All Comments on 'Uncle Ed'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GayGuyJasonGayGuyJasonover 11 years ago

LOVE this story. Great plot, intrigue, backstory, hot sex, even a little bit of emotion at the end there -- you really did yourself proud with this one. Plus, it got me hard as fuck.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Most of the time this time of stories are a little too much, but this was believable, with a lot of emotion. Furthermore, Uncle Ed sounded hot. Made me hard and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay

Eww gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

I am hot and horny again , ready to blow again thank u for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the story! I loved Uncle Ed's hairy chest and his nephew obviously enjoyed the experience with Uncle Ed. Hope they kept that loving relationship going as long as they could. It is so warm and loving to have a very hairy-chested man who loves you and wants to lie in bed cuddling with you. Give me the hairy guy ANYDAY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OH SO HOT

Very nice, to bad we all couldn't have uncles like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Uncle Ed

with just a minor shift in location and names this could have been me and my Uncle Orlando. Very good story. Brought back a lot of PLEASANT memories. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

104havesome104havesomeabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Uncle Ed is uncircumcised ("as my eyes took in the sight of his penis, a meaty uncut tube surrounded by a jungle of hair with the outline of his plump gland clearly visible through the long dusky foreskin, I realized that Uncle Ed had noticed me staring at his manhood."). The nephew is clearly circumcised since he is unfamiliar with foreskins having never been with an uncircumcised guy before. One wonders why he has been circumcised since his father's generation was not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous