All Comments on 'Hard at Work... Time to Get Off'

by THROBBS

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Office Help

like this is hard to find. Great depiction of a moment of ecstasy.

THROBBSTHROBBSover 11 years agoAuthor
Gotta hand it to her!

It *is* good to find a helpful co-worker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad at all!

Overall a great illustration. The penis seems a bit outsized for his body, and something around her eyes makes it appear that she has been hit in the face. But I like the piece.

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 11 years agoAuthor

It *is* "outsized", I am rarely "slavish" to anatomical accuracy, I prefer the Japanese "convention" of emphasizing the genitals. As for her face, again, my erotica tends to be spontaneous drawings, she has some non-white ethnicity; fuller lips and her makeup is somewhat heavy and smudged from having her face in his crotch, together, perhaps, giving to the misreading.

dewdropdewdewdropdewabout 11 years ago

All work and no play makes work so dull!!!

dasxdasxabout 11 years ago
zipper?

Hope she doesn't castrate him on the jeans zipper

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 11 years agoAuthor
button fly

safe sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmmmm.......

Nice big cock!!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
Really Nice cock!

I love women who love cock. I love women who love men who love cock. I love cock. I'm not "hard" to please. I would love to see you do some MMF cuckold drawings with such detail.

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Not really my bag... :)

Tcs1956 wrote: "I love women who love cock. I love women who love men who love cock. I love cock. I'm not "hard" to please. I would love to see you do some MMF cuckold drawings with such detail."

I agree with your 1st two sentences! The cuckold thing isn't really my bag, though.

(not that I haven't drawn images that are for someone else's amusement)

~THROBBS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Both of your drawing and idea behind that are, bot crap and lame.YAWN!!!!!!

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 7 years agoAuthor
oh?

Glad to hear your perspective, "anonymous".

"Both of your drawing and idea behind that are, bot crap and lame.YAWN!!!!!!"

Personally, I find (and have found) the "idea' to be wonderful.

The drawing, well, of course there are better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an angel

If only that woman worked in my office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So I wonder if she's a co-worker? His secretary? His boss? Regardless, I assume she knew he needed some relief, so kneeling next to him she strokes him off until he cums. She herself hasn't removed any clothing that can be seen, so it looks to me like she is not expecting any reciptrocation. I wonder if this is a regular activity for the two? The look on his face is nice, like he's thinking to himself "God I really needed that!"

THROBBSTHROBBSover 3 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the questions

I appreciate the questions and observations that you have.

In my mind, she is a coworker, as I have been in that position (figuratively and nearly literally). So this is based on some memories extended into fantasy...a bit of extension. :)

She will/does "get hers", if no immediately, then soon.

The woman's appearance, in this drawing, does not match the reality, and not because one is better than another, just cuz it is sometimes fun to play with the visuals.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 2 years ago

iTS JUST A 1ST STEP WITH MY NEW BOSS.. I KNOW MYSELF TOO WELL!!

LlehllaLlehlla4 months ago

I don’t know what it is about a cock and balls being released while pants are still on…but it is.

THROBBSTHROBBS4 months agoAuthor

From my perspective, Llehlla, I find it very erotic.

It had been a long time, but I fondly remember a fondling. In a park, on a bench, when she unzipped my pants, reached in and pulled out my rapidly thickening cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHROBBS@THROBBS
148 Followers
Male. 62 (in 2022) The drawings (paintings) posted here are just for my own amusement, Real life requires too much fussing, so these tend to be spontaneous. I *can* draw meticulously, with anatomical accuracy, but for these, I like to take liberties and just see what happens.~...

SIMILAR artworks