All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 02'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Writing was pretty good

But here we have another Brit wimp cuckold. Tiresome. Wonder if he'll ever grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Look at your low scores, author. Should tell you something.

Somehow this site believes a cheating wife is a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The writing is excellent.

The story content, not exactly erotic is it? two messed up characters that should be talking to each other are just screaming at each other and hurting each other emotionally and physically. I hope in part 3 they resolve their issues, I hope against hope Greg doesn't appear again in this story but it is more than likely he will, anyway as I said well written chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another manipulative bitch story

If you like wives that say they love you and then fuck around on you, this is it. If not vote 1* and go find old HDK stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

Well told with a lot of emotion. I think Greg will be getting that call from wifey for some more action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lifes road

He made her have dinner with the guy and set her up to be fucked good. this by a younger stud & now he's feeling like a failer as a mate. she did what he wanted even when she didn't want it to happen . yes she wants kids all ladys do want this even if they say they don't.

So there are some thing worrg in his family line but as she said it can be checked for . He just needs to grow up and face it. if she can't have them by him she may look to the other guy and it will be his fault.

Both my lady & I agree keep it going lets see what happens next I want to see her trying other guys only if he can't do it for her . My wife just said for her to do the other guy & a few more because he man just can't deal with it and go's limp as a dishrag.

So lets have the next quarter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I usually hate in cheating wives.

but this story was well done. There is enough blame to go around but neither. An really see it. Hubby set her up and while he could have stopped it, he didn't. And he is angry at himself and his wife.

She wants babies and she was angry at her husband face putting her in this position and she could have stopped it, but didn't. She is angry with herself and taking it out on he husband.

Hopefully, they can overcome this obstacle, but it doesn't look good. I predict a divorce and a hotter, younger man for her and an older more mature woman for him.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
both parties are to.blame

Jeannie wants a baby and doesn't talk about it and hubby is freaked out about what he sees as bad genetics and hasn't bothered to think of the options or get real information.As jeannie points out they can tell early on if the baby has downs and rhere are options.More importantly I don't think downs works like that,it is having an extra chromosome and usually happens because the.mom.is over 35.

Jeannie is just as guilt,she also went over the line,she could hace stopped this but forgot about the real world consequences in her lust.

I would hope hubby grows up and figures out how to make Jeannie happy but I suspect this is a cuck and pregnancy fetish story.....which is the author's choice.Pretty well written.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Down syndrome may be checked from blood sample........

Down syndrome could test from blood test and after positive result the abortion may do in hospital. The Down syndroma is accidentaly genetical problem, so in the second pregnancy may be with high likely without Down Syndrom. Only problem is the fundemetal religious parents (abortion). The society should preper itself to get on well with the older women gravidity, because the woman carrier may take many women to try their pregnancy at their 40 years old decade between 40-50 years old. I think the fundementist religious people may be obstacle because the Down syndrome elimination wants abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
and if she went to greg

if they had a baby n it was in my house i dont care how bad any one wanted it it would have a sudden case of sid ..i would never raise or have another mans bastard..and if my wife wanted something like that id catch her a sleep n like a nigger ram a coat hanger up her pussy to get rid of it and ram it more than once to make sure it fucking died

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Game,Set, Divorce

It's over.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 12 years ago
Repulsed???????????

I liked this story until you said you are repulsed by a Downs Syndrome kid. As the parent of a kid with quadriplegic cerebral palsy, I am very sensitive to people who are "repulsed" by kids with disabilities. Even though the writing is good, I have to give you a -10 because of your attitude. Repulsed by a kid who can't help what he is--indeed!!!!!!! What an ass.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AND GETTING WHAT YOU HAVE

are you both sure of the outcome, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jeanie's out of the bottle!!!

Gale :

Now that Jeanie's out of the bottle do not put her back!!

Liked the first chapter, second chapter was more about the Husband's second thoughts on what he started.

Look forward to many more chapters about Jeanie, Greg or other men.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Contrary to my earlier comment...

I decided to read this. I've been so consistently impressed by your writing that I had to give it a go. Hubby's and wife's discussions have a depth to them that shows complexity of character and love. I still think the jumping into bed with Greg was a HUGE leap for this gal, but I get her more now (HEY!!!! It turns out the morning after pill DOES exist in the literotica universe).

I thought the last exchange between the two was kind of bullshit, but it did ramp up the tension. Probably not the way to get hubby comfortable with fathering her child: the suggestion that she has another would-be father on back-up.

All in all, a mature, interesting take on the fall-out from what was surely a series of bad decisions. And, you left all doors open-this story could lead to the end of the marriage, or a strengthening of it with the beginning of a family. Or, you could go uncharacteristically sick and have her get knocked up by the other guy and have hubby raise the bastard. Your skill , thoughtfullness and creativity will have me reading more.

a note to the offended commenter: just because a character admits (to himself) that he is/was repulsed (to his shame) by his down syndrome relatives doesn't mean the author is-it is a trait of the character.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Not often one of these stories gets to the heart of the matter like this.

I was not comfortable with the pregnancy talk in the first chapter because it took away, or so I was thinking. A comment on had mentioned that it weren't likely that a couple together this long only ever used condoms and I nodded in agreement. But you've unravelled that all brilliantly. This was too good for me to pull a sarcastic line such as he's created it let's get in line and feed it bullshit. (oops).

Great writing. 5* all fucking day.

And to the comment about about the disabled, it don't mean the author feels that. It's plotline. Vulcan, disappointing comment. Thought you were better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Most of these commenters do not

separate real life from fantasy. The over-the-top reactions by these simpletons to actions by characters in a story provide a disturbing insight to the quality of their real lives. When shit that is made-up in a story is considered real you know you have been watching too much FOX news. Turn off the telly and go the fuck outside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please...

let her be inseminated by her lover so the wimp has to father a bastard child. His WACC love will ensure he stands by Jeanie's decision.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Excellent Work

No doubt that Gale82 knows how to write! The subject matter is extremely well thought out. After that parting shot of hers he may not be able to get it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well written

He started all this, didn't have a clue. Now everything is going sideways and the gauntlet has been thrown down: knock her up or parent a bastard or pull an Iron Maiden (run to the hills run for your life---lol). Several things in this story stood out to me 1: Genie out of the bottle meaning she had ENJOYED the strange 2: She is tempted, refer to 1 she is going to get some again. He is hosed. It never made any sense to me why anyone would place someone they care about in that kind of situation. A butt head made a shit casserole and didn't like the smell. Ruined the casserole dish and the oven also stank up the house.

Gave it a 4 Im a TT/B B=bitch/bastard, righteous indignation preference reader

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Strong woman

Pity Hubby doesn't have his shit together nearly as well as has hers! If we believe her speech (and I do, since he hit her with a tirade out of the blue, and she reacted quickly and with emotion), she is a True Loving Wife, and he is a lot luckier than he has any right to be - I just hope he recognizes it before he drives himself out of her heart! VERY well done 5* easily

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Pull an Iron Maiden!!

Class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yikes - what a wimp & just another slut wife.

Those two losers really deserve each other - although she will never be satisfied with him anymore. Why celebrate with grape juice when she can handle the manga-champagne? Of course the slut will have someone's baby but she will always be looking for the better, younger cock. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no future in this exmarriage

divorce now before she is pregnant and tries to pawn it off as his

she took bareback will be up to 18months before she can be ruled STD free, cant have a baby and no way in hell do you dare fuck, eat, or kiss her. Get a divorce!

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
Down's Syndrome

Just a brief note: I have worked with kids who are autistic, have Down's Syndrome or are disabled in various ways.

I do not associate myself with any feelings of 'repulsion.'

I have, however, observed many others - most often men - who do have such a problem.

That is a fact of life, however unpleasant or unfortunate it seem.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Tough Situation

Not sure if the marriage can survive the ultimatium she just gave him...sure he messed up by the numbers, but she is not without blame...and fact is that it may have all gone to far ever to fix....rather not see a marriage crash and burn, but I really don't like wimp husbands either. So...can you pull off a miracle here and keep them in love and together, or is it all over.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
gale is right

Sadly some are repulsed by people with disabilities and it wasn't long ago when I was growing up where people would complain if a grocery store hired down's syndrome or other developmentally disabled people,and some places had laws forbidding hiring such people in food service and such.bc they were assumed to be unhygenic.

Gale this is well written and has an interesting wrinkle to it with hubbys issues....me being a romantic i hope this ends well,that they both get it together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is nothing more than a soap opera.

Written by a woman, the male character thinks like a woman. If another woman could impregnate the female character, this would probably be in the Lesbian category.

If you read the sub-text, all the little signals between the pair do not speak of love or a relationship that either work at.

Let me sum the story up:

-hubby can't get the job done, sets up his wife to take another cock.

-hubby gets all bent out of shape and blames the righteous, patient, loving wife when she decides to give in and take on another guy's big load.

-hubby realises in the end that it's his own hang-ups and shortcomings that caused the rift

-wife leaves him alone, threatening that she'll take the other guy's load if hubby can't set things straight.

For this story to be unfolding the way it is, it would need a woman writer, or a man with no balls like Matt Moreau, i.e., a woman.

Gale, have her leave the wimp, thus enforcing natural law: survival of the species. If this idiot were to procreate, it would be good for no-one. He should shoot himself.

The only justice beyond that... the only karma left... would be that the woman end up being barren anyway. But we all know that won't happen here.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Nice set-up for male bashing....

...which is your prerogative but in response to your comment re: men and the disabled I have spent 22 of my 56 years on this God forsaken planet in social service and I can affirm with absolute certainty that within the actual confines of an institution or community-based treatment program it is the females that are typically repulsed by extreme behaviors and conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
circusly contrived male humiliation

Sad that talent is so wasted on crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dragging It Out

He has a low self esteem and a very attractive wife who he likes to show off and flount. He gets off knowing and believing he has what everyone one wants - well, he's a fool because they have just started. (Getting what was once only his)

She, mad at him as she was, was still excited about meeting Greg and had a great excuse - a blame to throw at her husband.

Note that she dressed very attractively and seductively, glared at her husband and vehemently told him to not wait up. Hmmm, wonder?

Women are difficult to totally understand and any man who thinks he knows is a fool. She, through the course of the evening could easily be demure, smiling, a little cuddly and slip close to him occasionally, accidentaly. She could appear to be unsure, slightly tipsy and innocently find herself in his room, in his arms and then suddenly be overwhelmed, carried away and participate in great sex. Did she want to - of course, tipsy or not, if she didn;t want to, any woman would have put a stop to it.

Finally, in Chapter one as she went to sleep she made reference to something he may have created.

Chapter two, knowing what I've written above, he hasn't formulated it all and he knows she wants to have random sex and enjoy the thrills. She is in control and idiot is falling right in and letting her move things along. She has Gregs' number - now how did she happen to still have that? She no longer is exclusive to hubby - not a chance, she liked it and she lost respect for him right from the first night and it is increasing...her comments about starting something new, keeping Gregs number - this husband has already lost!

Okay, are you going to drag this out while he becomes a total cuck, playing at trying to come to grips with reality, trying to believe they still have what they once had or are you going to use his low self esteem, his family issues and her cunning desire to plan and seek random sex.

Divorce or cuck? She is more than a woman than he is a man so please - don't drag this out.

You write well so thanks for the story - I know it is a fiction, it's just that we readers like to visualize real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
believable

Generally good however it is a bit unbelievable that a wife would relate her sexual experience to her husband in such detail and almost flippant uncaring way. Maybe if they did this kind of thing a lot and it was not the first time but it is hard to imagine a woman not feeling some guilt and trying to hid it completely or at least some of the emasculating tone. I suppose it could be a completely made up story and she really just had dinner and a walk. She just made up the sex part to get him off the dime and get her pregnant.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Wow ! He certainly has a lot of demons in his closet.

Knowing that his wife is going to get pregnant one way or the other should put their relationship in to perspective of what she expects of him.

It's a little sad that the poor girl is in her late 20s and had never felt a man shoot their load inside of her and possibly make her pregnant. That's such a waste of female flesh.

It's no wonder she went absolutely wild when Greg filled her pussy up with his spunk.

Feeling her pussy filled with baby making sperm for the first time was probably a mind blowing orgasm that she would have felt with her husband if he would have done the same thing to her.

A really good story, and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OK, I Surrender

no brickbats this time. I'm just begging you to give us a third chapter and put some resolution to this melodrama. Don't do a DQSI, "WWWM", to us.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Its scary

Just how real you make your characters. Are they real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

BITCH!!!! HER LAST COMMENT WAS A MARRIAGE BREAKER / WELL WRITTEN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 1 was Good

Chapter 1 was good but chapter 2 & 3 TOTALLY disappointing.

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
Wish you would let me put a big fat "5" up for you on this one.

excellent

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Ouch poor WACC

Keep working your story plots. btw WACC Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. Really good idea not allowing voting on this one lol

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
If you can't . . .

. . . we can try IVF. If you won't . . . Greg doesn't know anything about me but . . . I have his telephone number.

That is one hell of a penultimate paragraph for the middle section of a three part serial.. The first section was just a well written wife with new lover story, very well written I would say. This second section starts with wife baring chest so to speak as she tells hubby of her night with Greg, and it ends with the angst of hubby not able to deal with the reality of his fantasy. I am excited to move on to the third and final section.

Jeannie is almost certainly going to end up preggers in this final section. Who will be daddy? On to Chapter 3 to find out.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Talk about a dramatic ending . . .

. . . I've got his phone number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The End!

What's the point of this?! As soon as she cheated and enjoyed fucking Gregg for a night the marriage was over! She delighted in telling her newly cucked husband every last detail of her sexual escapades and even told him she liked it so much that"this "Jeanie" was now out of the bottle" when it came to fucking around on him. ~ How did she think their marriage would go after that,specifically with all the specialness of Greg shooting his loads in her and how him possibly knocking her up made it extra special? And then as the final insult/threat the bitch tells him if he can't make her pregnant she has Greg's phone number! What a turd!~ Nope,this marriage is circling the drain.No way they can recover from this shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Good writing.

I do not like this one however.

She cheated in so many ways. She was not suppose to fuck Gret, not to even come close.

She was to have dinner with him and maybe kiss him goodnight to fuel their game.

She ducked Greg, letting him cum in her, something her husband had never done, and she gave herself over to Greg more than she ever did for her man.

She is a cheap piece of shirt and not close to being worthy of the title of wife.

Well written tale about a piece of shit and her wimp.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Fucking typos!

I'm not even drunk and typing like a 1st grader!!!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Wandering a lot here. And what's with Brits and condoms? Can't get pills for Health Care?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems many of the complaints are about the subject matter and not the quality of the story. There's a simple solution: If you don't enjoy spinach, eat SOMETHING ELSE. Thousands of other stories are available. Suffering through it then b1tching and moaning is just idiotic.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Forget grammar or typos, they rarely affect any story that I ever read. This is the best written story I have ever read on lit,, if I could I would have given it 10 stars. The content so gut wrenching, the emotions so raw, I hated it, I just couldn't enjoy it, but unlike others I couldn't hate jeanie, I understood were she was coming from in everything she said and did, the husband was as much to blame for want transpired as was Jeanie.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Oh brother, this went off the rails. Kudos for saying that Down’s syndrome can be tested for, at least. The husband is a complete idiot, and THEN he slut shames her? I expect that she should just leave him for the young guy in the final part but I’m not going to subject myself to it. I’ve lost all interest in this pathetic husband. He really shouldn’t propagate his genes after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous