All Comments on 'Beta Bait'

by MistressRum_Cocoa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good, more please! Lol

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 12 years ago
This story has promise

I like where this is going. I most definitely want to see more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice...

I like where you are going with this, and I am normally not the grammar police and I am not going to be now, just double check your work before submitting it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is she

is she a were or not? weres wouldnt raise a nonwere especially in the alphas house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Doesn't bother me

I keep reading comment about people complaining about grammar mistakes but I for one am rarely bother by them. The writer try their best and they are kind enough to share their story with us. Great story I look forward to reading more of it.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Peaked

my interest and I want more. You are off to a really great start. We don't know if she human or were, although you have tagged this story black woman so I guess that answers my first question. But if she's human she won't feel the mating pull. Does a human woman still know when she finds Mr Right, and I don't mean Mr Right-now? I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

great start looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good premise

nice story line so far, you have to watch your words & finish your sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
comments are interesting

I would note, however, that while some would say they don't worry about punctuation, spelling or grammar, YOU may wish to be the best that you can be! There is no doubt that the entire reading experience, and the way your story is absorbed by the reader, is enhanced by sophisticated writing.

Throughout this forum you will find that the difference between a good story with great ideas and a special story is in the execution.

Strive for the best you can be. This story deserves that! So do you! :D

MistressRum_CocoaMistressRum_Cocoaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all the comments on the story so far. I'm glad to hear that some of you will be returning to read the next chapter! :) I hope i don't disappoint.

As for grammar, it is very important and i've looked into getting an editor. A fresh pair of eyes will always be able to catch mistakes i can't!

Thanks again!

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
great story so far

this was a really great first installment. I'm not going to comment on the grammer but i will tell you about tenses in spanish. She is female and mi'jo should have been mi'ja. That's the only thing I wanted to bring to your attention. But other than that, excellent beginning.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
sorry, not tenses but

gender of nouns.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

It was definitely an interesting start. There were a number of editing issues and would have to suggest that in the future put the story down for a day or two and then read it again and if something just doesn't flow right or sound right then you need to change it. I find it really helps me when I do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous