All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 22'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
deadeye_76deadeye_76almost 12 years ago
Finally

Hey, Sabine. I was hoping you'd get back and do more on this series. Keep going. I love them.

gumby42gumby42almost 12 years ago
Glad

I am glad you are writing this story again. it is one of my favorites.

My only suggestion is to slow down. it seems like reading a whirlwind.

roadieroadiealmost 12 years ago
Glad to have you back!

Nice to have you add to this story, and nice to have a story from you again!

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago
Super

This story is one of my all time favorites. Thank you for revisiting and updating the tale. Do please continue

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpalmost 12 years ago
Excellent...

Thank you for adding another great chapter to what already is an outstanding story. A bit short to my taste, but that's my read-greed speaking.

Well done.

JJ

AnythingOnceAnythingOncealmost 12 years ago
Been missing you!

It sure is a pleasure to read some new stories from my all-time favorite author!!! Welcome back!!! I hope this means we will be reading LOTS of new episodes involving some of my dearest fantasy friends!!!! I love your stories more than any of the others here on Literotica. Your writing has this delicious way of making me tingle ALL over! ;-D

I had just given up on ever reading new additions to the stories that I so dearly love. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't go away again!!!!!!!! I miss you and your delightfully debauched characters SO very much when you are gone..... :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU

Been hoping that you would come back.. Awesome.... more please...

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back

I've missed you and your excellent work.

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 12 years ago
Long time no read

your usual super work. Please continue, And soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sabine

please write more about Sabine and Melody. Turn Sabine into a dog with a leash and humiliate her even more by eating dog food and peeing in the back yard would be fun or make her a baby and wear diapers and sleep in a crib or cage

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

I like what the other person said. Make her a bitch and have the dog knot her in her apartment. And let one of her friends that at the begining talked her into being naked in the office walk in and catch her or maybe her sister if she has one. Thanks very good storie

JennanellyleoneJennanellyleonealmost 10 years ago
I like

I read all your stories , ..

In every story you are victm i mean sabine , pls write story about revenge taken by sabine with all these people who humliate her ...

Caubht by my boss ireally enjoyed

upto no male entry or men entry

when a men enters the story little bit routine.....

So pls write pure lesbian story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Lovely and Wonderful!

I have read several of your stories and this one shall always be my favorite, I do hope you continue to keep writing. I don't even know how many times I have re read the "Caught by My Boss" story. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story / Stories, I and my Mistress will always look forward to reading any new ones you write hehe.

soKINKYsoKINKYabout 9 years ago
wonderful

I would love to be stripped and humilated like that. To have a friend like melody . I've had a couple of my friends read your stories. But so far no one has taken "advantage" of me. Hopefully soon and often.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That was bloody fantastic. What a great story with plenty of detail and action. I speed read some stories but a read and savored every word of ' Caught by My Boss ' THANK YOU !!!!.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN

I forgot to mention my favorite parts - when Sabine was invited to Melody's place, great little stories without any vindictive overtones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

I would love to read more on what they do to this poor girl both out side of work and in work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story

I would like to read more and maybe more out side walking taking her to a park and maybe shopping in a mall her boos at work gives her more days to be nude and the coworker gets meaner and get permission to be her boss and more nude with her friend and more spanking !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sabine's vs. reality?

I wonder how often Sabine's desire to "give up" control over her modesty occurs in real life? Are there women like Sabine in society, any society, who enjoy loosing control of their fantasy life, private life, or personal "dignity" for awhile? Does it return us to a time when actually, we felt the safest, most protected as children? A strange mix of sensations that would be indeed! To be protected and yet also vulnerable to being, or loosing, control of everything "personal". In a strange way we are responsible for everything people think of us, every perception, every nuance, and this includes the fantasies some would have about us - whether family, friends, co-workers or strangers, we almost never have control over their fantasies and those things come from the deepest part of our imaginations; right next door to imaginary fears I suppose! Thanks for this VERY lengthy series of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Complete garbage

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sabine is intoxicating. I've spent the whole day reading chapter after chapter. My favorite was when she was dropped off 4 blocks from her apartment. Making her walk home, and making her come back because she was going too fast. Delicious. The larger, and larger dildoes on the chairs and coffee tables and the ultimate entry , needed to have a back door component to it, and Sabine needed to experience the added humiliation of either a gang spanking or a bukkake circle after a board meeting. However, having said this..I hope there is Something else left for Sabine to do that makes her nipples hard and her face flush red. Being dropped off 5 blocks from home and left naked would be a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous