All Comments on 'My Owned Brother'

by MelvinMhk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Just Wow!

Well you got me; At the beginning I though he was touching his sister, but this took me way out of my zone of wild crazy, freaky brotherly sex. You write, I will read faithfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a suggestion

Your choice of phrase, which you use over and over, 'his hard little cock' was really, in my opionion, a very poor choice that just did not mesh well with the story. I found the story well don't but the use of that phrase over and over, I found, to be anti-climactic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sibling Oral

My brother is 45 and I am 55. We had perfect incest since he was 5 and I was 15. We didn't do oral on each other, but we jacked off to porn and talked about both of our sexual encounters over the years. He is feminine, but not gay. He tasted me at age 5 and that was only pre-cum. At 25, I finally gave him a mouthful of real twink spunk and he swallowed it and liked it. I was already getting head from one of his friends who was 15, when I was 25. Boys suck better and little brothers do it real good if you teach them at an early age. Perfect slaves. And they never tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

well, it was good til he brought his friends,

if there was a second part... i like younger master stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THAT IS BULLSHIT

You are not friends with (toby/sam ). If you were a trure friend you would treat them

like you want to be treated. and not like a peace of BULLSHIT!.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its starts well, but goes nowhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous