All Comments on 'The Hotel Room'

by zaki_kari

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Start

Now that you've "broken the ice" so to speak with your sister, maybe you could introduce mom to some of your weed and a little bit of blackmail with your obseration of her with her friends husband. Then you and sis could take care of moms needs.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
A "distracting" item:

Calling marijuana "weed" is common. Nobody calls it "weeds". You can drop the 's' on that word. PLEASE drop the 's' on that word. Also, regarding marijuana: You don't "grind the weeds". Marijuana (or grass, weed, pot, or whatever you wish to call it) consists of stems, leaves and "buds". You harvest it by pulling the leaves and buds off the stems. The buds hold most of the THC (the active ingredient of pot, TetraHydroCannabinol, if I spelled it right), with the leaves holding 'some' THC, but not as much. You would not "grind" it, like with a mortar and pestle. You would gently crumble the buds to remove any seeds, and then place those cleaned buds, and/or possibly the leaves, into the rolling papers to smoke.

The sort of herbs you WOULD grind, you'd want to thoroughly dry out, to grind them into some sort of powder. This is NOT what you want from your pot. You would definitely NOT want your pot completely dried out, as it would lower the level of THC present in it, and defeat the purpose of smoking it to get high.

Aside from the minor mistakes you made with the pot, it was a pretty decent story. Live and learn from your mistakes, and don't let it get you down.

zaki_karizaki_karialmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, fellow stoner.

I was actually hesitating between 'weed' and 'weeds', in my first language, French, its plural, also, I guess I went along with the Weeds TV show spelling. Thanks for correcting that. Else, the weed we bought in India, was already dried, it takes forever to remove the buds from the rest, easier to just grind it for a quick joint. And it was so cheap and we had so much that we could afford wasting it away. Eventually we found better quality weed, and those I removed the buds and cut them with a pair of scissors. i don't like the leaves, they procure a sloppy high, The story is half real, I actually did go to India with my sister.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A nice hot and kinky story

I hope that they fuck a lot more and perhaps get their mother to join in their sexual relationship.

Thanks for the great read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How could they...

... look through the keyhole together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

If English is your second language, maybe don't post a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

It was a decent read, I enjoyed the weed aspect. For such a short story it needs something like that in order to give a halfway decent excuse for them to suddenly do this. one thing though, it was a bit anticlimactic with the "and then I came". Give it some build up, let us know what they're feeling, what they're thinking. Keep it up! Your writing is fair and with practice you'll get much better!

rancoorrancoorover 9 years ago
"What times, such and generations"..

It's already on the Literotica, officially extolled and promotes the use of drugs ??

- They start here, to dominate devoid of brains "junkies" ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Crap

A load of rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous