All Comments on 'Fulfillment 10'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Not again please!

I could not go through more nightmare trama with Lyssa! Enough is enough with all the drama between them.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
New Alpha

Calvin has finally taken the pack back after Michael has virtually destroyed it. I hope this doesn't cause Stephanie to take steps backwards, she has come so far w/the help of Calvin. And what of Jo and Nathan? Will they finally admit to eachother that they want to mate one another? Erich and Madi just need time alone. And this takes us back to Ly and Em. I can't imagine what you have planned for the two of them and having followed them since you first posted chapter one of "Animal Lover" I know whatever it is will only bring them closer. At least I hope so..hehe-he

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 12 years ago
I'm with Willieone!

Do not put Lys and Em through more crap! Thankyou for moving Nathan and Joanna along. Don't let Randal get to nasty about changes that are needed. So many do's and don'ts, sorry. You're doing great! I do Love the story and your writings. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good story but lyssa's problems keep being drawn out. will there ever be an end to it and when will we find out exactly what's going on. i really want to know so i will keep reading but have become slightly disinterested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
???

Is Lyssa zinging Michael in her sleep? Is her wolf doing it?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
ready to flip a tablemy

God how good can you get? Now I'm like sitting on my seat...mein gott!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
have to afree with the rest ...

... the have been good so far and interesting but the roller coaster that is Lys and Em is getting annoying. I'm not saying the story should end but maybe they can get some closure?

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyalmost 12 years ago
You are the Creator

I understand where everyone else is coming from, but it's all up to you how you want things done. Listening to pep's could totally ruin what your story is. Everyone else shouldn't get too passionate about it to the point where they get possessive over it. Awesome story, and can't wait to see what you decide to throw at us next.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

Problems like the ones Lyssa faced take time to heal, especially when there is something that reminds the person of the initial trauma. It doesn't heal quickly, and your story is very realistic to portray that, and the subsequent problems. Great job.

I hope Calvin makes some time for Stephanie. If he works on it, she may become his mate.

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
after this...

will there be any more parts to this series??? and is lyssa a shortened part of heer first name or something? just curious. oh,also keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Cant wait to see the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Amazing Shit!

Don't get me wrong, I used to love this, I've read this far, but honestly? Wtf! When will you learn to stop running scenes together. For fucks sakes, you have a sex scene with one couple separated by a fight scene with another couple separated with just a space between the paragraphs.

And also, why are all the main characters suddenly so bi-polar?

You had a great idea. All lot was unique and refreshing, but for fucks sakes please get an editor or someone to stop you from writing everyone so damn hot and cold.

~~~~~~

See what I did there to seperate my two different paragraphs? You forget that a lot. Just because you have a great idea and likeable characters and can type, doesn't mean you should write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK people stop bitching at the author!

This is her story, not yours. If you dont like how shes writing it then go away. Shes not making you read it and shes doing an amazing job at it. Be respectfull of her works. Shes entertaining many people not just you. If you have an oppinion,thats great. Go write your own god damn story.

Great work by the way KemMyst i have really enjoyed your storys and will continue. Dont let people try and controle your story. :)

Anyway happy writing and please dont stop writing because of these self oppinionated jerks.

-DM5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really hate the alphas. They are horrible people/wolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous