All Comments on 'Good Girl'

by AbbyGrace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Are Hot

How many times did you masturbate while you wrote this? It is a beautiful confession of who you really are. I think that what you need is an older lover. One who will treat you like a lady in public and then take complete charge in the bedroom.

spankprof32spankprof32almost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Hi Abby. I wrote a comment before that didn't show up, but I loved your story so much I wanted to risk posting again just to be sure that you know it! This was hands down one of the hottest things I have ever read. I hope you continue to share your fantasies with us!

MaturinMaturinalmost 12 years ago
Please keep writing

The more you write on here the more you'll be able to communicate this desire with future lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I'm speechless, as that has to be the single most erotically honest piece of writing that I've ever read in my life. I'll be looking for more from you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Very beautiful

Thank you. Wish you were my good girl!

BlueTangBlueTangover 11 years ago
Nice to know what you want

I have a very close friend who is a lot like you. She's a wonderful lover, a professional and also a good girl, and has taken me a few places I never thought I'd go. Until you find this right guy, keep writing. It's very nice writing, hot, honest, and erotic.

badmolly18fbadmolly18fabout 11 years ago

You're a lot like me. I want to be a girl in public, but I like being forced to be a bad girl in secret. And I want it to jst happen - I don't want to have to tell the guy to make me do dorty things. I jst want him to grab me an make me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Now I see your dilemma or whatever. My ex was the same way and I had to hold back just ravaging her ass, mouth and pussy. I was intoxicated one and wasn't in my right mind, short story is I basically raped her or so she said. I felt bad but she said it was the best sex we had. it went that way for a few months until she wanted to bring in other guys, now I'm greedy and don't like to share and find it a complete turn off with sharing her with other guys even friends. We ended splitting because of it. The best thing to do is just be honest with the guys you date, and tell them what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
****

I'm such a snarky critic. I should have given you a 5 for this because you write so well but I can't amend my rating. Sorry. The trouble with a girl like you is that so many men, who are otherwise considerate, dream of girls like you. So if you came to me for counseling and started talking to me in my nicely appointed office about your desires, I can imagine picking up the phone to tell my receptionist that something has come up (my cock) and I have to cancel my appointments for the rest of the day and then I would subject you to the proper ravishing you so wonderfully deserve.

MasterLornMasterLornabout 9 years ago
Very hot writing

I have read two of your three stories, good job! As a man you make me want to fulfill the dream. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I understand completely

My god reading this is like reading my own journal. I am the same way. I am 24 and in a committed relationship yet sex life is extremely dull. I am with a very conservative man Who feels missionary is the way of life. sex is also a very rare occurance. I want to be fucked and bit and pulled at. Maybe if I show him this he may understand me a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

I'm gonna copy this for the man I love getting freaky with

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sounds like a rh- or 0 plus type would desire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbbyGrace@AbbyGrace
58 Followers
red-head, princess, cock sucker, cum fetishist, anal slut, ass to mouth, submissive, girl next door ;)