would take pleasure in beating you and the bitch as you writhe in pain from the oil burns. Keep in mind just because your wife loves or thinks she loves your trifling ass her family loves her, hence the visit to welcome the baby. At some point she will have her fill of your craziness then her fury will be released on you and your bitch. By all means come back by and share the exploits of that beat down. Oh wait, you being such a punk she possibly needs to purchase a gun and lay and wait an ambush your ass but good. This form of therapy offering great closure for all the years of emotional abuse you subjected her to..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't know if you noticed...

But there isn't one good thing said about this piece of shit "writing" or its fucked up author. I suspect that the whole damn thing is fiction, but it isn't even interesting fiction. If there is any truth to it, castration would be an appropriate response to despicable behavior like that.

On top of it all, there wasn't even anything erotic in the writing. Just pull this thing off the board, slink back into your hole and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i feel sorry for your kid...

to end up with a soulless scumbag excuse of a father. I also feel sorry for Mary to have witnessed such a horrific scene. The sight of you bare assed naked and grunting like a pig in a slop trough (which is what your bitch's pussy is... a slop trough) is enough to make any woman throw up spleen.

Goodbye asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you take the hint..........

This will hopefully, and mercifully, be your last attempt at doing something for which you have absolutely no talent at all!

I renew my request that Literotica allow a "0" vote, allowing for appropriate recognition of writers with your level of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Should of

dicked the sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FICTION

this is just bad fiction.

he gave it away at the end

when he gets emily and mary

mixed up,the scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for the very hot story!

I love it - it's so very, very naughty. zonner, don't worry too much about the negative comments. If this were about a woman cheating on a man and making him eat the cum out of her pussy, everyone would be jerking off on their LCD. Please keep writing for others who have the same type of fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wtf?

Cheating men are horrible and you seriously need to stop and if you actually read this shit-yes shit-then you need to get a fucking life or at least stop jerking off to some guy breaking the law and making women throw up. You are vile sick ugly mean tool and a sick mother-fucking bastard. Asshole.

Btw: your story was pretty terrible. It didnt make any sense and you have no talent at all!

Ps. I can pratically garuntee that you wife knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore them

WTF are with these comments? Its erotic fiction people. Its a F'n story. There is no wife, no sister and no kid. Its just a story. I've read far worse. Plenty of things that are considered despicable in real life can be erotic in text. I'd never expect these sorts of responses on THIS site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utter knob

Bit of a sick fucker aren't you! Your wife's just had a baby and all you can think of is shagging someone else, Hope your wife's sister tells her and she leaves you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great spell caster that help me bring back my ex lover

I heard so many things about DR LIVINGFAITH. and every story has been so great. so here is my story, me and the father of my son has been off and on for 3 years its been a very stressful relationship. he cheated on me and I was very hurt, it was miserable for me so in returned I cheated because I wanted him to feel the pain but he never cares so we went apart, so he went back to his ex.i wanted him to leave her and let us come back together, I love him so much and I just want him to feel the same way feel for him, lucky for me DR LIVINGFAITH was the one who brought my lover back to me, he is a good spell caster. his contact address is livingfaithspellcaster@yahoo.com can still save your marriage if u really love your husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great spell caster that help

I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my friend told me abou LIVINGFAITH SPELL CASTER from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a reunite spell to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to dr.ogala for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:livingfaithspellcaster@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How i get my ex back

I AM from Canada i was propose to be marriage by a love one, but he suddenly changed his mind just because he found himself a new love, my heart was broken and so i was devastated to the extend of committing suicide a friend of my introduce me to a powerful doctor called DR.TRUST when i first head of him i never believed his powers until i visited DR.TRUST ultmate temple of the great prophetic, a man of wisdom and understanding he helped me out after having some conservation with him, and my ex love who promise to marry me later came back to apologize to me, today we are happily married with two lovely kinds. All thanks go to DR. TRUST the powerful spell caster, if you need any help from him contact him with this email Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com, or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Better if...

Might've been better if you hadn't shared it's true. You are a horrible person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SO sexy , I loved it I bet the sister wanted to join you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous