All Comments on 'The Mother-in-Law'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
fuck i loved it

it was a very damn hot story. u got a 5 and i got hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

keep the mil thing going and leave the marriage.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 12 years ago
Like your writing- but this story's a mess

Pardon me for being a thick Yank wowser on this-- but Elaine and Sean have a far different understanding and set of expectations of each other than Jason and Ingrid.

IF Ingrid really went into it thinking she'd change Jason's mind about afterwards to something LIKE what Sean and Elaine have without discussing it extensively with him and making some ground-rules, she's flipping delusional.

I'm cool with ethical swinging. It's a noble goal, but abstain because it's really difficult due to the egos and expectations of spouses vs lovers vs playmates.

Ingrid IMO blew it by both monogamous and ethical swinging standards and deserves a bit of time puzzling why she's wearing the dunce cap in timeout.

Elaine's butting into this is so bloody-minded it made me want to slap the slag!

Sure, she's hot and eager to fuck Jason's troubles away, but it dodges the central problem, creates new ones, and leaves Jason w/o somebody he can depend on.

You wrote Jason well for half of the first page, but at that point IMO, he should have said, "Bollocks to the lot of them!" and gone on his merry way, done some soul-searching and hooked up with somebody else once he got his issues sorted.

Sure, it would've aborted this particular tale but that's believable.

I know this is Lit and as much about fantasy as anything, so assessing whether it'd happen IRL might be just a load of eyewash as far as you're concerned. That's your prerogative.

(I really dig stories of older women helping younger dudes get their act together. I just think Elaine stirred the pot without improving the stew.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Stunningly good story, and what an erotic theme, well done, it's fabulous. Let's hope the fucking is long term and not just a one-off. i would like to see some sharing between the MIL and her husband with the son in law, or maybe mother and daughter sharing the daughters husband.

bartermanbartermanover 11 years ago
part 2?

wouldve got a 5 if there had been a part 2 please do the 2nd chapter(hope she has a sis)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful!

what a beautiful story! will there be another chapter?

wonder if the M-I-L becomes pregnant?

hope there's more!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years agoAuthor

that's an opinion you're entitled to ... not that i give a rat's arse. have a nice day. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When my wife left me, she moved to her mothers. I got a call from her mum, Gloria, a tall woman, mid 50s. I need to talk to you, come on over, she arrived, we talked, after a few drinks, it got down to it ,she still loves you, you know, yes, well it wont work, why, well she couldn't keep up with my sexual desires and wouldn't do certain things. Gloria said like what, well you know, no tell me, well she wasn't keen on oral sex and refused other things. Like, well anal sex, she just refused. Yes, she told me, well then you know. We talked a bit more, she asked any chance of getting back together, I said I don't think so, let me talk to her in the meantime don't do anything silly. I went to work the next day and I got a call from Gloria, come over for dinner, we need to talk, not if shes there, no she is at her sisters for 3 days. I arrived, Gloria was well dressed, tight skirt, nylons, we had a light dinner, it was nice and a few drinks and Gloria seemed a bit on edge. Well, Gloria said look I have spoken to her, she said no way she will do those things, I asked her why, she said you are too big and she said she knows you will go elsewhere. I said of course, it wont matter, the marriage will be over. Gloria said, that would be terrible and I don't want to let that happen. She looked at me and said, perhaps I could help, I started to say something and she said please let me finish, don't say anything until I am finished. I would, if you want to go elsewhere, take care of your needs, as long as you promise not to tell her and not go anywhere else. The oral is o.k, the anal I am not so sure about, I am willing to try though, however my pussy is off limits and you must get back together. Silence, I was stunned. I would like to see how it goes tonight and then come to an agreement. I will be in my bedroom, if you agree or disagree, this goes no further and she stood up, took off her skirt, her top, her smallish breasts seemed hard and turned away, her pantyhosed bottom, still firm and slightly plump. I thought what the heck, nothing to lose, so I walked into her bedroom. She was sitting on the bed, I took off my clothes, I looked at her as my semi erect cock stood out, are you sure, she put her hand around it and I moved toward her and she took it in her mouth, my cock growing as she worked it, until I knew I was about to cum and I held her head as my cum shot into her mouth, jet after jet and to her credit she took all of it until I had finished and she ran her tongue around my cock. I was hooked then, I pulled back. She said, you had a lot, I said yes, havent cum for some time. she lay back, removing her pantyhose,, was that o.k, I said to her the best I have ever had, you were great. She said yes, my husband said that when he was alive. Now, the anal, you are rather thick, I will try, I so much want things to work out, please use plenty of lube as she got on her knees, I looked at her lovely bottom, and I moved forward and ran my tongue around her hole, rimming her, licking gently until she was moaning, her hand touching her pussy. I moved back and lubed 2 fingers and rubbed around her hole and slowly pushed one inside, moving it around and then 2 fingers, moving them around, telling her to relax. I put a big blob on the head of my cock and moved forward, and pushed it against her hole, holding her hips,relax, relax and I applied pressure and I felt her open and the head of my cock entered her, she lurched forward, aaagh, no as my cock came out. I told her to lie down, she did, she said I am sorry, I think you are too thick, I put her on her side, told her to pull her legs up as I moved my cock up and down her crack until I found her hole and I put my other hand on her pussy, so wet, and began slowly rubbing her clit, pushing gently until again the head of my cock entered her, I stopped, still rubbing her clit and slowly eased forward, sliding in gently, rubbing her clit until she shook and clamped her legs together as she orgasmed, I waited, I felt her relax and with one long gentle thrust my cock was all the way in her arse. I waited, then pulled back a little, then in and after awhile I was sliding in and out of her delicious arse. My cock was so hard,she was making small noises as I arse fucked her, I moved and pulled her around, lifting her legs, so now I was face to face with her and as I moved in and out I said you have a beautiful tight arse and I am going to fill you with my sperm and I felt her legs wrap around me and she said, yes, yes oh fuck me , fuck my arse as I began to pulse and my cumm blasted into her as her wet pussy rubbed against my stomach. We both relaxed and after awhile I felt my cock shrinking until it moved out of her. I slept with her that night, my cock stayed semi hard until in the morning she leaned over me and again took me in her mouth and as I came she pulled my cock out and directed my cum onto her tits. Our agreement lasted for 27 years, until she passed on.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed the story, but

Ingrid did cheat on Jason and that is NOT okay! Hopefully there is a part 2 somewhere, where you address that!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Love Mil

I never got to fuck any of my 4 Mils. To tell the truth, they was just not sexy enough. Know what I mean? I like older women with some chunk on they bones. But them Mils was all fat or way too old, or ugly. Did a lot of Sils tho. They was all really good fucks.

Now about your story. I found it most enjoyable, HOT, well written, with good discription of the action. I found on page one, that I wanted to get that Momma on her back & fuck her for hours. So Thank You for a very good read. I'll be back for more storys. Happy New Year!!

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
paranoia is your friend...

...so pay close attention when the hairs on the back of your neck go up!

g_a, this is your story, driven by your inspiration to reach your chosen ending.

However, if my ML had come to me with this cockamamie concoction of carnal catastrophe, I'd of run like Hellhounds were after me.

Frankly, and Ernestly, I would have thought that I was being set up to be accused of attacking and raping my ML in order to improve her daughter's opportunity for a better financial settlement.

But gosh, how do I really feel about my ex-in-laws? Who have never failed to disappoint me in three decades No matter how low my expectations.

groomleadergroomleaderalmost 2 years ago

Really hot, enjoyed reading it very much!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA+++

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Once again you have written a stonking story, so full of great descriptions and kept it on a high from the first page to the last, brilliant

albert1eralbert1erover 1 year ago
Move on.

Ditch Ingrid but fuck her mother until you meet a girl you can trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6084 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.