All Comments on 'Jenna and Joel'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncolorealmost 12 years ago
Hot as hell

I am going to pay the ultimate compliment here: "Damn... I wish I had written that."

5 stars.

ov55ov55almost 12 years ago
HOT<HOT<HOT

I to loved you story,the fact that the women and men were on the same wave leangth,made it all the better,always wanted to try it .

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Damn, DreamerIncolore - that's HIGH praise! I wrote this story because of forum thread about a woman who wanted to see her husband suck another man. As the thread evolved, it became clear she wanted to try being with another woman, too. Thank you again!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
I, too loved it.

I just wished you hadn't included the derogatory remarks. One (and I know) can be bi without liking degrading remarks and adjectives. All our sex is as equals and that feels so much better. But thanks for a hot story!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 12 years ago
Very nice!

You did a great job keeping a story, characterization, and believability while moving things along nicely. Very well done, thank you for sharing! *****

lenalovesfunlenalovesfunalmost 12 years ago

So hot I loved it, hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just awesome

Since I have fantasized about bisexuality, I found myself wishing that I was Joel.

Really one of the best stories I have ever read on this site!

RickyRoosterRickyRoosteralmost 12 years ago
Wow Bucky

Great story. Beautifully written and horny as hell. And now I am too! Horny as hell that is.

cplntxcplntxalmost 12 years ago
Yes to bisexual

We loved your story. Anytime we get togather with other couples they are bi too.

Nothing like the taste of pussy and cock.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
The Never Ending Orgasm

THAT would have been a perfect title. Did I miss Joel sucking Pete? And I would have enjoyed more about how Joel felt getting fucked. Maybe next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I made the mistake of reading this story at work during lunch, at my desk. I had to keep putting it down to cool off, and adjust my pants. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Man', wish my wife would be into this. we snowballed once but she quit. I'd love to suck a nice dick....swallowing that cum. I'm into eating my own when I jerk off...

Cactus34Cactus34almost 11 years ago
Cross those lines!

An orgy isn't an orgy if those lines aren't crisscrossed every which way. Keep up the grand work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuckinag a

I just love stories where both sexes get it on. It gets to me how people find g/g good but admit you like m/m sex you are sick. I really feel there is no difference between a women's mouth or ass and a mans. Please write more like this...

arubakisnearubakisneabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I love wife swapping stories were the husbands get it on with each other also!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

One of the best stories I've read in some time! Please write more, I'm not gay but find bi-sex very erotic. I hope you write more.

ov55ov55over 8 years ago
Nice

What other people think doesn't matter. I thought it was a great story and I would like to see more bi sex in the stories, people read these to get horny or off, or both. I myself get horny and wish I had done more when I was younger. I have sucked a couple of cocks, because after you get to be my age the women don't want sex.

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69over 7 years ago
Lo e it as it reminds me..

Enjoying many different times in the past with good sex friends of both genders. Being fucked in front of others or pegged had to be the hottest for me as well .. Excellent story, young sir...

kafkafover 5 years ago
Get an editor!

Another good story marred by dumb mistakes like "Joel returned a moment later with the tube of lube and a condom for Joel. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Kaf, if that’s all you took from this story, sorry dude. I loved it

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

i wish you'd write a "Jenna and Joel" part 2. great story. well written and very erotic. thanks

NoRules69NoRules69about 4 years ago
Very hot

I’m not gay or even bi but that was a well written and arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Becoming a cumslut

Bucky

Joel is a seriously lucky man but I love Jenna's reaction to her husband losing his cherry. I was so hard reading the last couple of paragraphs, knowing what fun lay in store for both of them as Joel became her genuine cumslut for this night.

When can we expect "Jenna and Joel: Part II"?

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 3 years ago

I enjoy your stories. Thanks 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like interesting lines to cross as long as everyone is in agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cum kissing is very hot. Wished the guys shared a kiss too. Nice story and enjoyed it a lot.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Liked it. Bisex without guilt.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Perfect HOT just didn't like fag and faggot words being used

Ready2Cum59Ready2Cum59about 2 years ago

This is the first comment I have posted after reading over a hundred stories. I liked the openness and love the first couple have and the way they develop. The woman have a chance to ease into new things much better than the men do. Dana pushed Joel too quickly from oral to anal and Jenna should not have degraded her husband with that diatribe of homophobic slurs while they experiment to the next level. It’s not quite the safe zone I would want to be in doing it for the first time. The end sounded like Jenna was pimping out Joel in the next scene. Very abrupt ending.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

I agree with previous writers. She wanted her husband to give himself to another man, but then when he does so she calls him degrading names. Didn't like that. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the story.

KuranosukeKuranosukealmost 2 years ago

I loved it but why the condom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story but it was confusing to follow as you jumped to the conclusion too quickly and with no forewarning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6347 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...