All Comments on 'Grandma's Secret Ch. 01'

by Jakey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ap2techap2techalmost 12 years ago
Well written.

I appreciate stories like this one. No hard core sex, no unusually long dicks, no marathon sex. Just two people that love and enjoy each other. Really want to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely...wonderful and very, very loving!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

FANTASTIC START,

WELL WRITTEN

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
The author has a way of adding tidbits of information to the story

That makes the storyline very believable and the characters come alive when reading the story.

Very well done and the writing was excellent.

I certainly want to read more of Lynn and Paul and how their love affair continues to grow to where they can't keep it a secret anymore.

It's too bad that she can't become pregnant, or perhaps she does against all odds.

That would certainly let the cat out of the bag if she did.

Thanks for the very sweet love story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Almost great...

If she was his real Grandmother, and a genuine 'granny' age difference, then this story would have been perfect.

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
True love replaced

This is a beautiful love story, where two lonely people had known each other for twenty three years, but their love grew slowly in front of their eyes. The writing was excellent, the timing was perfect, how the author built on the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
any more?

will they continue fucking, and get her pregnant?

will they try anal?

will they have a 3some, and get both women pregnant?

if they both have children, will they teach them incest, pregnancy?

KatieWWKatieWWalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful love story!!!!!

Such a beautiful love story. I think it's rare to find true love, but when you do, I think it tends to consume you and leaves you powerless. I don't think they will be able to keep it a secret for too long. That kind of passionate love flourishes and nothing can hide it. My favorite quote is "I had my release, the sweet release where fantasy met reality, pleasure met danger, and love wrapped it all together in a warm blanket." What an eloquent way to describe it. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Had To Be Real!

I do not think it possible that such a love story could have been written by anyone unless lived by its author. There is rarely a Literotica story I would ever share with my wife, however, this is definitely an exception! Please keep up the high quality and romance in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It has been a long time since you wrote this story.

Even after 8 years I believe you may still have the ability to write a follow-up to this really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this love story write more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's awesome love story. Totally believable and so well written. This came from the heart as if it really happened. It wasn't a stroke story. They made love. I would truly appreciate and like a follow on. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous