All Comments on 'Outside Her Window: Men At Work'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cookie404cookie404almost 12 years ago
Quick story.

Well done. You have the knack....just the right speed too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Explore more fantasies

Enjoyed the story - young guys fucking a mature woman who still looks good in a bikini is a great fantasy. Would like to read more of Maria exploring her fantasies with Matt and Rafael, especially where she fucks them both at the same time. Maybe they could fuck her in the pool outside and attract the attention of the other guys. Would love to read about Maria worrying what onlookers thought as she took cocks in the mouth and pussy, or ass and pussy at the same time. Or how surprised she was when Matt and Rafael fucked her double anal style while the other guys looked over the fence - it would be a great mix of embarrassment and abandon. We could see if Maria's fantasies extend to 3 or 4 cocks fucking her at once. She seems like the kind of slut who starts slow and then goes all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love construction stories! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Am hoping for more episodes of these two healthy studs riding her to climax. Would like to hear of their cum sliding out of her pussy or the description of their hot sweaty asses humping her until one of them plants their seed, knocking her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous