All Comments on 'A Clean Shirt'

by Allyourbase

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

Loved IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Worse than You-you

This I-I story is worse than the you-you type of silly present-tense stories we sometimes see on Lit..

stinsonstinsonalmost 12 years ago
sweet

Loved the story had me hard and drippin til the end and i came along with them awsome keep it up

KurokamiKurokamialmost 12 years ago
Hey cool, I get to be the first comment of substance!

All three of us revisited this story today, since it was up here. Seemed like an opportunity. It's still as hot as ever, but you already knew that. Don't listen to that second anonymous, guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anyway, to keep from rambling, we just wanted to thank you for inspiring me (the proper Kuro) to explore my own interest in genderplay and write more in this genre. Now please, write more! ;)

Kurokami and the bois

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sensual in a quiet way

This was refreshingly different. While I am sure it is not for everyone, those of us who do appreciate your story will be looking for more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best. Story. Ever

Wow!!!

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinalmost 12 years ago
Great story

It was really refreshing to see the gender play from the other end. The story is well written and the characters entirely believable. Thanks so much for making the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Really good. Reminded me of my old girlfriend and how she loved to wear my leather coat. Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting...

but not really my thing. felt too much like trans mockery since the character didn't know if they were trans or not it was hard to tell which way to take it. found myself cringing at the clit vrs cock and the mocking parts. but for gender queer ...pretty ok :)

AllyourbaseAllyourbasealmost 12 years agoAuthor
genderqueer D/s

Just to clarify - this story is indeed meant as genderqueer D/s play. Mostly I write stories that contain humiliation play or other sensitive things in the BDSM/noncon realm, but because of the subject matter, this one did not end up in that category. Apologies if it's not your cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gender queer and proud

So exquisitely you captured the uncertainty of self discovery for those of us who don't fit on the gender binary. And yes, finding the right words can be difficult, painful, and confusing. But just like you portrayed here... when you find someone your sexuality works with, it is the most amazingly hot sex on this planet!

Thank you, and more please, Daddy!

MaliceShadowWolfMaliceShadowWolfover 11 years ago
Wow, until now I never knew..

I have to admit was hesitant about reading this one but truth be told I really liked it. You're right when you say there aren't many of these, this being the first one I've seen. I will defininetly be looking for more. Keep up the good work. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very well done

Not entirely my cuppa but who cares: it was emotionally credible and well-executed. More like this I'd still read, even though, again, the light d/s isn't my thing, I shut down for some of that. Thanks, good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

I've never had a story on lit actually feel like it could happen to me, this was perfect and I've gotten off rough and hard to the realism this reflects for me. Would love to see more daddy, please!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

Star counter just broke....won't go past five....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Makes me wish I lived in London and travelled to your town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Just wanted you to know that when I read this I recognised something in myself, and I'm so glad I did because I've never seen anything like this story before and it cleared a lot of stuff up about me when I recognised it.

I'm not a scruffy, unattractive girl.....maybe I'm just meant to be a boi? :D

Happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please more...

I NEED more stories like this. I wanted to be that boi so bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still one of my favorite stories

I think I found this story last year, but I keep coming back to it. It's just that good! Still hoping for more stories with this particular boi and daddy pair. :D

briTObriTOover 9 years ago
Why were you not on the train today?

Just into the city from Schiphol, and you were nowhere to be found. How disappointing ;)

dykeboydykeboyabout 9 years ago
ty

Thank you for this. Nicely done and I'm thrilled to finally see myself reflected in a story. It means a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

I loved this story so much! At times when I am masturbating, I fantasize I'm a business man wearing a suit & tie having sex & getting blow jobs from beautiful women & I'm a straight female. I do love the look & feel of buttoned up shirts & ties on me. This story was beautifully written & perfect! If you get the chance, you should write more involving these two. I would definitely read it. Thank you!!!!!

emosubmissiveemosubmissiveabout 9 years ago
why can't this be me

this story makes me so horny and I wish it happened to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are good

This is not my kink, but it certainly turned me on. You are really a very gifted writer, and your ability to write about sex is outstanding. This is the third or fourth of your stories I've read, and they ALL push my buttons. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect balance between realistic and fantastic

This is so great--the emotions of this boi discovering themselves, the slight insecurity of the older daddy, the shame giving away to pleasure... it's so vivid and so well-done. Well-played.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 8 years ago

That was beautiful. <3

MutableMalachiMutableMalachiover 6 years ago
Awesome read

Amazingly well done. I'm ftm trans (not crossdresser) but I can really relate to your character in this story. And the description of your older male character...hot! While the "daddy" thing doesn't do anything for me, I love the D/s dynamic. I would love to see more stories like this.

neromooseneromooseover 5 years ago
Very intriguing (AND HOTTTTT)

For the record, I am a large, salt and pepper Daddy with a very acute sense of order control (but unfortunately about 35 ponds overweight). I have a thing for girls that dress like guys. I have also operated under the assumption that girls dressed like boys are lesbians. Short hair girls are absolutely my favorite!!! Best weekend of my life was with a girl with short brown hair that for the most part was wearing my shirts and nothing else!!! Thanks for the very fond memories!

Akasha70Akasha70about 5 years ago
Hmmmm

Loved it

Thanks

Horny_Bitch_BoiHorny_Bitch_Boiover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I'm genderqueer and female and very, very masc. This hit on several of my kinks and honestly felt like the first time I found something that represented me or my experiences. It's really nice to find. I've always liked Daddy/boi play but always felt like I was out of place in it as I never seemed to find myself, or anyone like me in it.

The part about the gender confusion was honestly really well written. It resonates but still manages to keep with the flow of the scene and the sexual tension which is impressive.

Overall, this story is well written and incredibly sexy.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From another trans man..

Like MutableMalachi, I'm a trans man, not genderqueer, but can really relate to the story.

It's actually one of my fantasies. Too bad I'm way too hairy to be a twink.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is really good

I'm a very manly, mostly conventional guy who was raised in very intolerant circumstances, and I struggled with my attraction to androgynous, queer and transpeople for a long time. Stories like this really, really helped me with accepting myself, and opened my eyes to the fact that I might actually BE attractive to the people I was attracted to! Thank you, thank you SO much for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! I mean, I didn't even know I was into that. Really good job. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made me really realize I'm trans.

horny_zhorny_z2 months ago

A breath of fresh air! Creative. Sexy.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 month ago

Oof.

Being appreciated for being a woman who looks like a man, by a man who appreciates both? A rare delight. I wasn't so comfortable with the 'small dick' play in the hugely emotional context, but that's me, not the fault of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllyourbase@Allyourbase
158 Followers
Allison Kapitein, a.k.a. Allyourbase. Kinky, genderqueer, poly. I write requests if there's enough creative chemistry between you and me. I took some stories down that were here since forever, but I wouldn't write the same way again. If one of them coincidentally was your favo...