All Comments on 'Virgin Princess'

by ElysiaLyn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ending

Keep going....don't end so abruptly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This rocked

I loved this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!!

Dont stop, this was great , keep going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Definitely finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't mind the prick above.

Fabulous.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Part 2 is coming soon, I hope. I like stories where the princess is turned, going from haughty or innocent to submissive and depraved.

I think it would be great to see how she comes to understand just how much she enjoys being the "passaround girl" for the camp, and when she's finally ransomed and home safe... she can't go back to the sedate life at Court. So, she enlists the help of her handmaid in order to get the lovin' she wants.

Unfortunately, her trusted lady-in-waiting finds that she quite likes debasing the princess. As the days and weeks go by, our dutiful maid weaves all sorts of tales about how the commoners act, things the princess can hardly believe but has no reason to doubt. The maid takes full advantage of the princess's sheltered upbringing and penchant for submission, leading her ever deeper down the rabbit hole.

Before long, the air of propriety is just a facade and our hapless princess is regularly sitting at court with overly large nipple rings barely hidden by her fancy dress, her father right beside her and wholly unaware of just how slutty his daughter has become!

So, yea, part 2 would certainly be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous