All Comments on 'S.L.U.T Ch. 01'

by Makdaddy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start

I'd rather it went a little slower but this is a good start, please continue!

perigrinperigrinalmost 12 years ago
Have to agree...

Go just a bit slower with a bit more build up. Other than that? Nicely done.

dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
Loved it !!1

Looking forward to more of this story !!!

boutitricoboutitricoalmost 12 years ago

Good Start, Waiting for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Totally agree with the others here... great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Start

You're off to a fantastic start. I am excited to see where you go with it and how far she will be pushed. I wouldn't mind a few glimpses of what she's thinking/feeling about her transformation.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Good start

Very nice story. I hope it continues.

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
I wish I was smart enough to do mind control

Callies body makes me wish him continued luck with his subliminal messages.A man needs a woman with big tits and a tight body to be around constantly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your story is fantastic ! Very well written and a great story to build up the reader.

Yes, please take the story to a new level where Callie wants to get with him outside of work, so there are no problems with co-workers. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want more!

This was awesome, i'd love to read more. make another chapter soon please!

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvalmost 12 years ago
Three Words

More More More

FasterFalconFasterFalconalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Hope you come back and write chapter 2 sometime!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Liked it but only a three (and it's not fucking awesome,just o.k.) as the plot is ....

....overused and the pace is typical of the fatal mistake mc authors make so often- it would take months just to get a small change in her "attitude". Commenters who are creaming already over this should spend a year or three on the Erotic Mind Control site to ferret out the few truly "awesome" mc stories on the web. Usually they are pretty twisted though. I guess maybe you interspersed some subliminals in the story that affected the readers?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Start S.L.U.T.

Awaiting for more of the ongoings of S.L.U.T. and your adventures with Callie!

gondaolgondaolover 10 years ago
Needs

This definitely has possibilities. BUT, where is Ch 2?

jamesn100jamesn100over 10 years ago

looking forward to the next instalment

Nezumi96Nezumi96over 8 years ago
Update?

More please! The entire chapter was masterfully well done in the way a that only a good writer knows how..!

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Nice Start

Now if he is in a Big enough Company. There should be all kinds of Chances for him to get a Nice Harem together. with different women of Different Hair and Skin Colors. And to put into their Subliminal programming that They will get along and Accept the others. even to Recruit by suggesting others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent idea -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous