All Comments on 'Last Mission Ch. 03'

by cckuay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I am curious if she will get her revenge or be corrupted

60andhorny60andhornyalmost 12 years ago
very good

Interested to see what happens to her. Excellent writing makes the story easy to read.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Dayuuum, she is so tough! Really like this story. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Press On!

Don't leave us hanging! Much more needs to be done in trying to break Susan.....

cckuaycckuayalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Please comment

Dear readers,

Please take a moment to comment on any of my Last Mission chapters.

Your comments, positive or negative, stimulate me more than you may be aware.

Author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Constructive Criticism

The story for the most part is really good and I do plan to read the rest of it, just one thing I have to point out: while Ivan is working her over as if preparing to be a slave, he shouldn't be doing anything that will leave a mark and thus ruin the product, especially if they are for the higher class clients more than willing to pay for perfection.

lioness_71lioness_71almost 12 years ago
still a good story

The only thing i would suggest is an editor. Literotica has a list of users who are willing help authors.

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 12 years ago
Five stars for starters

Then heaps of praise! This is a great story with spectacular illustrations!

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
This Is A Great Read****

It's way out there in an exciting way. Thanks for sharing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Author: I am enjoying this story immensely.

Please have it finish in the last posted chapter, I have already been disappointed in two other of your stories by not being able to get to the end of the story even at this late date. While a great story, all of them, it is so disappointing to see (TO BE CONTINUED) at the end of the last posted chapter. If this one ends the same way I will be disappointed and forced to not read any other of your works, we will both be deprived in that case. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous