All Comments on '10 Minutes'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A NOONER FOR ALL TIMES

for petes sake, file this away. TK U MLJ LV NV

SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkeralmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this. I need a cigarette, but I don't smoke (lol). It was a nice surprise to awaken to this.

raconteuseraconteusealmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

A delightful surprise – a quickie can be such a soaring fleeting pleasure. I love the way you've constructed this with mischief twinkling in your eyes. Thank you, for a quickie!

jengx4jengx4almost 12 years ago
Fabulous

A quickie is always a good thing, especially this one. I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
That was fun.

And what a gentleman to assist with the restoration of her garments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Sexy

"Violating your pussy" you realise VIOLATION litterally means rape, righy?

Editors, please move this to non-consent. It does not belong in erotic couplings.

BenLongBenLongover 3 years agoAuthor

There is an old story about young lovers, where the young virgin at first semi-rejects his advances with a "Don't..., Stop!" As the two become more and more involved, more and more aroused, as she realizes she likes what is happening, her words change from "Don't..., Stop!" to "Don't Stop! Don't Stop!"

The richness of the English language that a single punctuation mark can completely invert the meaning of just two words. And conversely, that you choose one definition, one meaning of the word among many, to turn a love story into a hate story.

You've changed a fun story of two lovers, having a quickie, a nooner if you will, at her work place, into a sad story of non-consent and forcible intercourse. I debated about just deleting your post, mostly because you didn't stand up and be counted when it came to putting a name to your post, but then thought, "perhaps he/she is right? Could I have possibly indicated a Rape Scene?" came to my mind. Lets go see.

Did he attack? "I step forward, My arms open, and you step to me." Seems that she readily joined here.

"You crush your crotch against mine" - seems that she was the aggressor here also, or at least joining into mutual aggression.

"So you can get the full benefit of grinding your clit against my erection". Nope, not him grinding his cock against her, but her grinding against him.

"Your mouth in my ear you whisper... "we Can't, not..." Not what? Not here? Or we can't do it at all? And is it "WE" can't or "You" can't? Is this mutual, both parties can't or is this a rejection of him, or a rejection of the location and time? And when he ignores her protest, he "hungrily finds [her] nipple, its erection betraying [her] arousal". Later she repeats, not that she doesn't want it, but she's leery of doing it in her office, leery of being 'caught' or found out - with this: "Steve, No! Not here." Not that she doesn't want it; but she feels the societal and business pressure of doing it in her office with her secretary right outside, the thought that the woman in the next office might hear, that someone could possibly come in and find them in flagrante delicto...

And when he ignores her protests that they both know is more show than demand, how does she respond? ".. head arches back... lower lip between ... teeth... as [she] bites back the moan that betrays [her] even more." Betrays her lust and willingness to have sex at this time, this place, with this man.

Definitely a totally unexpected, but consensual love act between a husband and wife. But rape?

Your complaint seems to be about one word: a word with multiple meanings, only one of which pertains to a forced sexual act.

"Violate".

Certainly if I "violate" the speed limit, it's not rape. Certainly if I "violate" the terms of the contract, it's not rape. If I violate the countries border, crossing over either way - that's not rape. But all of those are clearly defined in the dictionary as appropriate usage of the word violate. So now, in this case where I used that one word, "violate" to indicate sexual intercourse with his wife, before her body had totally lubricated itself, was that rape? When I indicted just the opposite: that the "friction of my cock turns you on just that much more?" Is that rape? That "your legs are wrapping up behind my back to help plunge me into your need?" Need, in this case doesn't refer to his desires, it refers to hers.

And finally, "[her] hand slips down, rubbing as only [she] knows how..." and "Your fingers...manage to maintain the rub on your little nub sending you over the top." He didn't bring her to orgasm, he definitely helped, but it was her masturbation that finished her delicious noon time tryst with her husband.

Everything in this story indicates that it is consensual. Unexpected, yes. Fast, yes. Rape, absolutely not.

And of course, unspoken or unstated is the blatent sexism in this comment to this story. I wonder, if this story had been the other way around, with "her" intruding on her husbands work place, catching him unaware, un-aroused? Standing up from behind the closed door to surprise her husband... stepping forward, her hand dropping to his trousers to grip the totally flaccid cock in them, to cause it to respond to her desires. "No honey, I can't... Not here..." he protests, her hands hungrily forcing his zipper down, his belt undone, and dropping his pants to the floor. Dropping to her knees she takes his rapidly hardening penis in her mouth, elicting an "Oh My God, we can't... not here," even as his hands slide inside her blouse, onto the bare skin of her breasts...

Is this rape, "forcing" sex on a partner whose body hasn't yet reached full arousal? Or is this the same exact scenario in reverse?

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartalmost 2 years ago

Delicious. Exactly what an afternoon delight is. I read the comments from that "non-consent" person and I'm not sure she is married or in a long term committed relationship. There were several tender aspects to this affair that only long time lovers could see perhaps. And I am a survivor of the other, this is not that. This was very purposefully written a certain way. Well done Sir. 👏🏼👏🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1458 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.