All Comments on 'Natasha's Sex Toy'

by Robbin_Young

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Robbin_YoungRobbin_Youngalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Literotica authors and fans of erotica, for your kind support!

Just as my erotic poem "Heartless" was the first poem I've written, "Natasha's Sex Toy" is my first erotic story.

Needless to say, I'm overwhelmed and thrilled with your wonderful response...and thank you, for inspiring me to continue to write.

I realize I have much to learn regarding writing technique, but I write from my heart and am excited you enjoy my passion.

Robbin

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexiest story I've ever read!

My God woman you have me throbbing with excitement reading that. Beautifully written, I felt like I was in the room with the couple! (wishful thinking!!).

Can't wait for your next story!! xx

Alan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such passion!

After reading your Literotica profile and viewing your website, I see why your story is so sensual and erotic. You, are an amazing woman and I look forward to more erotica stories from you.

Snow SnakeSnow Snakealmost 12 years ago
Great Start!

Hi Robbin!

That was an excellent first story. You've combined a quick pace with rich, sensual descriptions that put the reader right there in the room. The erotic tension builds throughout, and you've timed the climax perfectly: just like you would in real life.

You are The Mistress of Erotica. This is your element. You must write more!

BTW: I loved the name Natasha. Perfect choice.

Smooooooch!

Snow Snake

James65James65almost 12 years ago
You make me miss Vegas!!

The cathouse/ranches out of town or the escorts that do roomservice!

Loved the story and wish you were here to take care of the hard on you caused,you wicked woman:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My thoughts

Robbin, I'll dream that you're Natasha and relive this story in my dreams tonight.

C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous